• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread

First Stilzkin, then Pikachu and now even the Chirithy.
They all get the evil dark boss voices!

Awards

the MoM might be a woman, or an old man. or some other shit. whats my point? we don't know what tf they look like, we need to stop jumping to conclusions.
I think the MoM was confirmed to be a guy in KHx, due to Chirithy referring to them as "he".

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

the MoM might be a woman, or an old man. or some other shit. whats my point? we don't know what tf they look like, we need to stop jumping to conclusions.
Well I'd like him as somethings. Also Neil Kaplin as a Xehanort. He's done quite a bit of Star Wars stuff and is Maddra from the Naruto English dub.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

I think the MoM was confirmed to be a guy in KHx, due to Chirithy referring to them as "he".

"My Master, he who created me"... Yeah, this sure does seem to hint that.

But because of this http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/207949-identity-chirithys-master.html thread, I do think there's the slightest chance that Chirithy's creator and the Master of Masters could be two different people (perhaps without Chirithy even realizing it). So who knows? If that's the case, maybe one is certainly male and the other isn't?

Not that this theory is in any way confirmed, but it does give a good alternative to show how something like that could work, I think.

(And maybe some other things, too: like the fact that at least Master Ava can make herself look like any Foreteller, Hirokey's theory about the MoM maybe possessing the sixth apprentice, etc.)

There's also the question of whether Chirithy is even trustworthy or not.

Awards

"My Master, he who created me"... Yeah, this sure does seem to hint that.

But because of this http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/207949-identity-chirithys-master.html thread, I do think there's the slightest chance that Chirithy's creator and the Master of Masters could be two different people (perhaps without Chirithy even realizing it). So who knows? If that's the case, maybe one is certainly male and the other isn't?

Not that this theory is in any way confirmed, but it does give a good alternative to show how something like that could work, I think.

(And maybe some other things, too: like the fact that at least Master Ava can make herself look like any Foreteller, Hirokey's theory about the MoM maybe possessing the sixth apprentice, etc.)

Well, there's also this: Before my master, He who created me, disappeared, He bestowed His six followers with new names, and gave five of them a tome of prophecy.

Isn't that what the MoM did?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Yeahhh, ever since I played Bravely Default, I've had trust issues with any "small cutesy guide" character of any kind. D:

However, while I think it's possible that there's some stuff the fluffball isn't telling us, I don't think that it's straight-up evil or trying to misled us. That's what a Nightmare Chirithy is for.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeahhh, ever since I played Bravely Default, I've had trust issues with any "small cutesy guide" character of any kind. D:

Fucking Weathly. I don't like Portal that much but I still hate that fucker.

Muke

whatever
Awards

So, err, what happened to that Drake Bell = Young Eraqus rumour? Was there some reveal or something?

Sdog

Awards

So, err, what happened to that Drake Bell = Young Eraqus rumour? Was there some reveal or something?

Still holding out hope. Nothings been revealed yet.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No .

Awards

I don't know if its her, but part of me thinks that Jennifer Morrison is voicing Ava.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It sounds nothing like her. Even if it was, I'd be very upset because Once Upon a Time has already stolen enough from Kingdom Hearts (band of Disney villains working together, Keys that unlock doors, pretty much the exact same SFX) that I don't want that show to touch KH.

Awards

It sounds nothing like her. Even if it was, I'd be very upset because Once Upon a Time has already stolen enough from Kingdom Hearts (band of Disney villains working together, Keys that unlock doors, pretty much the exact same SFX) that I don't want that show to touch KH.
Wait a minute, "pretty much the exact same sfx"?

Awards

I just thought it sounded like her.

So your saying cast members from ouat can't be involved with KH like for example Judy Hopps is a summon, and you don't want Ginnifer Goodwin to reprise her role as Judy Hopps?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i though ava was cassadra morris

Last edited:
Back