• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee

really i wouldn't think otherwise since he really not a sociale person when it come to internt other media.

He doesn't have to be on social media to know about the two biggest voice actors in the industry right now.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

He doesn't have to be on social media to know about the two biggest voice actors in the industry right now.
yeah true i guess it guess evey video game director should know those names

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

And then they should immediately forget those names because lord knows we don't need them in literally every game >_>

(i am experiencing so much troy baker fatigue its ridiculous)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

And then they should immediately forget those names because lord knows we don't need them in literally every game >_>

(i am experiencing so much troy baker fatigue its ridiculous)
i agree try baker good voice actor but he don't belong in a series like kingdom hearts

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

i agree try baker good voice actor but he don't belong in a series like kingdom hearts
... Riiight. I don't really remember who this Troy Baker guy is off the top of my head, but I do know that there's almost no way that anyone couldn't "belong."

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

... Riiight. I don't really remember who this Troy Baker guy is off the top of my head, but I do know that there's almost no way that anyone couldn't "belong."
Think of literally any grizzly white straight man in literally any AAA game and you're probably thinking about a character Troy Baker played.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Think of literally any grizzly white straight man in literally any AAA game and you're probably thinking about a character Troy Baker played.
aged, world-weary terra for KH3 confirmed.

but seriously, i don't see any way to fit those two in KH unless they're playing a third-party character like snow villers or deadpool

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's more likely for Nolan North at least since he still often plays smaller/lower budget roles in cartoons and whatnot, whereas Troy Baker has been sticking with large profile games recently.

Some of Troy's notable roles:

- Snow Villiers (FF13)
- Joel (The Last of Us)
- Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite)
- Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4)

Forsaken Shadow

with kingdom hearts x back being in kingdom hearts 3 graphics and probally going to voice actors i wonder who going to vice each forteller like maybe having hayden voice ava?

I'm sorry, off-topic, but what? What have I missed, who is Ava? o_O

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

who should voiced ava in the backcover movie of 2.8 i say tabihta st germaine like princess luna would be a good fit for ava my worst case is dove cameron

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member

Has there been any news on whether Hayden will be back for Kingdom Hearts 3?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

no, nothing. but i don't see why she wouldn't either.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Well sometimes Kairi is played by Alyson Stoner but generally Hayden's been back for the main games

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I think there's been next to no news about VA's. The one that has been officially confirmed to return is Young Xehanort's.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Thought it is very, very, very likely that Drake Bell is Young Eraqus.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Thought it is very, very, very likely that Drake Bell is Young Eraqus.
Likely? Haven't a clue, I'm not sure what he sounds like. Officially confirmed? That remains to be seen. :p

Patricier21

I just hope that Willa Holland returns for 2.8/KH3 and she does not get replaced. There is actually a video I made concerning her return as Aqua: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOZrUmM9Mo

I also hope that if Mandy Moore does not return as Rapunzel then Mena Suvari does NOT replace her like she did for Aerith. They need to keep all original voice actors from the movies and previous games (this also meaning other Square games for the possible Final Fantasy./World ends with you/other square character games)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I just hope that Willa Holland returns for 2.8/KH3 and she does not get replaced. There is actually a video I made concerning her return as Aqua: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOZrUmM9Mo
She was back for Final Mix, so it's so likely. If she's back for 0.2 then I think you have your answer.

I also hope that if Mandy Moore does not return as Rapunzel then Mena Suvari does NOT replace her like she did for Aerith. They need to keep all original voice actors from the movies and previous games (this also meaning other Square games for the possible Final Fantasy./World ends with you/other square character games)

Eh, Rapunzel only has one voice. She doesn't have a replacement in even Disney stuff, but if she did it would sound like Mandy Moore. Don't worry about Mena Suvari, she doesn't even play Aerith now.

Back