• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Orginization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
The orginization has been reborn. A strange man shrouded in Darkness and mystery is funding project X. Things are going great for a while, until theres a sell-out in the Orginization. There is a member who is giving out information. The strange man is telling everyone to be aware of the "Enemies". Such as heartless. Somone within the order is taking orders from maleficent. Though both are fighting for the same goal.(To open Kh). They cant agree. Its every man for himself. You gotta worry bout you, Spy or no spy.(P:S if anyone has any suggestions to improve this rp go ahead.)

Rules:
-------------
No godmodding
no powerplaying.
PM me to become the role of the "Spy" or the Keyblade dualer.
You must create your own character.
You may ingage in battle with others but killing without the persons "ok" is strictly prohibited.
Romance is ok.

Template
-----------------
Original name:
Order name:
Weapon:
Order no#:
Element:
Appearance:
Bio:

Last edited:

Seraphis

Template
-----------------
Original name:???
Order name:Exodus
Weapon: Keyblade, "Nightfall"
Order no#: 2
Element: Darkness
Appearance: He looks like
Bio: Exodus is a mysterious warrior who has just recently came into existence as a heartless. It is evident that whomever he was before he was transformed, he was a great fighter.

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

Original name: shane
Order name:kiyoshi
Weapon: twin blades (similar to the blade in ff10 that looks like a scythe but blue and yellow.
Order no#: 11
Element: water
Appearance: has hood on nearly always so on few know his real appearance.
he has a hansome face and dresses in jeans and a blue shirt. he has red hair like axels but with white tips.
Bio: after he joined the organisation he forgot his prior life exept his name. as he continues throughout th rp he will remeber other things that lead him to joining.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
ooc: ok we can start now, the spy has been chosen, remember you must keep the role of spy a secret!

Original name:
Order name: Turix
Weapon: Two scyths
Order no#: 3
Element: Shadow
Appearance: Has black hair with red eyes. He wears a orginization coat to cover his body.
Bio: Turix was a pilot who destroyed darkness but then darkness struck him as he lost his heart. He now works for the orginization, his mission is to find all of ansems reports.

Y

Yihazu

kiyoshi walked down the halls of the organizations head quarters in hollow bastion. he looked into the recruiting room and starts to remeber the day he joined the organisation.

"Shane, is it? Well that name won't do! hmmm... From now on your name is Yihazu."said the man in the robe. "here, you might need these." The man then gave him his cloak and his weapons.

"So, my name was Shane." kiyoshi said to himself, reliving the past was becoming more frequent lately. he lost all his memory when he joined the organisation. "Well thats the past, this is now and I have a job to do." he said walking past many other organisation members, none know to him.

Seraphis

Silently in the corner, Exodus sat and watched as the organization members as they held brief conversations with each other, none which Exodus could over hear. He stood up and began to walk to his quarters when a young male scruffed shoulders with him as they walked in opposite directions through the hall.
"I dont recall having seen you around. What is your name?"

OOC:This post is directed towards Yihazu.

dark invader

OOC: Yihazu, my number is 11. My element is gravity.

IC: Sade walked in the halls of the organization. Sade hated light. When it made contact with her, she usually stabbed everything in sight, but if she was having a bad day, she used her gravity to destroy things completely. She has been a member since she was 14, but she can't really remember anything before then. She thinks she was a good person then, but that was the past and this is now

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Original name: Akira Zakami
Order name: Xikara
Weapon: Two Daggers, and Several hidden Blades
Order Number:1
Element: Energy, and all manifestations of it.
Appearance: http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/mandades/freakyvincent.jpg (Except, with an Organization cloak.)
Bio: Will be told throughout the RP. It will be quite Surprising.

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
original name: ???
org name: Xelon
Male
weapon:???
Org #:14
element: Darkness
Appearance:Tall brown hair.Muscled build-up.
Bio: Living a lie. Walking thourgh darkness.

Wallflower

Website
((Guys, Origionality, please. I know I'm not the Maker of the RP, Percy is, but 4 of you have Darkness as their element! 4!! Besides, we still have spots left, you don't have to be 14. I'm not even sure Percy WANTS 14...))

Xikara strode through the halls of Castle Oblivion, an Energy Force field around him. Xikara still couldn't believe how he became the Superior of the Organization... It still seems like a vivid dream. As Xikara stepped outside, he looked at the Lavender trees that were there. Of course, they weren't real, but Xikara just liked to look at them. Xikara looked back on the others, as they were assembled in the grand hall, and he scanned through them quickly. He had to tell someone this. "Exodus. Come here." Xikara said, as he sank through the floor. He left the portal open for Exodus to come in after him.

bluwingangel

(( I picked shadow powers first. ))

Alexia zoomed across the halls in her shadow form. Incased in darkness she was not easily seen. Alexia thrives in the dark and only in the dark and will destroy even the faintest glamour if she catches it in sight. Having shadow powers did this to her. She was late and the others were gathered somewhere else.

Seraphis

Exodus stepped away from the rest of the Organizations members and slowly paced towards the portal. He could feel the burning gaze upon him by the other members. He continued to walk towards the portal, thinking of how to ensure himself as Xikara's enforcer, though it was to early in Xikara's reign as The Organization's leader leader to be sure of anything. Finally reaching the portal left open just for him, he took a deep breath, and stepped through.

Wallflower

Website
Xikara looked at Exodus, and as soon as Exodus appeared, he pulled out a dagger and warped behind him. Holding the dagger to Exodus' neck, Xikara leaned in. "There's a mole in the Organization. Someone leaking information. I had to tell you because I trust you. Keep a close eye out, and tell me what you find." Xikara said, stepping back. Blade brandished, Xikara rushed past Exodus as if to slash his throat, and kneeled down. "I had to draw you here because this place is private. By the way, someone is watching us now. Hold your throat and pretend to fall down." Xikara finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back