• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The old man is NOT bald, I think =/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
cm4.jpg

Now, I looked at the old man zoomed in, and the back of his hair (and a bit of the top) looked different, So I grabbed the eye dropper and the back and a tiny bit of the top of his head is more yellow then the rest of his head, the rest of his head match's his skin, at the back and top are yellow and blonde, I have come up with three things

-He is Balding not bald
-It's the glare from the video
-I'm wrong completley there the same colour =/

Baldspec.jpg

There I pointed out what I was looking at, photoshop it yourself, you'll see what I'm talking about

Last edited:

Van

I can kind of see but its really hard to tell. but in the end does it really matter if he has hair? :confused: :huh:

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Does it matter if he has hair?

Perhaps, I'm just stating things out so people don't call him bald, it's growing, or he's balding.

Ansem the wise had sideburns, maybe his thing didn't kill him, but injured him and stole his youth? and burned his hair away and now it's growing back

Who knows!? I'm just stating that he isn't bald from what I see

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Now, I looked at the old man zoomed in, and the back of his hair (and a bit of the top) looked different, So I grabbed the eye dropper and the back and a tiny bit of the top of his head is more yellow then the rest of his head, the rest of his head match's his skin, at the back and top are yellow and blonde, I have come up with three things

That's called a reflection.
-_-

Also, I provided those zoomed in images to KHI
I went to photoshopped, and spruced them up a bit.
Don't use it as your deciding factor for hair over reflection XD

Dnize

thats not sideburns those are his cheekbones. and he is bald no doubt, i know a bald person when i see one..

D

Dexter

Yeah I see it now.....Kinda weird for an old man to have blonde hair though....you'd suspect gray, or bald........

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He's bald...

If he was blonde, it would be easier to tell, not something you would have to zoom in to see.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
The video is low quality, that's why you have to zoom in, besides I can see it without zooming in, it's just a matter of the way you look at it, but who knows, I could be wrong...oh well =/

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If he has hair, it's awfully thin...

Wouldn't it just make sense to make him bald?

And either way, why does him having hair hold any significance? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back