• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee

The war hasn't started yet, we don't know anything about the other foretellers thoughts. We don't even really know anything about Ava.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

The war hasn't started yet, we don't know anything about the other foretellers thoughts. We don't even really know anything about Ava.
that why i said let wait for more detail about ava form the backcover and x or uncahined x i'm jusy saying if the rebirth theroy turn about to be true should ava be vocied by hayden

Kaijuguy19

I've just found out that Aqua's voice actor also does Thea in Arrow which I was surprised at. Sort of funny that she plays a character that a lot of people like and one that a lot of people dislike. lol

Speaking of Willa Holland I wonder if she'd be interested in reprising her role as Aqua even if Disney offers her a good check to do it?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I've just found out that Aqua's voice actor also does Thea in Arrow which I was surprised at. Sort of funny that she plays a character that a lot of people like and one that a lot of people dislike. lol

Speaking of Willa Holland I wonder if she'd be interested in reprising her role as Aqua even if Disney offers her a good check to do it?
well nomura always like willa as aqua and i don't she wont mind

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

How does this keep becoming a doubtful topic? Willa literally just played Aqua last year for Final Mix. She's coming back unless she becomes the new Hayden.

Muke

whatever
Awards

How does this keep becoming a doubtful topic? Willa literally just played Aqua last year for Final Mix. She's coming back unless she becomes the new Hayden.

I'm kinda dumb, so..
What do you mean with 'the new Hayden'? xD

Kaijuguy19

I'm kinda dumb, so..
What do you mean with 'the new Hayden'? xD

He means that Kairi's voice actor if I'm right seems to be not too interested in reprising her role at all.

Muke

whatever
Awards

He means that Kairi's voice actor if I'm right seems to be not too interested in reprising her role at all.
What?! I didn't hear of that AT ALL. Oh maan. Is it known why she isn't interested? D:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

What?! I didn't hear of that AT ALL. Oh maan. Is it known why she isn't interested? D:
what are you talking about of course we going hyden back as kairi she always voiced kairi in the big numbers gamers so yeah she will be back as kairi in kh3

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Oh my God, I can't take this fandom anywhere.

Hayden hasn't said anything about not coming back. I just meant that the part of Kairi has always been iffy. One game she's played by Alyson Stoner, the next she's played by Hayden. Hayden's been back playing Kairi and Xion since BBS (Alyson didn't even get a other cast credit in BBS, and people are so dead-set that she confirmed that she was back for BBS when she never did, I swear I'll fight about this until forever) but then Alyson came back for 1.5. So who knows.

Muke

whatever
Awards

what are you talking about of course we going hyden back as kairi she always voiced kairi in the big numbers gamers so yeah she will be back as kairi in kh3

Could I tell you something?
I mean no disrespect, but you always act like a know-it-all. Please stop that. It just annoys me kinda if you're like "what no we definitly will i know it there no way we wont", no matter what the topic is.

:(

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I mean no disrespect, but you always act like a know-it-all. Please stop that. It just annoys me kinda if you're like "what no we definitly will i know it there no way we wont", no matter what the topic is.

:(
I try to only talk about stuff I'm 100% certain of, but sure. This totally could have been handled in PM.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I try to only talk about stuff I'm 100% certain of, but sure. This totally could have been handled in PM.
This wasn't directed to you at all.

And sorry to you, gosoxtim. I had a bad week, and recently one of my friends died. Haven't come over it yet. :⁄

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

:( And sorry to you, gosoxtim. I had a bad week, and recently one of my friends died. Haven't come over it yet. :⁄

it alright man sometimes i act like a know it all when people people make assumption when they have no evidene or quotes saying they wont be back and it annoys me. i know that i don't everything i just hate it when people say it when they have no evidence hayden will be back and i don't think she miss this big title

sorry for you loss man i understand it completly where you coming from

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

This wasn't directed to you at all.

And sorry to you, gosoxtim. I had a bad week, and recently one of my friends died. Haven't come over it yet. :⁄

Oh my gosh, the quote didn't load. (mobile is the bane of my existence) I was like,oh, well, alright then.
My point still stands, but my condolences.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

speaking of kairi i really hope hope nomura explore her alot i mean come on it has to happen kingdom hearts 3 would be time to do espiacally after the 3d secret ending

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

potential cast for back cover:

nolan north - chirithy
troy baker - every foreteller. all of them.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

potential cast for back cover:

nolan north - chirithy
troy baker - every foreteller. all of them.
lol do you think nomura knows who they are?

Back