• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

They had the same reaction when Jessie McCartney was announced as Roxas.

Speeking of Jessie, keep an eye on his twitter. He might leak something again.

Yeah, so did I but then at the same time he was announced his voice I had this love over "Right Where You Want Me" so I was okay with it.

I mean, if he never voiced Roxas he'd have never been Robin on YJ and be my favorite voice actor. See how things work out? 8D

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

w2bvoz.png

Hmm...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Alyson is brilliant.

If Kairi has one or two words in this game, expect Hayden. If she gets quite a few lines of dialogue, expect Stoner to voice her.

Why do you say that? Hayden is apparently only doing one movie in 2012. In 2011 she managed to film two movies while voice acting for Hoodwinked. Woman can multitask~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Why do you say that? Hayden is apparently only doing one movie in 2012. In 2011 she managed to film two movies while voice acting for Hoodwinked. Woman can multitask~
Because she came back to voice Kairi in BBS and she had like one noise to do, yet she didn't return for Re:CoM where she had more lines there.

It's not a comment on women multitasking :/

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Because she came back to voice Kairi in BBS and she had like one noise to do, yet she didn't return for Re:CoM where she had more lines there.

I think she'll play older Kairi and Stoner does younger Kairi..I think. Look at Christopher Lee...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How does Christopher Lee relate to the Panettiere/Stoner issue?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Because him and Cory Burton take turns with Diz/ATW
See, the way you worded it made me think one did young DiZ/ATW and the other did the older version o_O

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

See, the way you worded it made me think one did young DiZ/ATW and the other did the older version o_O
Actually...that makes sense too lol

Corey Burton did BBS,RE:com.
Christopher Lee did Days/kh2.

although BBS would be considered older Diz/AtW..*head explodes*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

What, lol? I said woman, not women. As in singular, which was referring to Hayden.

I'm just saying that she has enough time to be Kairi in 2012, where as she was insanely busy during the year when CoM was released.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What, lol? I said woman, not women. As in singular, which was referring to Hayden.
Sorry :/
It's not a comment on Hayden's ability to multitask.

I'm just saying that she has enough time to be Kairi in 2012, where as she was insanely busy during the year when CoM was released.
It was 2008 right? She had two things that year according to Wikipedia. Fireflies in the Garden and voice over work for Scooby Doo.
Birth by Sleep was 2010 and she had two things on as well, but was still able to return. It seems that she might return, if she is bothered with it. I'm sure she expected Kingdom Hearts to be a one time thing, and returned for it's sequel cause, y'know, it's a sequel and decided to get some extra cash by doing a cough for Birth by Sleep.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Sorry :/
It's not a comment on Hayden not being able to multitask.
I know, I was just throwing that out there.

It was 2008 right? She had two things that year according to Wikipedia. Fireflies in the Garden and voice over work for Scooby Doo.
Birth by Sleep was 2010 and she had two things on as well, but was still able to return. It seems that she might return, if she is bothered with it. I'm sure she expected Kingdom Hearts to be a one time thing, and returned for it's sequel cause, y'know, it's a sequel and decided to get some extra cash by doing a cough for Birth by Sleep.
You're forgetting Heroes. She was still a series regular on Heroes during 2008, the show didn't end until 2010. I imagine that's what stopped her from being able to participate in CoM, along with what you mentioned.

Hayden does a bunch of silly things, so I can't imagine her being too put out by KH as long as she gets paid for it.

jmartin912

I think it was the initial overly biased "OMG DISNEY CHANNEL SUCKKKSSS" type of reaction.
That has nothing to do with it, at least for me. I just thought they were terrible. Dry and sort of emotionless. But it's whatever, I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You're forgetting Heroes.
Oh, yeah. That didn't pop up under 2008 cause it was down in the year it started.

She was still a series regular on Heroes during 2008, the show didn't end until 2010. I imagine that's what stopped her from being able to participate in CoM, along with what you mentioned.
Maybe, but it shouldn't have been to much of a hassle to get a Saturday off to record two lines.

jmartin912

haha where have you been buddy?
Meaghan Jette Martin is the voice of Namine now, and she's done a damn fine job imo.
I haven't been anywhere, I said it would be nice IF she came back, not that she IS. But good job at trying to be smart ass. :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Oh, yeah. That didn't pop up under 2008 cause it was down in the year it started.
I know, lol. I watched Heroes avidly so I remembered it anyway.

Maybe, but it shouldn't have been to much of a hassle to get a Saturday off to record two lines.
You'd think, but she probably just figured because it was such a small amount of lines that it wouldn't matter. She should definitely have the time for DDD though, I hope.

Back