• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX!

Ansem Seeker of Darkness - Akio Otsuka
Apprentice Xehanort - Akio Otsuka
Terra-Xehanort - Akio Otsuka

Snake? Snake?! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkeeeeeeeeee

sorry guys, i just had to do it

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Hey, HJO can sing better than me sooo yeah.

That said, no more KH songs plz.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

HJO doesn't sing as good as Miyu and Mamoru. Sora and Riku need to do a duet. Then HJO and David need to try and match it. *nods*

Snake? Snake?! Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkeeeeeeeeee

sorry guys, i just had to do it

xDDDDDDDDD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Sora and Riku can sing this in kh3 in the pridelands

acapella.
Would be my favorite part of the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

OKAY BACK ON TOPIC.

I'm sure Mr. Diskin will be fine. Various actors before him have betrayed their NDA's. He won't get in trouble. If anyone got in trouble this time round, my money is on James Patrick Stewart.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Singing is part of voice over, though I'm not too optimistic about possible reintegration a la AtlanticaKH2. Best to just ..preserve the memory in some cases. :]

Judging by that screencap in the update, Ben seems slightly perturbed fans couldn't put two and two together; can't say I don't empathize.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

So I was watching the Atlantica songs via the Theater mode in KH2FM.

They are definitely much more enjoyable that way instead of having to play a rhythm game during them.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

That's assuming they were ever enjoyable in the first place. Donald and Goofy should not have received roles in Atlantica in KHII. Not singing voices, I tell ya.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Singing is part of voice over, though I'm not too optimistic about possible reintegration a la AtlanticaKH2. Best to just ..preserve the memory in some cases. :]

Judging by that screencap in the update, Ben seems slightly perturbed fans couldn't put two and two together; can't say I don't empathize.

Yeah, :x He also probably sensed an argument brewing and wanted to curtail it before a war started on his fanpage xD I don't understand how people couldn't understand. I even linked Sign's transcript. And Ben pretty much said he was YMX every time he commented on something. :|

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That's assuming they were ever enjoyable in the first place. Donald and Goofy should not have received roles in Atlantica in KHII. Not singing voices, I tell ya.

Hey, no need to tear down my opinion just because you don't like them. I am one of the few who actually somewhat enjoys Atlantica in all its iterations, but it's hard to focus on the controls during the songs while also trying to watch what's happening.

Also, in regards to Donald and Goofy singing... I'm pretty sure that's the joke. Donald even mentions he wants more lines, but he doesn't get them because...

Well it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

Hey, I'm not tearing down your opinion. I simply don't agree with it. Anyway, I never really liked Atlantica in any iteration, so I'm not really one to talk. Also, it IS hard to listen to the song while using the controls.

Also, I got the joke :p I just think they should've gotten even fewer lines than they already did. But, if it's a joke... It's not a very funny one, Nomura.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Hey, I'm not tearing down your opinion. I simply don't agree with it. Anyway, I never really liked Atlantica in any iteration, so I'm not really one to talk. Also, it IS hard to listen to the song while using the controls.

Also, I got the joke :p I just think they should've gotten even fewer lines than they already did. But, if it's a joke... It's not a very funny one, Nomura.

Sorry, your phrasing just seemed to come off as a bit of an attack.

But yeah, the joke is Donald and Goofy can't sing. They tried, and they can't. XD

also the little mermaid is near and dear to my heart because it was my fallen friend's favorite film. so i guess i'm just a sucker for it.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

Ah, I see. I'm sorry if I come off as abrasive, I didn't intend to.

The Little Mermaid is a decent movie, I just don't really like it because it's the most twisted and recreated Disney fairy tale to date. It had a good soundtrack, though. My favorite song, like, ever is "Kiss The Girl".

Anyway, totally random question, but why didn't Billy Zane continue to voice Ansem, Seeker of Darkness? I don't really understand why they suddenly switched to Richard Epcar.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Ah, I see. I'm sorry if I come off as abrasive, I didn't intend to.

The Little Mermaid is a decent movie, I just don't really like it because it's the most twisted and recreated Disney fairy tale to date. It had a good soundtrack, though. My favorite song, like, ever is "Kiss The Girl".

Anyway, totally random question, but why didn't Billy Zane continue to voice Ansem, Seeker of Darkness? I don't really understand why they suddenly switched to Richard Epcar.

That is a great song.

also that is something we must never speak of. NEVER

Back