• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the painful memory namine saw.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
data namine said that when namine was repairing soras memories, she saw memories that were so filled with sadness, anger, hate, that she was afraid to touch them. the memories shes talking about are apprently several from different people, but my question is, what painful memories did namine see??? its obvious the xion roxas axel one, but im not completely sure on the rest, they all had some pretty traumatic experiences.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
data namine said that when namine was repairing soras memories, she saw memories that were so filled with sadness, anger, hate, that she was afraid to touch them. the memories shes talking about are apprently several from different people, but my question is, what painful memories did namine see??? its obvious the xion roxas axel one, but im not completely sure on the rest, they all had some pretty traumatic experiences.

ansem locked away some thig in sora
im sure he might have had somehting to do with it

localorange

I don't know about RAX. Personally, I think Namine may have very well discovered the deconstruction of TAV from Ventus's point of view, since Sora is housing Ven's injured heart. And there would be plenty of sadness, anger and hate in those memories - even if they weren't all from Ventus.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's most likely a composition of all of them, and therefore memories in plural form.
Everyone of them, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion and the real Naminé are suffering pretty badly, and these are so intense Naminé didn't dare to touch them because accessing them unprepared could damage Sora's heart.

It's debatable though if the most intense of those memories, the ones with the most pain and sadness are those of Ventus, who is not only connected to Sora the closest (due to their heart-bond) but also "physically" present by his severely crippled heart resting inside Sora's.

Radar

Bronze Member
I made a thread about this. I believe the memory posssibly belongs to Ventus. And i thought it was just one specific memory, but I could be wrong. Namine did say that Sora will have to eventually realize this memory, but by doing so it could/would shatter his heart. But like other members said I am sure DiZ knows how to properly handle this situation; with the whole data thing.

But with Roxas and Xion inside there too, who knows.

chenoehii

Awards
I made a thread about this. I believe the memory posssibly belongs to Ventus. And i thought it was just one specific memory, but I could be wrong. Namine did say that Sora will have to eventually realize this memory, but by doing so it could/would shatter his heart. But like other members said I am sure DiZ knows how to properly handle this situation; with the whole data thing.

But with Roxas and Xion inside there too, who knows.

The data is just the key to freeing them from their torment, and what that data is will be revealed in DDD(or so Nomura says in an interview). He said it would be revealed in the next game. Apparently that's DDD. I posted the interview on the thread I made recently

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ansem's data being explored in DDD has a high possibility simply because of the fact that in KH 3 the actual "rescue" of the tormented ones shall take place.
In order to save all the tormented people however, Sora and Riku need to explore, understand and know how to use the "key" (Ansem's data) beforehand.

So these steps all taking place in DDD makes very much sense.

Awards

The Re:coded intro sort of hints at the pain.

0:20 - Terra being reduced to the Lingering Spirit, having his body and heart taken over.
0:23 - Ventus' heart becoming fragmented, his vessel left behind in the Chamber of Waking.
0:25 - Aqua being stuck in the RoD.

1:21 - Namine having no real friends, no memories of her own.
1:22 - The end of Roxas' summer vacation. I'd like to point out, though, that it's still not clear what about it is the torment, because it's probably a lot deeper than him simply having a shortened vacation. For instance, perhaps the pain comes from knowing his friends were not real, or the way DiZ treated him, or how he lost his identity.
1:24 - Xion dying and being forgotten.
1:25 - Axel dying without seeing Roxas again. Yeah, they do have a sort of meeting of the minds, but I doubt that meta moment really counts. I think Axel still wanted to apologize to Roxas for everything (lying in Days, trying to take him against his will, etc.).

Obviously, not all of the images in the intro are the actual memories (it's not likely to have a memory of Ven in the Chamber of Waking considering he was incapable of forming memories at that point), but they all center around that "pain."
So, it's really just common sense.

Maxyli138

The Re:coded intro sort of hints at the pain.

0:20 - Terra being reduced to the Lingering Spirit, having his body and heart taken over.
0:23 - Ventus' heart becoming fragmented, his vessel left behind in the Chamber of Waking.
0:25 - Aqua being stuck in the RoD.

1:21 - Namine having no real friends, no memories of her own.
1:22 - The end of Roxas' summer vacation. I'd like to point out, though, that it's still not clear what about it is the torment, because it's probably a lot deeper than him simply having a shortened vacation. For instance, perhaps the pain comes from knowing his friends were not real, or the way DiZ treated him, or how he lost his identity.
1:24 - Xion dying and being forgotten.
1:25 - Axel dying without seeing Roxas again. Yeah, they do have a sort of meeting of the minds, but I doubt that meta moment really counts. I think Axel still wanted to apologize to Roxas for everything (lying in Days, trying to take him against his will, etc.).

Obviously, not all of the images in the intro are the actual memories (it's not likely to have a memory of Ven in the Chamber of Waking considering he was incapable of forming memories at that point), but they all center around that "pain."
So, it's really just common sense.

I noticed this too when I saw the intro.

I think Namine saw painful memories from all of the tormented people (Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Xion, Roxas, Namine) and what they've been through. It wouldn't make sense to have one person's sob story when the rest of them are tormented as well. What Grass noted are good examples of what she could've seen. Putting them all together inside Sora must make one big ouchie. No wonder Namine didn't want to touch them.

And what Ansem hid inside Sora might have something to do with it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back