• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3?

I didn't know that Pirates was one as well. But coolio. So, I guess in that case, Georgy Clooney, Hugh Laurie, and Johnny Depp could all be possible candidates for being voice actors for future KH games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3?

Yep. Of course it all depends on whether they can afford to hire them. In KH2, James Arnold Taylor provided the voice of Jack Sparrow in Johnny Depp's place.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

REally? I knew he provided his voicing talents for KH2, but I didn't know it was for Jack Sparrow. :O I really need to replay KH2 badly. >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's kind of weird they got JAT to voice Jack Sparrow, but they didn't get him to voice Tidus.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

It's kind of weird they got JAT to voice Jack Sparrow, but they didn't get him to voice Tidus.
Now that you mention it...
I hadn't thought of that.

I think he did a good job with Jack, though. It mustn't has been easy!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

It has nothing to do with shame, if they want to reprise the role, they reprise the role if they aren't busy

Yeah, I kid! I'm just referring to the way that he doesn't disguise his voice. Well, he really CAN'T, I know...But it was the first thought that popped into my head! :)

Anthony12KH

I want Leonard Nimoy to return, but he has lung disease now. The lungs are important for voice acting. Really hope he gets better.

sonickenshin

Awards

By time time Valve recorded for TF2's short "Expiration Date," the Soldier's voice actor still reprised his role despite having throat cancer, but Nolan North did all his loud lines. I dunno, if it'd work out for Nimoy, though. We might more likely see a recast, if he doesn't get better.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

By time time Valve recorded for TF2's short "Expiration Date," the Soldier's voice actor still reprised his role despite having throat cancer, but Nolan North did all his loud lines. I dunno, if it'd work out for Nimoy, though. We might more likely see a recast, if he doesn't get better.

Also his Japanese voice actor was born in 1929. He probably won't ell all that much.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I want Leonard Nimoy to return, but he has lung disease now. The lungs are important for voice acting. Really hope he gets better.

He's had lung disease for some time now. It wasn't something he just discovered recently.

Awards

I heard something about Angelina Jolie voicing the live-action version of Maleficent but I don't know if the rumor is true or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I heard something about Angelina Jolie voicing the live-action version of Maleficent but I don't know if the rumor is true or not.
That's a fake rumour made by a fake website in order to get hits.

Back