• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Original Six Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryune

hi, I'm brand new, and yes, I joined simply to throw this one out here.

So, we already know what Xehanort, Dilan, Even and Eleaus look like, right? Which leaves us with Braig and Ienzo being the big question mark.

Except...

I think we've already seen them.

Follow along with me here.

Ienzo is Venitas.

and Braig is Master (Square) Eraqus.

No, I'm dead serious. Look at Eraqus here http://forums.khinsider.com/picture.php?albumid=1148&pictureid=9613. See that scar? He's got another one on his right eye. Look REALLY closely, and if you can, take away the facial hair (or photoshop it, I'm a little busy to do this myself at present). Throw an eyepatch on that.

He looks a LOT like Xigbar. A LOT.

And Venitas is short, slender, and SOUNDS like Zexion. I'm waiting for a helmet removal, and this one feels a little more like a stretch than Braig = Eraqus, but. Furthermore, Xigbar KNEW Terra/Aqua/Ven, right? He knows how they fight, he knows they were better than Sora. He sees Ven when he looks at Xion.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts this is it.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Here's something that completely throws this out though,

THEY WERE APPRENTICES OF ANSEM.

How could Ienzo and Braig have partook in the Heartless experiments if they were gone by the end of BBS?

Ryune

But if you watch the BBS trailer, Dilan and eleaus clearly are castle guards, and NOT scientists. It is also worth bearing seriously in mind that Tetsuya Nomura is King Retcon.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Eh, It says in the reports just what Ienzo and Braig do during the experiments. Ienzo convinced him[ansem the wise] to continue experimenting and to build a research lab, basically being the schemer for the entire plan of Xehanort's. Braig was one of the people who originally found the door in the basement, unlocking it and attracting the Heartless to the world. If Nomora wants to contradict all that detail, then I will be one very upset gamer.

TwilightSorku

Wow that actually is a huge Stretch don't you think? the original six none of them in their current forms could use a keyblade or much less knew much about them but experiment on heartless and such so no

The timeline between Bbs and KH1 would be totally messed if that was the case

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'm not saying that this is wrong, although it does sound extremely far-fetched.

I merely want to ask... what would be the point?

I've heard of people even saying that Master Xehanort is Braig.

Sure, there are similarities between all of the characters at some point (then again, Nomura is a master at re-using character designs).

But in the end, why would Master Eraqus be Braig? And why would Venitas be Ienzo? Zexion has never shown any signs of being near Venitas in what little personality we see of either character.

It all seems to be a bit too much of a big stretch.

Talys Alankil

I'd rather say Braig is Vanitas, if either of him and Ienzo has to be. Remember how he sees Xion as Ven ? But… It seems the two share some rivalry, doesn't it ?
No, really, just kidding, I'd rather think they are all in the castle. Dilan and Aeleus are guarding because… well, aside from being scientists… they are quite built for being soldiers (if you don't get what I mean, let me summarize in one word : muscles). Don't think that's more complicated. And well, Braig might have a key role to Ven, so he wasn't shown too early.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ienzo is Venitas.

Body structure is different.
Ienzo was already Ansem's apprentice.

---We'd like to inquire about the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep". In the new event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", Xigbar mentions a "group that wields keyblades". Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?
Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

Braig is Braig in BBS. He was an apprentice of Ansem's when he saw VAT, which would be during BBS.

Furthermore, Xigbar KNEW Terra/Aqua/Ven, right?

I would say 'knew of' would be more appropriate.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts this is it.

At the very least, Nomura confirms you were wrong about Braig.

JTD95

So, we already know what Xehanort, Dilan, Even and Eleaus look like, right? Which leaves us with Braig and Ienzo being the big question mark.

His name is Aeleus and NOT Eleaus

No, I'm dead serious. Look at Eraqus here http://forums.khinsider.com/picture.php?albumid=1148&pictureid=9613. See that scar? He's got another one on his right eye. Look REALLY closely, and if you can, take away the facial hair (or photoshop it, I'm a little busy to do this myself at present). Throw an eyepatch on that.

He looks a LOT like Xigbar. A LOT.

No he doesn't! You only says so cause they both have scars in their faces. And if he were, why is he evil now? And why can't Xigbar use the Keyblade?

And Venitas is short, slender, and SOUNDS like Zexion. I'm waiting for a helmet removal

Why can't Zexion wield the Keyblade?

Ienzo and Braig was Ansem's apprentice during BBS

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I'm not saying that this is wrong.

Than, allow me to say it is. This is wrong. Reasons?

- Ienzo and Braig have been confirmed the somebodies of Xigbar and Zexion.
- Master Erauqs is much more older looking.
- He does not sound like Zexion, he sounds like Sora but, in badass form.

TrinityxLimit

No he doesn't! You only says so cause they both have scars in their faces. And if he were, why is he evil now? And why can't Xigbar use the Keyblade?

Why can't Zexion wield the Keyblade?

Ienzo and Braig was Ansem's apprentice during BBS

They could probably USE the Keyblade, as anyone with a strong heart can, but the term WIELDING in KH refers to the ability to summon the keyblade, like Sora, Riku, Roxas, TAV etc.Leon, Gayri......er Kairi, and Jack Skellington could use the keyblade, because they had strong hearts, as do Ansem's apprentices.

And FYI, Ansem never taught the use of the Keyblade to his apprentices, so them being apprentice doesn't mean they are keyblade wielders (but also doesn't necessarily mean they can't be)

slmcknett

1) Braig and Ienzo are scientists/researchers for Ansem.

2) Vanitas is voiced by the Voice Actor for Sora.

3) Eraqus looks nothing like Xigbar.

4) It's Aeleus; not Elaeus.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I like how you think, kid. I'm pretty sure it's wrong, but I like the way you think

Who's to say that there weren't name changes? Ansem SoD did it.

Yeah, good point

Xemnas doesn't sound like Ansem. Roxas doesn't sound like Sora. Hell, ReCoM Sora doesn't sound like KH Sora. Voices aren't a reliable source of reference. They change too often

But, the two big reasons I don't like this theory is

1) If Braig is Erauqs, why didn't the Org just use Xigbar to collect hearts instead of needing Roxas/Xion?

2) Vanitas seems like quite the fighter. If Vanitas is Ienzo, then why is Zexion such a little pansy when it comes to fighting?

JTD95

And FYI, Ansem never taught the use of the Keyblade to his apprentices, so them being apprentice doesn't mean they are keyblade wielders (but also doesn't necessarily mean they can't be)

If Ienzo and Braig are able to wield the Keyblade in the same way as TAV, Eraqus and Vanitas they would use the Keyblades as weapon when they turned nobodies

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Braig's been confirmed as Xigbar, and seeing Terra, Aqua and Ven while conducting the Heartless experiments. Why would he suddenly be a master, and with scar's that don't match, not to mention different facial structure and features, and an absolute inability to wield the Keyblade?

There information supporting this theory is ambiguous/inconclusive at best.

Awkward Squid

If Ienzo and Braig were really DS and Eraqus, don't you think their nobodies would be able to use a keyblade?

And the fact that Zexion and DS have a similar body structure doesn't really prove anything. The only thing they really have in common is their height disadvantage...

Also, Eraqus looks a lot older than Xigbar; his skin is darker and their facial structure is different. Plus, Xigbar has a much wider, darker scar.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Than, allow me to say it is. This is wrong. Reasons?

Well, I'm not saying it's wrong because, well, last time I did that, with the whole Xion is Sora's memories, it turned out I was wrong.

It sounds far-fetched, and it's most likely not true, but at this point in time, we have nothing, really, to refute except for what you said, which can be explained away if Nomura decides to do so.

He's done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back