• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Orginization's Superior.........?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
I don't know if this is old news, because I honestly don't know this. Is Ansem the Superior of the Orginization. I mean, Zexion did say that Riku had a similsr scent to their superior. And Ansem did give Riku his powers. So does that mean that Ansem is the superior, the leader of the Orginization. (I thought he was until I played COM)

Oblivion14

Soren said:
I don't know if this is old news, because I honestly don't know this. Is Ansem the Superior of the Orginization. I mean, Zexion did say that Riku had a similsr scent to their superior. And Ansem did give Riku his powers. So does that mean that Ansem is the superior, the leader of the Orginization. (I thought he was until I played COM)

All I can say here is what I THINK, lol, personally I theorize that their superior is the one in red bandages, because he was the one who brought Riku to the castle, not Ansem, and he did so in order to test him, also, we see him talking to one of the Organizations members in a brief KH2 clip, so as for who/what he is, I have no clue... lol

AHeartless

That red bandages-guy is really mystical. in trailers when they show a close-up to him, you'll prolly notice that he's eye has the same color as Ansem does, and his skincolor is the same. But it cud be that RBG(Red Bandages Guy) is a the shell of Ansem and the Ansem what Riku fought was Ansem's heart. Or something. Crush me.
smile.gif

B

bobathon56

hey guys go to this web site its really fun. what you do is you can be a rock star or gangster or even a monster and you battle other people to get money and you can buy things even if you dont like it plz just check it out here is the site.just copy and past it

http://sigil.outwar.com/page.php?x=2280389

Unknown Shadow

Not to get off topic, but just for my info, people here don't think DiZ is Ansem? I mean, I personally don't think DiZ is Ansem, but everywhere else, people think that DiZ is Ansem. I have a deep, logical theory on DiZ and Ansem, but I don't think this thread is the right place to post it, so I won't. In regard to your question, Soren, I do think Ansem is the Superior of the Unknown, but only in a certain sense (part of my theory). I hope I've provided some help.

oathion

maybe diz and ansem are connected somehow. my friend says that diz is ansems twilight, but i'm not sure. if that's so, then zexion says that because riku opened his heart to darkness which aloud ansem a lot of access, but in CoM maybe diz wanted to awakens riku true power?

BHK=2KEYS

I think Diz IS Ansem. They both have dark skin and freaky yellow eyes.And Diz is probably wearing those weird mummy wrap thingys to cover the scars he got when Sora whooped him, and when Kingdomhearts almost destroyed him with that light.

KeybladeKid1127

Soren said:

All i can say that there are 2 Superior but some are working with with just one Superior.

Unknown Shadow

Oathion, I agree with your friend. That was my theory I'd been talking about. DiZ is indeed a Twilight Ansem, neither light nor dark, good nor evil, existant nor nonexistant. That's why he'd told Riku to decide if he were real or not, if his "advice" was helpful or not, etc. Also, Riku is now a Twilight entity, and members of the Organization were saying that his "scent" was similiar to that of the Superior's, meaning that the Superior must be Twilight also.

dragon_heart

Diz is ansem.........When Ansem lost himself to darkness his shell or some thing was still alive so there fore Diz is Ansem! But........ since Ansem is in Riku's dark scent his smell is like Diz the superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back