• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GoodXion

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Epcar hints?

now that a Pinocchio's world have been confirmed i guess that mean Phil Snyder will be doing the voice of Jiminy again won't he?.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

now that a Pinocchio's world have been confirmed i guess that mean Phil Snyder will be doing the voice of Jiminy again won't he?.

I figured that was a given since Jiminy is the official chronicler and has followed Sora on his journey since the start.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We should stalk his website for another accidental slipup ;)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Is Phil Snyder the new voice or the old voice? I know the original voice died... but I can't remember who that was.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Is Phil Snyder the new voice or the old voice? I know the original voice died... but I can't remember who that was.

The new voice.

madammina

Got it! Thanks! Hmm.... which other pages should we stalk...

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Wait who does the voice for Esmeralda? She needs to be in DDD. She sings like an angel!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

tumblr_luwmat7L461qcbdpro1_500.png

Honestly, chances of that being KH related is about 0.000001% possible, but still...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts Characters' Battle Quotes Extracted

So, I provided rips a couple of months ago and I still want to, but the problem is that my old Youtube account is down now. So, I have reuploaded a lot of stuff now, but I am not quite where I was before.

I know that I had an insane amount of them earlier, but I will continue to update this thread as I upload more. I hope to get back on track with this project.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Characters' Battle Quotes Extracted

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards

These are really entertaining to listen to, actually, and I was sad to see your old account was taken down. The re-uploads are much appreciated!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

LOL@playing multiple of these at the same time

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Here I am playing them all at once, and I got Axel saying "Oh Roxas!" and Xemnas just says "Come closer." And then all I hear are few grunts afterwards, and then someone else says "Take this!" and then Axel says "Come here, I'll make it all stop.", then some more grunts.......playing them all at once is pretty creepy.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

These are really entertaining to listen to, actually, and I was sad to see your old account was taken down. The re-uploads are much appreciated!

Oh you have no idea how sad it made me D=
It was just in a single instant and then wham, good bye to over 1000 videos, over 500 subscribers, and over a million upload views. Thanks btw.

Also, this video limit is stupid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Sounds like a gay gang-bang with Master Xehanort acting like the most superior in the end.

madammina

He IS Mickey... so who knows. I'm pretty sure they're making Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Hopefully where they will introduce Oswald) add in toys, Park announcements, calling hospitals for sick kids (yes, they do that) etc. And, our course, Kingdom Hearts.

That being said, I don't know if he VA any other character, so his recording is most likely Mickey. (unlike Jim Cummings, where it could be about 5 different people + various background characters)

Bobby Craft

Sounds like a gay gang-bang with Master Xehanort acting like the most superior in the end.

^ lawlz XD

Thanks for ripping these Haeralis.

I wonder if they intentionally tried to make Sephiroth sound young. Either way I love the voice acting.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

He IS Mickey... so who knows. I'm pretty sure they're making Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Hopefully where they will introduce Oswald) add in toys, Park announcements, calling hospitals for sick kids (yes, they do that) etc. And, our course, Kingdom Hearts.

That being said, I don't know if he VA any other character, so his recording is most likely Mickey. (unlike Jim Cummings, where it could be about 5 different people + various background characters)
OSWALD! Even if it's a bad kids show Oswald's might be in it! ....Sorry about that.

Back