• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Olympus Battle Looks Awesome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
ok, it will be a great battle but, what's your point?
that's not the only battle that will be awesome though

Raun

It figures that the Ice Titans learns to fight, and very well, by the time KH1's story comes.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
When i fought the ice titan in proud mode, he didnt do anything, its like hes retarded or something

micbeasty

i think it would be even better if you got to fight all of the titans,plus Hades from like stopping them from reaching Mnt Oylmpus. Now that would be the best battle

Xircs-Number I

My dream battle for KH3 in High Definition!

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Hercules, Pegasus vs. Hades, Rock Titan, Ice Titan, Lava Titan, Tornado Titan on Mount Olympus.

Now THAT would be epic.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, maybe if Ice Titan wasn't just standing there and actually try to do something productive.

Sadie808

haha Before the Hades & Ice Titan
Theres a cutscene i saw when i was playing the game on aqua`s story were hades appears and talks to aqua and i swear his eyes are looking at these XD
demtits

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
@Sadie:
Haha! I also thought of that too! XP

Ice Titan standing around, doing nothing, like a he has no brain. The one eyed Titan, Cyclops, is fit for this kind of battle. Imagine, him rampaging, attacking Aqua by slamming the ground and maybe grabbing her (then there would be a reaction command where Aqua uses her Keyblade to attack the Cyclops' eye, releasing her and use both his hands to cover his eye, in agony.)

Failure to do this would led him throw Aqua like a baseball and hit onto the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back