• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The order? Good or Bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

I've been looking at trailers over and over again but i just have this feeling that the order isnt all evil like i feel some of them will turn good like axel. I dont know why i guess its because hes the rebel and all and doesnt do what other people do. What about you guys The orde gonna be good or bad?:confused:

O

Orochi Yashiro

I think that the just want to be complete, uncaring for anything that gets in there way.

DJFirewolf

Yes, I don't believe they're necessarily evil, they just want to regain their complete bodies, and have so much will to do so that they'll do anything to make sure it happens. And this causes casualties on both sides.

helios

Bronze Member
You think axel is good no that is impossible he wants to control the org himself he doesnt give a damn about teh other members ive seen screens with him conversating with Diz which makes me believe that they are trying to destroy the org seeing that ive heard that Diz was once a member of the org and now he wants his revenge but i could be completely wrong so its up to you to believe or not.

Whispered.Hope

The XIII Order isn't evil...but they're not good, either. They have their own agenda and would help or harm either side if it would benefit them.

Foshizzle

No i mean i think how axel acts that he could turn good, the only reason he killed vexen was because of betrayal. Other than that he seems fine does stuff on his own accord but still seems neutral almost idk thatsjust me.

Vzam

Bronze Member
um....the order = the antagonists

Axel = power hungry fool

helios

Bronze Member
Well i think they have there own purposes to acomplish and that only xaldin has said that he wants to be complete if in fact Diz is the superior he hasnt had any motives for wanting to become complete so what does he want what is his role.Axel on the other hand has a bad temper and he doesnt like to follow orders so him working by himself says that he may either be good or bad.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
You guys heard of Full metal alchemist. Okay good think of the Homunculis well the order has the same motives as they do become humans and whatever. However we are not sure that they are the main bad guys. I think it's Ansem who is the antagonist once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back