• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Luxord was Nomura's favorite, so he has a buy. Larxene should too, since they do need a girl (and she made QUITE a... shocking impression)

Nomura's favorite varies depending on the game. Luxord was only his favorite in KH2 :c

IAMSORA

Assuming Xion has a role in upcoming games such as 3D (she was in the trailer) or III, do you think alyson stoner or hayden pann... wil voice her? even tho stoner voiced her in days, xion is supossed to be the same voice as kairi. if hayden voices kairi, do u think she will also voice xion? or will they have different voices?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It'll be Stoner, like it was in Birth by Sleep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hayden voiced Kairi and Xion in BBS.
I was fairly sure it was Stoner. I remember seeing her name in the credits :/

Oh Hayden did too. That disappoints me greatly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Actually, Xion wasn't mentioned anywhere in the credits `3`

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I miss Hayden ;-; She was the one thing I liked about Kairi.

I want her back as Kairi and to do Xion, which I'm sure she did in BbS.

Also, I want MJM instead of Brittany Snow for Namine, which they seem to be going with lately. I personally hope she does Namine from here on out; Brit was cool, but not right in my opinion.

/endoftinyrant.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Due to reacent events, I now doubt Demi Moore will reprise her role as Esmerelda.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I miss Hayden ;-; She was the one thing I liked about Kairi.

I want her back as Kairi and to do Xion, which I'm sure she did in BbS.
IMDB states that Hayden was in fact Xion in BBS which makes sense imo. It sounds like her every time I hear it.
Kairi must be voiced by Hayden from here on out, but I really like Stoner for Xion. <3

Also, I want MJM instead of Brittany Snow for Namine, which they seem to be going with lately. I personally hope she does Namine from here on out; Brit was cool, but not right in my opinion.

/endoftinyrant.
I completely agree, and I think it's safe to say that the likelihood of Brittany Snow returning to voice Namine is virtually zero. She was only Namine in KH2, after all.

IAMSORA

but i think it would be weird to have hayden voice kairi and stoner xion. they should be the same. and MJM is namine, snow is never coming back.and i really hope chris lee does AtW,corey burton doesnt cut it for me

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

but i think it would be weird to have hayden voice kairi and stoner xion. they should be the same. and MJM is namine, snow is never coming back.and i really hope chris lee does AtW,corey burton doesnt cut it for me

Because of concerns for his health, it is entirely possible that Christopher Lee may not be returning in the future though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Due to reacent events, I now doubt Demi Moore will reprise her role as Esmerelda.

Never know, though. It would be something to shine her in a positive light, rather than Hollywood putting all of the focus on her misfortunes. Since we don't know when they started voice work and when it will end, only time will tell.

:c I'm still worried about her health, of course, but if she is capable and willing, she should.

Because of concerns for his health, it is entirely possible that Christopher Lee may not be returning in the future though.

Doesn't he have to fly out to LA to do the recording? I heard that was a lot of trouble for him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Voice Acting would have been going for a while hopefully.
They might have recorded her parts months ago and are now only getting to Braig/Xigbars #hopeful.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Wait, why would it be weird to have two different voice actresses voice their two different characters? Hayden is always Kairi unless she's otherwise busy, then Stoner steps in for her. And Stoner was Xion's main voice actress, Hayden only stepped in for one single line in BBS. It should stay that way. It doesn't make sense for ONE girl to voice two different characters.

I think Corey Burton does a fantastic job as AtW.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Yeah, he almost didn't return for the Hobbit because it was being filmed in Australia, but he returned due to his scenes being filmed in England.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, he almost didn't return for the Hobbit because it was being filmed in Australia, but he returned due to his scenes being filmed in England.
New Zealand. Omg we're not the same place D:

And yeah, Corey Burton is fine.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Oh, fudge! Forgive me I knew I just looked it up as soon as I posted that.

Yeah, I don't mind any of the replacements.

IAMSORA

Hayden is always Kairi unless she's otherwise busy, then Stoner steps in for her. And Stoner was Xion's main voice actress, Hayden only stepped in for one single line in BBS. It should stay that way. It doesn't make sense for ONE girl to voice two different characters.

I think Corey Burton does a fantastic job as AtW.

1) xion's appearence is based off of sora's memories of kairi. she looks like kairi except for the black hair. she was originally intended to have the same voice as kairi, and she does in japanese. im sure they asked hayden to do xion in days, but she was busy (doing what, idk. i havent seen her in anything lately) so they had alyson stoner do it, because she had stepped in for kairi in re: com. stoner is the kairi understudy, and she only voiced xion in days because she was "like kairi". im sure they would prefer hayden to do it if available, they are supposed to be the same!

2)and corey burton is good, and i would be fine with him as AtW from the start. but his voice is an impression of christopher lee, and i think he has a very distinct voice. I hope his health allows him to return.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

fine Corey does this game but Christopher Lee must come back in the epic KH3

Back