• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The One Org. Member you just couldn't wait to kill

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Saix

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Demyx

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Luxord

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
What is the one Org. member you just couldn't wait to kill in KH2?

For me, it was Saix. The guy was a real cold jerk and I had a lot of fun killing him.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I couldn't wait to get rid of Xemnas,he was really starting to annoy me

ltwi13

Xigbar. I hated when he had out his snipers, and he was invincible. but what i hated the most was when donald or goofy died, they were usually in my way, so i got slowed down (while trying to avoid his invincable shooting), which killed me. a lot.

Kurxi

Xigbar, it kind of made me angry when he kept tormenting you. Just killing him and then saying, "Try to be mysterious now!" makes it so sweet.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I hated Xigbar and Demyx. Demyx was a total idiot, and when Xigbar reloads, he says "Hard Burrito", or something like that. They both drove me crazy!!!:cursing:

Dexel

Beyond hope
*pulls out a butcher knife and slices everyone in half who hates Demyx* That'll be 20$ for saving your butts from the fangirls/fanboys,imagine what the screams,yells,and bloody murders would be like. *puts on earmuffs* Anyway,I just LOVED beating up Mansex. If only you could taunt him,that would be sweet.

EDIT- And,Ansem,Demyx not an idiot. Show me one piece of evidence that he is. And Xigbar was saying,"Alright,reload!" or something like that.

EDIT 2- And for everyone who voted that they would love to kill Demyx (which is A LOT of you) you have my undying hate,and I will maybe mame you if we cross paths.

Rynjin

xaldin('cause everybody i know said he was hard on normal. beat him first try on proud lol)

xigbar(he annoyed me and i wanted to kill him. he kicked my as like 6 times b4 i killed him XD)

luxord(i hate when i was dice and cards, really annoying.)

i'm also glad that i'm not the only person who heard xigbar say "Hard Burrito" i thought i was just weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back