• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - the Drake Bell Speculation thread

i could see disney contact olivia holt, sofia carson or dove cameron vice ava but i would like see go out there comfort zone and get va like kira buckland or tabitha st germain princess luna voice

here kira buckland if you not famillar with her
[video=youtube;od8PzKeHkvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8PzKeHkvw[/video]

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Random but I'd be happy if Nomura watched Teen Wolf and was aware that Tyler Posey likes Kingdom Hearts and would ask for him to be in the show as some dorky new character. Or like...Melissa Benoist who is a HUGE KH fan like HUUUUGE and is Supergirl on the new CBS series and could totally be awesome in KH.

# Team Replace Drake Bell with Tyler Posey 2k16.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i could see disney contact olivia holt, sofia carson or dove cameron vice ava but i would like see go out there comfort zone and get va like kira buckland or tabitha st germain princess luna voice

here kira buckland if you not famillar with her
[video=youtube;od8PzKeHkvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8PzKeHkvw[/video]
tumblr_m6nibek42L1qgs3v1o1_500.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread

no that's not it... never mind okay?

but as a serious answer, kristen schall. probably only because i've been watching all of gravity falls to catch up for monday.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Random but I'd be happy if Nomura watched Teen Wolf and was aware that Tyler Posey likes Kingdom Hearts and would ask for him to be in the show as some dorky new character. Or like...Melissa Benoist who is a HUGE KH fan like HUUUUGE and is Supergirl on the new CBS series and could totally be awesome in KH.

Melissa Benoist is a huge fan of KH? Since when!?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This is a video I made in support of Willa Holland reprising her role as Aqua in Kingdom Hearts. Please let me know of your thoughts and if you have any questions, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOZrUmM9Mo

I'm not sure why anybody is worried Willa won't return. She literally JUST came back last year for BBSFM. The only person people need to worry about is Hayden.

Willa has been very consistent. You don't need to make videos for her. She is practically a lock-in unless she isn't available when recording starts (and honestly nowadays they can work around this)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

This is a video I made in support of Willa Holland reprising her role as Aqua in Kingdom Hearts. Please let me know of your thoughts and if you have any questions, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOZrUmM9Mo
see what i mean guys? there is no reason willa holland wouldn't come back, she came back for, like 10 minutes just last year, why wouldn't she do a more substantial role in one of the most highly anticipated video games of all time?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I would really like if Hayden would return for the role. At least now seems that Kairi might do something rather interesting in III, and it would be cool to end this saga with the same voice actors that started it. Her performance in Until Dawn was brilliant.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I would really like if Hayden would return for the role. At least now seems that Kairi might do something rather interesting in III, and it would be cool to end this saga with the same voice actors that started it. Her performance in Until Dawn was brilliant.
when did all of this talk about HP not coming back start? did she say she wasn't coming back?

Muke

whatever
Awards

when did all of this talk about HP not coming back start? did she say she wasn't coming back?
No, it's because, in some games (it were little scenes) Kairi was voiced by the actress of Xion. (I think her name is Lucy?)
That's why some think that she won't come back.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Between the fact that she's the most inconsistent of the main trio in terms of returning for games, plus having a newborn child and dealing with postpartum depression...

No, it's because, in some games (it were little scenes) Kairi was voiced by the actress of Xion. (I think her name is Lucy?)
That's why some think that she won't come back.

Alyson Stoner...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Between the fact that she's the most inconsistent of the main trio in terms of returning for games, plus having a newborn child and dealing with postpartum depression...

Alyson Stoner...
i never knew this. hope everything works out for her.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i think hayden will come back if she can't for some reason then alyson stoner will be in for stand bye just in case just like nomura probally has a backup for master xehanort when nimory died game direcotrs always have backups in mine in case something happens

Back