• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Order of XIV (Number subject to change) Sign-ups and OOC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is a story of how things could have been different for Organization XIII if, instead of being "Kingdom Hearts justifies the means" about everything, were heroes earning every heart in Kingdom Hearts by helping out. KH1 remains the same, and the only interference was when Xemnas decided to chat with Sora, who attacked him, thinking he was an enemy. Xemnas fought back before leaving, and asked Marluxia and the other members of Castle Oblivion to try and get him to help them out with Kingdom Hearts. Nicely

DiZ still thinks they're "evil" and shouldn't exist, but otherwise, things are different.

Cast List:
0 Kruxis, the Triad (the reason the Organization is now the Order): Me. (Kruxis rarely appears, because he's a Deus Ex Machina)
I Xemnas, the Superior: Chromatic Chaos
II Xigbar, the Freeshooter: Kibamaru18
III Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer:
IV Vexen, the Chilly Academic:
V Lexaeus, the Silent Hero:
VI Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer: Tenyasyugen
VII Saix, the Luna Diviner: Kibamaru18
VIII Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames: varsha
IX Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne: Eventua
X Luxord, the Gambler of Fate: Me
XI Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin: Tenyasyugen
XII Larxene, the Savage Nymph: Crimson
XIII Roxas, the Key of Destiny: AngelRoxas
XIV Ixakri, the Memory Witch:

Sora, the Keyblade Master:
Donald, the Court Wizard:
Goofy, the Captain of the Guards:
Riku, the Wielder of Darkness/Dawn:
Mickey, the King of Disney Castle:

Sign-ups are first come, first serve, but just remember: these are heroic versions of Organization XIII, and people who aren't Nobodies can join as well (and so they're trying to recruit Sora and Riku in a nice way. The story starts at Castle Oblivion and continues on with DiZ as the primary antagonist.

Let the sign-ups begin!

P.S. I might eventually allow for OCs to join the Order after the story gets going.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
How do mean for us to sign up?
ifyou just say who you want to be can I be Axel?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm... If this is slow, I'll probably join in. I call Zexion and Larxene, if ya don't mind. If we can't have two, then I'll just use one of em'.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally it was call whomever and there you go, then I thought I should make some form of qualifier...

And just one person, please.

List out the characters as follows, to show you know who they are:

Name:
Number (if member):
Other (if Nobody):
Weapon (name and type):
Element:
Personality:
Clothing:

Order Members should have their full title after name, and if we don't know the name of their Other, feel free to make one up. As Ixakri is a properly named Naminé, ask me about her weapon and element. "Clothing" if your an Order member is for outfits you wear outside of the cloak, helpful for stealth missions where you have to blend in.

Example:
Name: Kruxis, the Triad
Number: 0
Other: Sore wa himitsu desu!
Weapon: Keyblade of People's Hearts. (which is name and type)
Element: Twilight
Personality: Enigmatic
Clothing: Never seen without the Order cloak.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It is for the character you are signing up with, and once we have, at least, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Mickey, and the C.O. group we'll get started. Then, later, I may allow people to use it for OCs.

Here's an example using Axel:

Name: Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames
Number (if member): VIII
Other (if Nobody): Lea
Weapon (name and type): Eternal Flames, chakrams
Element: Fire
Personality: Flamboyant and filled with attitude, Axel is an unusual person, even for a Nobody. It is unknown if he's just a good actor, or if he's actually, and paradoxically, feeling emotions.
Clothing: (Insert something you'd expect Axel to wear other than his Order Cloak)

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Yes, I know.. This isn't the first RP I'm in. I only called Saix because I am busy at the time and will be distracted if I try to fill out a temp..

The Dream

Awards
I bags Axel!!

Name: Axel

Number: 8

Other: Lea

Weapon :Chakrams ( red chakrams duh)

Element: Fire

Personality: Crazy and rude, Axel is a unusual person, even for a Nobody. It is unknown if he pretends to have feeling or not, sometime he would, but most the time you never know. Around Roxas he would act like a big brother but around others he would most likley be rude.

Clothing: Normal black organiztion cloak
(Other) Cargo pants customised with red flames comming from the bottom of them, black T-shirt, grey hoody with black flames on the sleeves, sivler ring with a small red ruby resting on his pinky and red skating shoes.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Name:Zexion

Number (if member):6 {IV}

Other (if Nobody):Ienzo, one of Ansem the Wise's Apprentices who led the betrayel against him and partook in the experiments that led to the heartless.

Weapon (name and type):Lexicon {a wonderfully sharp book. Talk about papercut...}

Element: Diverse magic user but normally uses mind tricks to warp his opponent's view. In other words, Illusion.

Personality: Calm and Collective, very rarely gives in to stress. He tends to use what information he is given and come to reasonable conclusions through logic.

Clothing: Standard Black Organization Cloak. What else?

[Alrighty then, got my charecter. Tell me if anything's off...]

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry, Varsha, but you must be a member of the Order (not to mention there is no "org" in this timeline), especially as we are somewhere around Day 23 of KHDays, and Axel doesn't leave the Organization (again, doesn't exist here) until sometime after Day 364! Also, I would have preferred if you had made the copying of my example a little less obvious.

Oh, and Tenyasyugen is confirmed for Zexion (And I believe the word you're looking for is "Lexicon." Unless you want his silly weapon "Dear Diary," which is a laptop). His element is, technically, Illusion, by the way.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Other" means who he was before he was a Nobody (or she, for Larxene and Ixakri), and we already know, thanks to KHDays, that Axel's Other's name was Lea (pronounced "Lee").

If anyone needs to look up stuff about the characters, there is a Kingdom Hearts Wikia out there. Here's it's main page: Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A World of Information not accessible by Gummiship . Each character's page can be reached by replacing the part after wiki/ with the name of your prospective character.

The Dream

Awards
I fixed it AGAIN.
I getting my copy of days next week and I didn't really know much about mos6t of that stuff.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
And Varsha is now Axel. Just need Larxene, Ixakri, Vexen, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Riku, Sora, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to start, with Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Luxord, Demyx, Roxas, and Xaldin also up for grabs.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Name: Xemnas
Number (if member): I
Other (if Nobody): Xehanort (Became a nobody under the guise of Ansem)

Weapon (name and type): As his standard weapon, Xemnas wields a pair of red beams of the element of Nothingness, known as the Ethereal Blades, which extend out directly from his palms. He can use the blades for melee style combat, or fire them off as projectiles.
Element: Nothingness

Personality:
As a nobody, Xemnas is incapable of feeling the pains and pleasure of the experience that sombodies know as emotions. In fact, he has become so emotionless, that he has forgotten what it was like to have emotions at all. This effect has warped his mind, and caused him to fall under the misguided belief that he understands the heart more than any other. Yet this is a false notion, as he sees the heart to be made up only of negative emotions. Given his emotionless nature, he has no remosre for the wrongs he has committed, and feels no sympath for those members of his lesser forces that are lost in combat. His driving motivation in in his lust for absolute power, specifically, that for Kingdom Hearts.

Clothing:

Xemnas_Days.png

File:Xemnas_Days.png

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Welcome, Chromatic Chaos! And we now have a Xemnas! Just remember that Kruxis has managed to turn the evil Organization XIII into the heroic Order of XIV (number subject to change), so Xemnas will have slightly different goals than he did in canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back