• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

I just need to say Paul St. Peter's line in that last trailer was perfection. That is all. Good night, KHI.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Had my volume at FULL when i played the video........Embarissing

Haha same here xD

Anyways, I'm liking the voices I heard in the trailer (although Sam Flynn seemed a bit... off?). Kevin Flynn's line was also pretty weird. He was like saying something and then a weird silence.. It was weird xD

But Clu's line was awesome so no worries there, Kevin Flynn's line was probably weird because of weird editing.

Bret Iwan also seems to have improved as Mickey. I still don't dig his acting but it has gotten better. Keep it up Bret!

Oh and YMX is awesome!

cloudzack117

hearing YMX's voice was pretty awsome, glad to finaly be able to asociate a voice to that guy who kicked my ass all over the LoD. also, hearing Riku and Soras english voices again was great

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Can't wait to hear more voices for the returning characters like Xemnas and Ansem. Lets hope that Xemnas has tons of epic quotes like in KHII.

[video=youtube;ah6GbkBoEsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah6GbkBoEsw[/video]

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Okay for the sake of simplicity, just gonna dump voices we are almost certain of here.

Benjamin Diskin IS YMX. "Xehanort is perfection. Xehanort has no inner turmoil. Xehanort's heart is Darkness." "Dude, we get it. You're Xehanort."

The voice of.....

Harm/Stitch/Sai/Eugene Horwitz/Numbuh 1 (Nigel Uno)/Numbuh 2 (Hoagie P. Gilligan Jr.)/The Delightful Children From Down The Lane/Eddie Brock-Venom

As the voice of YMX......YES!!!!!!. They (Harm and YMX) really sound the same.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I kinda din't like Joshua's voice.He sounds...like a nerdy, geeky kid.
Sure he sounds like OK, but weirder?

Play TWEWY. It's a perfect match to his character <3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

SPOILER He's gay.

Well I actually have no basis for that but I'm on his week in TWEWY and he's definitely got some kind of queercrush on Neku.
Sora is totally his new beau.

(This joke has probably been made about a million times. I make no claim to originality.)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

SPOILER He's gay.

Well I actually have no basis for that but I'm on his week in TWEWY and he's definitely got some kind of queercrush on Neku.
Sora is totally his new beau.

(This joke has probably been made about a million times. I make no claim to originality.)

It's even more apparent when you play Another Day :p

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;

For some reason I read that as "expect Joshua tasting the rainbow" and my mind leaped from Lucky Charms to Shortbus just like that.

You're not the only one who thought that. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I hope Joshua's voice sounds better in-game, he sounded terribly young. I expect no less than the cocky, sarcastic and slightly feminine voice we all know and love.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I hope Joshua's voice sounds better in-game, he sounded terribly young. I expect no less than the cocky, sarcastic and slightly feminine voice we all know and love.
It'll sound fine. For all we know, that was just a rough cut and everything about that line will sound different in the final voice over selection. But even if it doesn't, I liked it (more than any other line delivery in the trailer, to be honest, aside from Paul St. Peter's), so I'm not going to complain.

Swordsy

I really did not like Frollo's voice in the english trailer, but I don't think it will be like that for the whole world since he seemed to be yelling in the one scene he was in. Speaking of which, I thought somebody said way earlier in this thread that JiM Cummings (I think) was doing Frollo's voice. I guess not. What all has this Corey Burton guy done?

Also, any word on who is doing the voices for the rest of the HOND characters? (other than Jason Alexander again as that gargoyle which is too great.)

Back