• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

hey guys

I emailed vincent Corraza (Izeno's/Zexion's VO) and he said that he havent been contacted about DDD, but he hopes to be part of it

so I am guessing Izeno might not talk in this game

I don't know why he wouldn't talk. xD Wait a bit. Generally the people with more lines get called in first.

Just to push the rumor mill forward:

"Richard Epcar
Very excited about a new project-can't talk about it yet-but it's going to be great!
15 December at 01:15"

Doubt it is KH, though. I'm sure even if you ask, he'd either say he isn't or won't respond at all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't think any of the English VAs would be called yet, a bit too early. Unless some already have.
They would have been called in at this stage. I would garner a guess that they either started recently or are at least mid-way through.

Rob Diablo

Oh how I've missed this thread, I always came here durring the BBS discussions and I'm very glad to be back watching people argue over who voices who better.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

If they plan on releasing the game in English by 2012 they should probably be starting recording sessions fairly soon if not already. I'd assume most if not all of the scenes would be voiced like in BBS and if this is practically a full game(I have no idea but that's what it looks like) then there's probably plenty of dialogue to record and then lip sync the animation and sound. It didn't look like there were any new characters for new voices though so... is there anyone we're trying to figure out or could we probably assume all returning voices? At least for the main characters, anyway. If there is dialogue in the Tron world I would REALLY like to know if Jeff Bridges will be there.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

just hit epcar up with a FB msg about 3D's release date
Yeah, he'll definitely know. Don't worry, I FB messaged the VA of young Sora as well, if anybody knows the release date it's him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

just hit epcar up with a FB msg about 3D's release date
He's not going to say anything.
Yeah, he'll definitely know. Don't worry, I FB messaged the VA of young Sora as well, if anybody knows the release date it's him.
Young Sora as in... the kid Luke something?
A) Why would he be in the game.
B) I find people messaging little kids on facebook creepy.
C) Why would he know the release date?
D) They're probably still deciding on the date.
E) I know you're sarcastic.
F) I still like to say serious stuff.

Esquire

Good call. And if he doesn't know, there's always young Riku's VA, right?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Like the voice actors would tell us the release date. They're contractually obligated and that would be break the contract

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Like the voice actors would tell us the release date. They're contractually obligated and that would be break the contract

Nobody is expecting them to tell us the date. Well I'm not. We are just expecting them to accidentally slip up and say they are working on KH. 8D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nobody is expecting them to tell us the date. Well I'm not. We are just expecting them to accidentally slip up and say they are working on KH. 8D
If I was to expect anyone to slip up, it would be a Disney VA saying that they're working on something for Disney. Cause they only did the movie thing once and now they're back to record new lines for the game.

This post is utter fail :/

jmartin912

I hope Hayden Panettiere returns to do Kairi. And Alyson stoner . . . Just ugh. She was the WORST voice actor for Xion. Absolutely terrible, in my opinion. And Brittany snow, I hope she comes back for Namine.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I hope Hayden Panettiere returns to do Kairi. And Alyson stoner . . . Just ugh. She was the WORST voice actor for Xion. Absolutely terrible, in my opinion. And Brittany snow, I hope she comes back for Namine.
haha where have you been buddy?
Meaghan Jette Martin is the voice of Namine now, and she's done a damn fine job imo.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

https://twitter.com/#!/mrskutcher

Somebody should tweet Demi Moore about Esmerelda.

Alyson will probably reprise her role as Xion. I thought she did a good job. It's not like she can't voice act. She does work on Phienas and Ferb and sounds great. Brittany Snow has moved on from KH. We should be expecting Meaghan Jette Martin for Namine.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Alyson is brilliant.

If Kairi has one or two words in this game, expect Hayden. If she gets quite a few lines of dialogue, expect Stoner to voice her.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I never got the Alison Stoner and Meghan Jette Martin hate. they are good choices for the roles of Xion and Namine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I never got the Alison Stoner and Meghan Jette Martin hate. they are good choices for the roles of Xion and Namine.

I think it was the initial overly biased "OMG DISNEY CHANNEL SUCKKKSSS" type of reaction.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I think it was the initial overly biased "OMG DISNEY CHANNEL SUCKKKSSS" type of reaction.

They had the same reaction when Jessie McCartney was announced as Roxas.

Speeking of Jessie, keep an eye on his twitter. He might leak something again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They had the same reaction when Jessie McCartney was announced as Roxas.
I remember I hated it. But he's hot so it's okay.

Speeking of Jessie, keep an eye on his twitter. He might leak something again.
LOLOLOL He always leaks it.

Back