• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Random, but Kingdom Hearts and Square Enix are both following Jordan Fisher on Twitter now. From what I can tell, the former only follows people involved with the game. I wonder if he might have some kind of involvement? He was the best part of Greaase: Live and I love his song from the Magic Kingdom fireworks show.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Random, but Kingdom Hearts and Square Enix are both following Jordan Fisher on Twitter now. From what I can tell, the former only follows people involved with the game. I wonder if he might have some kind of involvement? He was the best part of Greaase: Live and I love his song from the Magic Kingdom fireworks show.
Teen Beach Movie world confirmededed.

Calling it now. Jordan will be voicing Brain.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He seems shocked and overjoyed by the follow so who knows lol

I’m sure it will probably be something like he is going to be streaming the game on his Twitch or with SE/Disney for a special stream.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nimoy's voice is so iconic any attempt to copy it would just sound like an impression/might be in poor taste. I'm glad they are at least taking a different direction with it. Whether it will turn out to be any good is still up in the air.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Teen Beach Movie world confirmededed.

Calling it now. Jordan will be voicing Brain.

Obviously that or Sora starts singing a verse in Let It Go and BOOM it’s Jordan’s heavenly pipes. Sorry HJO. XD

He seems shocked and overjoyed by the follow so who knows lol

I’m sure it will probably be something like he is going to be streaming the game on his Twitch or with SE/Disney for a special stream.

Yeah, that’d be pretty cool. I could also see them doing a filming at Disney Springs with him and maybe some other Disney performers playing the demo. (Though I feel like the demo appeal has run its course and would rather see them play something from the final build.)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Obviously that or Sora starts singing a verse in Let It Go and BOOM it’s Jordan’s heavenly pipes. Sorry HJO. XD

Yeah, that’d be pretty cool. I could also see them doing a filming at Disney Springs with him and maybe some other Disney performers playing the demo. (Though I feel like the demo appeal has run its course and would rather see them play something from the final build.)

Josh Gadd playing in Arendelle would make my year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know if Mandy Moore is voicing Rapunzel in KH3?
It isn’t confirmed but I’m 100% positive it is. But EDGE magazine wrote in a blurb about the VA’s (from observations in the trailers) that stand-in’s like Rapunzel stand out against actual VA’s like Josh Gad.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh Mandy Moore was never confirmed? I thought she was among the confirmed Tangled VAs like Zachary and Donna Murphy.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
No, she wasn't. The list didn't feature all of the voice talent in KH3.

It sounds a lot like her, though. We'll have to wait to see.
Well we're two weeks away from release of KH3. At this rate I don't know if Square is going to do another press announcement for the rest of the cast (e.g. Master Xehanort, Kairi, Riku, Aqua, etc..) or something in the vein as the KH2 press release back in Feb. 2006.

So at this rate if they won't make another press announcement, then the KH 3 credits is where they would reveal the rest of the cast.

Regarding Mandy Moore being recast as Rapunzel, I don't know she has been her primary voice actress since the film and frankly I don't think Disney would ever recast the voice actress of the Disney princess with someone else. I'd be surprised if Mandy was recast as Rapunzel but from the trailers we got I'm fairly certain it's Mandy Moore, we'll just have to wait and see.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I had to share this somewhere. My FAVORITE voice in ALL of KH is Paul St Peter as Xemnas and I just found out he's going to be at a local con and I am FLIPPING OUT! I cannot wait to meet him!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I had to share this somewhere. My FAVORITE voice in ALL of KH is Paul St Peter as Xemnas and I just found out he's going to be at a local con and I am FLIPPING OUT! I cannot wait to meet him!
*jealous*

Have fun! And tell us how it went afterwards, okay? :D

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Fandom is set to do an interview with Haley Joel Osment (Sora), Ryan Potter (Hiro Hamada) along with Bret Iwan, Tony Anselmo and Bill Farmer for Kingdom Hearts III which is right down below in quote:

Would You Like To Ask Questions to the Cast of Kingdom Hearts III?

Hello everyone! Fandom will be interviewing the cast of Kingdom Hearts III and we would like to give the Kingdom Hearts community the chance to contribute questions!

We will be talking with Haley Joel Osment (Sora) and Ryan Potter (Hiro, Big Hero Six), as well as conducting written interviews with the Big Three: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy!

Comment below and ask your questions! We will select some of the best ones to use in the interview. We cannot guarantee using all questions but will try to fit in as many as possible.

Hardback247

I just learned that Master Xehanort's new voice is being provided by Rutger Hauer, who some of you might know from Blade Runner.

Last edited:

Hardback247

One of my friends doesn't like the new MX voice, because he thinks he lost that "ancient master" vibe he gave when Leonard Nimoy voiced him.

Back