• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

9334696.jpg
At first Willa and Jason were meh, but they grow on you.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Willa was as vacant as vacant can be and Jason was a tryhard.
I'd honestly like to see you become a VA for Kingdom Hearts, heck a VA for the first time, and sound like an expert.

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I'd honestly like to see you become a VA for Kingdom Hearts, heck a VA for the first time, and sound like an expert one.
EXACTLY! (I'm actually interested in becoming a VA)
I'm sure Willa will improve in the future.

Lady-Lee

Awards

Her voice really did grow on me by the time the game ended, and the secret ending rolled around. But all before her voice was like nails on a chalkboard.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I am sorry for the delay with the battle quotes. I have been busy with other things lately, and haven't really had the desire to upload some more characters. I was having computer trouble as well (not anymore) and now that it is Christmas Break I will try to upload some more of them. I did reupload Ventus-Vanitas' quotes though... I can't believe I forgot him (I thought that I had reuploaded all of the original characters again).

I am also disappointed that besides KH1 Sephiroth (whose view count is quite high thanks to reddit) the views have been very lack luster... especially compared to before.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

I am sorry for the delay with the battle quotes. I have been busy with other things lately, and haven't really had the desire to upload some more characters. I was having computer trouble as well (not anymore) and now that it is Christmas Break I will try to upload some more of them. I did reupload Ventus-Vanitas' quotes though... I can't believe I forgot him (I thought that I had reuploaded all of the original characters again).

I am also disappointed that besides KH1 Sephiroth (whose view count is quite high thanks to reddit) the views have been very lack luster... especially compared to before.

My favourite one is the Xemnas one :D

And i think Epcar is hiding something imo.
Perhaps all the VAs were specifically asked by SE and Disney to keep it hush?
It might be because SE are aiming at a closer US/PAL release to the Jap release, and want to keep it a surprise. So the VAs may have started work, but aren't allowed to say anything.
Of course, this is me being optimistic :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They generally aren't allowed to say anything for any game until the time stated on their contract, or the company says it is okay to talk about it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Oh sweet Cosmos...

Yuri Lowenthall mentioned MONTHS ago that he was recording something with Jesse McCartney and a room full of girls. I asked more, and he said NDA's prohibited him from talking about it.

In all likelihood, it was Young Justice (I believe he was Icicle Jr) . But who knows....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh sweet Cosmos...

Yuri Lowenthall mentioned MONTHS ago that he was recording something with Jesse McCartney and a room full of girls. I asked more, and he said NDA's prohibited him from talking about it.

In all likelihood, it was Young Justice (I believe he was Icicle Jr) . But who knows....

Square Enix NA records voice actors in individual rooms with their own sessions. Western animated things do all voice work together in the same room. So yeah, it had to have been YJ.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

I accidentally included another Xemnas quote with my reupload that wasn't a battle quote. It's still awesome though (it's the "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you" quote)

I noticed that, and it's actually great. Xemnas' (Paul St Peter) voice is one of my favourites.
Same with Leonard Nimoy and Richard Epcar. And Billy Zane.
In fact, my favourites are all of Xehanort's forms lol

Bobjam

Awards

Nice to see KH3d has now finally appeared on imdb (not that there's anything there at the moment), I wonder when is the earliest we will start hearing news about English VA's?

Awards

I'd honestly like to see you become a VA for Kingdom Hearts, heck a VA for the first time, and sound like an expert.

I would like to see that happen as well. Unfortunately, I'm not a voice actor and never will be. Willa and Jason should also take that into consideration.

Oh, and Haley Joel Osment did a fantastic job on KH1 Sora. The same goes for Hayden Panettiere and David Gallagher. They captured those characters a whole lot better than Willa and Jason did to Aqua and Terra. To think they were just kids.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

HJO and Hayden have voice acted before KH1, and needless to say, the voice direction was certainly much better at that time.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

James Earl Jones as Esmeralda CONFIRMED. lol imdb

Back