• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The only way Bhk could be a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

The only way he could be a nobody is if Sora's heart is connected to his body. Giving him a presence of a heart even though he doesnt have one. Such like a false heart. giving him the power to wield the keyblades.

I'm almost certain hes not a nobody...

biggamerjh

Lupuscurrit said:
The only way he could be a nobody is if Sora's heart is connected to his body. Giving him a presence of a heart even though he doesnt have one. Such like a false heart. giving him the power to wield the keyblades.

I'm almost certain hes not a nobody...

not to be rude but that makes little sense, if you have anything resembling a heart you aren't a nobody and he has friends and i get the feeling they have been friends from a young age and if he is a nobody then there is no way he is more then 1 year old if he is soras nobody

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Heartless have a semblance of no heart, yet they are an existence of heart. Similarly, Nobodies, such as Order mems, can have extra pieces so long as they aren't whole and have the body bit (Order are body {and soul?}, regular Nobodies are body only)

No, he's not supposed to exist, is not "real". That's pretty much a Nobody.

JakeBlade

KrytenKoro said:
Heartless have a semblance of no heart, yet they are an existence of heart. Similarly, Nobodies, such as Order mems, can have extra pieces so long as they aren't whole and have the body bit (Order are body {and soul?}, regular Nobodies are body only)

No, he's not supposed to exist, is not "real". That's pretty much a Nobody.
The XIII Order memvers are people who had strong hearts and then lost it to the heartless. There Nobodies.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
o_O I thought a Nobody was formed when a person with a strong heart became a Heartless, and yet did NOT lose their heart... like Ansem. In that definition, SORA would be a Nobody, too, wouldn't he? If Sora's the Nobody, then how could the BHK be a Nobody?

Besides, I thought the "He's a part of Sora!" discussion was ended long ago... with the answer that the BHK is his own person.

Gods, can you imagine breaking the habit of typing BHK even after we find out his name? XD Just a random thought for you...

coolazice7

who says that a nobody cant have a heart? "nobody" is simply their name, because they were born when someone lost their heart... if this isnt true, then a nobody must be at least an extension of another's heart...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
According to the words flashing across the screen in DD, a Nobody is the thrid force - the Non-Existant Ones. We assume that this means the Nobodies are shells of people who lost their Hearts but kept their Bodyies and Souls. I both agree and disagree with this. If we look at the KH I Kairi, for the most part of the game she was a Shell: just Body and Soul. She was seemingly lifeless, devoid of all thought and emotion. We know that Her Heart was inside Sora all along. But if we look at the Organization members in CoM, whom we suspect are "Nobodies" due to Axel's frequent reference to this, they seem to have emotions, thought, and life even though we think they may be shells. I don't know about you guys, but I find this odd. While I do believe they are Nobodies -shells or whatever- it sorta contradicts what a shell is, doesn't it?

Hmmm, sorry, am just musing aloud...

Anyways, I really don't think the BHK is a Nobody, because we believe the Nobodies don't have Hearts, and evidently you need a Heart to wield a Keyblade, let alone two. So what could Naminé mean about "You were'nt meant to exist" ? Well, I've been thinking about this, and if we are to assume that the BHK really is the other-side to Sora's Heart (this, by the way, was never confirmed. It's believed to be that Twilight Town is the other side of Sora's Heart) then I am guessing that maybe they share the same Heart. How? Look at it as a twin thing (I'm not saying they are twins, because that's too cleché): When the egg is fertalized sometimes the egg is split down the middle, thus creating two identical beings. Maybe sort of the same thing happened, but with the Heart? How exactly? I really don't know.

Of course, the fact that the Twilight Tonwn card was also found in Riku's Heart contradicts this. Could Twilight Town be the other-side of his Heart as well?

So many questions...

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Possibly Kairi had lost her soul, as well, so had no remaining animating force
Heartless could be kind of like some kinds of Japanese ghosts, where the heart or animating emotion remains, leaving a shadow of the person. Ansem, after all, seems to have just one animating drive (to open the door) much like those kinds of ghosts have one purpose (to finish what they died for, but always trying to do that one thing). So, sundered hearts could be the emotion/purpose/instinct of a person (they're animating drive)
Then souls, like in most philisophical thought, could be the freewill, reasoning, and memories of a person. Memories must almost certainly be included, since Chain of Memories seemed to be messing with the soul. However, it is possible memories are in the heart, judging by some quotes, and the fact that the Order mems seem to not remember their past, which would also help with BHK being a Nobody, but Ansem, Sora, Kairi do (right?).
Then, bodies would just be the vessel that manifests these forces and protects them: this is why heartless die so easy, since the heart is both trying to manifest ITSELF (which leads to it being ineffeiceint in all 3 tasks, to the point of not completing heart function almost at all) and trying to carry out its purpose. Thus, its "shields" are down.

Or Sora and BHK are jsut Siamese twins that we're surgically seperated at birth. Who really knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back