• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Vulpes Team Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You could make your own thread...

Anyway i'm now going to make the fanclub (finaly back from school).
Hmm... i guess i just need to do 'new thread ' by fanclubs right?
How should i call it? KHI official Vulpes party fanclub or just Vulpes party fanclub
This color or
this color?
What is the higest chain you guys heard on the forums? (maybe we can claim the higest chain of KHI, ok small chance but still)
Bluberry can i use your photo's of the chain to use them in fanclub?
Is this adv. sig. acceptable?

The Vulpes Fanclub may work the best? We don't want to limit it to people who are only in the party after all! Let everyone chat together~

Hmm, you'd have to shrink the image down or crop it quite a bit. It's quite large.

i'm so jealous you guys have a forum. i dont see any unicornis make a forum for unicorn union T-T.. good luck guys. oh And For SR Sora Read at the forum walkthrough.. wish you all the best

Like JR said, you are completely free to make your own thread, just like Redfive took the initiative to for this one. It's just rather unfortunate that most of the players on the forum who are allied with other unions have lost interest in the game.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
The Vulpes Fanclub may work the best? We don't want to limit it to people who are only in the party after all! Let everyone chat together~

Hmm, you'd have to shrink the image down or crop it quite a bit. It's quite large.
Ok got the name and the sig. Guess the sig is aprroved now :)
Still wich color? What is the higest chain? And can i use those photo's?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally like the second color better :D

Don't know about the chain though.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Pink and yellow is a beautiful combination~

I believe we can!

Great job on the club :D

BluberryStar

Awards
Ok got the name and the sig. Guess the sig is aprroved now :)
Still wich color? What is the higest chain? And can i use those photo's?
Sorry for the late reply >.< I just got back.
Of course you can use those photos JR :) I can email it to you if you want better quality. How 'bout it?
Personally I'd prefer the pink one, I think it reflects our union colour better... and great job with the fanclub thread b^^d

btw guys... we need help... fast!!
4ABIXzh.png

destroy a limb and you'll get 8000 pts for the team

EDIT: nvm it's gone now -_-

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Pink and yellow is a beautiful combination~

I believe we can!

Great job on the club :D
I will later try to make it yellow.

Sorry for the late reply >.< I just got back.
Of course you can use those photos JR :) I can email it to you if you want better quality. How 'bout it?
Personally I'd prefer the pink one, I think it reflects our union colour better... and great job with the fanclub thread b^^d

btw guys... we need help... fast!!
4ABIXzh.png

destroy a limb and you'll get 8000 pts for the team

EDIT: nvm it's gone now -_-
No worries i will use imgur to upload it... and i don't see much of the times difference in quality...

Sorry was doing some stuff.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I could only make like 3 attacks before I ran out of BP, and was nowhere near leveling up.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok tried to make it yellow but it was really hard to read, so i made it gold :) What do you think? What is actually the name of our union leader anyway?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok tried to make it yellow but it was really hard to read, so i made it gold :) What do you think? What is actually the name of our union leader anyway?

The name has never been stated unfortunately.

The gold is nice, but it can be a little difficult to read. Perhaps one shade darker?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
The name has never been stated unfortunately.

The gold is nice, but it can be a little difficult to read. Perhaps one shade darker?
O ok...

I made it dark orange.

Ok photo's has been added.

Btw our union leader and me would like to have more members in the club.

O and how do i make that spoiler thing appear?

Last edited:

everlight

Awards
O ok...

I made it dark orange.

Ok photo's has been added.

Btw our union leader and me would like to have more members in the club.

O and how do i make that spoiler thing appear?

Type this BB Code for Spoiler tag:

[ SPOILER=Spoiler title]What you want to be hidden[/SPOILER]

Remove the space between "[" and "SPOILER". Change the "Spoiler title" text with spoiler title you want to be showed, and change the "What you want to be hidden" with... well, it speaks for itself already. Lol.

And btw, the easiest way is to click the button for SPOILER tag in Advance reply mode. It is located in the third row, just before the Youtube button. Hover your pointer to see each button name, if you want.

Oh, good luck with the Vulpes Fanclub ^^b

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Type this BB Code for Spoiler tag:

[ SPOILER=Spoiler title]What you want to be hidden[/SPOILER]

Remove the space between "[" and "SPOILER". Change the "Spoiler title" text with spoiler title you want to be showed, and change the "What you want to be hidden" with... well, it speaks for itself already. Lol.

And btw, the easiest way is to click the button for SPOILER tag in Advance reply mode. It is located in the third row, just before the Youtube button. Hover your pointer to see each button name, if you want.

Oh, good luck with the Vulpes Fanclub ^^b
Ok got it, thank you.

BluberryStar

Awards
So I've noticed that the Gold Guard Armour start to appear more recently than before. Yesterday it took 4 Normal Guard Armours before the Gold one, now it only took 1 - 2 Normal Guard Armours. I thought the rules stayed the same with the previous Dark Follower (3 normal before the special) but is this different somehow? How is it triggered? If we could figure this out we can spawn the Gold Armour more often. Meaning: MORE POINTS!! :D

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So I've noticed that the Gold Guard Armour start to appear more recently than before. Yesterday it took 4 Normal Guard Armours before the Gold one, now it only took 1 - 2 Normal Guard Armours. I thought the rules stayed the same with the previous Dark Follower (3 normal before the special) but is this different somehow? How is it triggered? If we could figure this out we can spawn the Gold Armour more often. Meaning: MORE POINTS!! :D

I have noticed that too...only have seen 2 normal ones the past few days.

BluberryStar

Awards
I have noticed that too...only have seen 2 normal ones the past few days.
What?! so that means you got ALL Gold Armours for a whole day straight?? O_O
I wonder how you trigger it to appear... do you have to defeat the normal ones in a limited time or something?
EDIT: Speak of the devil, it came out... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back