• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THe official NA Secret ending theory thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

okay i beat kh2 US on proud this morning after days without sleep and what not, and just to say, thay've matched all the ending FMV to english so its perfect. In the secret ending it is the same, but the words are english, here is what it say

Two keyblades
one made from light to save the worlds
one to wreak chaos upon it(im paraphrasing because i cant remember the exact words, i beat it very early in the morning)

i must know what they do
they seal doors.

( regular secret video is shown,and its nice to see them no a screen for a change)

The Chasers
THe lost two
Memories of xehanort
keyblade war
(something els i cant remember)

then the final words are
" IT all began, with Birth by sleep"

what does this mean, i think the lost two are sora and riku, but then we have mikkey, and kairi is a keyblader of some sorts, she has a connection to them, because she's a princess.
I think the Chasers are the three armoured men and women we see.The rest is unexplainable, although that figure in the distance is Sora, im positive. The outline, i see goves, shorts, spikey hair, big feet( they are big), that's out hero.

Birth by sleep, hmm, i think that sleep is when sora was in the pod, no keyblade weilders were active during that time, riku was turning into xehanort and began to use xehanort's sword, as seen n the second visit to the land of dragons, and mikey was keeping low profile in XIII, so maybe the were created in their place to handle things, but they got mad that the gang finished it all. And now they take their keyblades?, i dont know.

Also it looks as if sora has gotten older, longer spikes in hair from what unclear the thing is,taller, maybe that's what namura meant by not a DIRECT sequel, time has passed, its not directly a sequel, hmm, please share your thoughts on this

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Its very good but i think that its to early to speculate rumors because nothing has been announced yet once we get more info we can make more speculations

Cl0ud

sorry , it hasnt come online yet, and i beat it myself on proud to see it, it should be online soon by someone else though. I have no camera to record it.

I'll update my first post in about a hour and a half with the exact wordswhen i beat it again(the final battle takes about a half hour to 45 minutes(yes, im not exagerating) and all the ending cutscenes fmv, and credits wake about a half hour, like a mini show.

Cl0ud

KingBlade said:
Wow, This is old...
what are yu talking about, i just made this thread and just beat the English KH2, that's the secret ending translation that appears on screen right there.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
well...isn't this said to be a teaser trailer for kh3?

Cl0ud

yes, why els would they put it in, its a obviouse confirmation right there, i doubt it gets canceled, highly doubt that, it'll come to us, in time, a very long time, like th 4 year wait for KH2, let it begin.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
well you know in the end of the secret video..you can see someone walking towards the three armored people...because its blurry but it seems that the person is cloaked....do you believe this person to be sora?

Cl0ud

hmm, now that i watch it again on youtube, i see clothing moving by its feet, a cloak i think now.

maybe its ROXAS, it all began with birth by sleep, sora was sleep, roxas was raoming as he wanted, all evil and organizing, he probly encountered these three when they took their gummi ship and landed somehwere( cool gummi ship, i want one), then forgot when he was turned into data and sent into the fake twilight ton, he never regained those memories. He just knew what he was told.

time has passed and those three are back in some way.

Cl0ud

i beat the game on proud mode, so i wont have to do juminnys journal, also, i cant beat the game again, its gonna take me a day or two,that last move of xemnas with the lasers and reflect thing is trickey, i got it befor eand i forgot the rythm for the reflects, pm me if you can help me.

About the theory, maybe xehanort is the source of it all, xhehanort was in front of us the entire time, those keyblades look old and rusty, in the feild too, like they haven been used in a while, before sora, xehanort has been doing his thing for years, no one knows howlong befor esora did xehanort begin his work, maybe those three are the are the previouse ones that that oranization guy compared sora to, you are nothing like the ones before, maybe they are them, the chasers.

XEHANORT IS TTHE GUY IN THE DISTANCE

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
What do you need to do to get the secret ending, I was just wondering so that I get it.

Xebek

I'm definatly going to have to say taht I beleive those three knights were the reincarnations or something of Sora, Riku and Kairi. Because all three of them can use Keyblades as shown in KH2. I don't know why the hell people are saying one of the keyblades in the ground is a new blade. HELLO? Did you pay any attention to the game? That's the freaking Keyblade that Riku uses thoughout the whole KH2 game. The three Keyblades in the ground are Sora's Kingdom Key, Mickey's Kingdom Key and Riku's Keyblade.

I beleive that this new installation in the Kingdom Hearts thing will take place far in the furture. Nomura did say it would be related to Kingdom Hearts 2 but not a direct sequel such as a Kingdom Hearts 3, since things did wrap up fairly nicely. He said that one of the three walking towards the three Keyblades was a new person connected to Sora, meaning he could be Sora's descendent. If those three are the descendents of Sora, Riku and Kairi it would make sense since one of them is a girl.

The Keyblade that the man who picks up Riku's Keyblade is holding is the Keyblade that Riku gives to Kairi. The Keyblade that girl is holding is Oblivion, not sure what the first knight was carrying when he walked up.

Cl0ud

DARKNESS-2-LIGHT said:
cl0ud you said you watched the video on youtube, link please! :^)
i watched the JAPANESE one on youtube, i beat the game to see the english one, i'll have the link to it up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back