• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Original Keyblade Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku is the orginal keyblade master.

My reasons are:
1) After you seal the keyhole in Neverland, a short clip shows a young Riku and Sora in the Secret Place at Destiny Islands. Right before Riku follows Sora out of the cave, the keyhole of Destiny Islands reveals itself to him on the big door. Why would it reveal itself to Riku and not Sora? Hmmmmm.

2) In Jiminy's Journal, it says:
"When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the keyblade, but once he chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him."

TruChaos

Please tell me you are playing....God I hate you noobs so much where have you been if you didnt know Riku was the rightful KB master.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I know that most people know, but I wanted to bring up a few more points of why Riku was the original keyblade master. Some people post that they don't believe this, so I wanted to make this fact well known to everyone who doesn' t know yet.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Actually King Mickey is the original Keyblade master so far. Whether Square wants to brng things from the far past to say something about other keybladers before him could happen though.

Well I there are a no ok kb weilders but only one real master.... Sora!

shifter1203

yea, rikku doesnt count anymore cause, well he was possesed by darkness.... you snooze you lose riku ^.^

Steve-o

TruChaos said:
Please tell me you are playing....God I hate you noobs so much where have you been if you didnt know Riku was the rightful KB master.
Yea this discussion seams like it gets remade about every month or so.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Steve-o said:
Yea this discussion seams like it gets remade about every month or so.

Like I said before, I was just trying to bring up a few more points to support this fact. I have read plenty of post from people who don't believe this, so I am trying to convince those people that this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back