• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pendragon Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evarae

Anyone in the forum read or heard of the Pendragon series by D.J. Machale? If not, you should. It's probably my favourite book series of all time, with Dragonlance very close behind. Just to sum it up quickly and with without giving away too much, it's about a child named Bobby Pendragon, who embarks on a perilous journey with his uncle, Press to new worlds (or territoires as it is called in the series) to stop the evil Saint Dane. That's the basic plot.

So, for anyone else who has read the series, what do you think of the series and which book is your favourite. Mine would be at the moment both, The Never War and The Quillian Games.

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
I love the Pendragon series and have followed it since volume one, The Merchant of Death.

My favorite books would be The Merchant of Death and The Quillian Games.

I really love the plot and the way it's written, what with the journals and everything. It's a really good series that definitely deserves to be more well known.

Evarae

XIII Heartless said:
I guess someone deleted the first thread on this...

I noticed that earlier when I saw that they deleted my beloved Dragonlance thread. I like that series too.

crashkid77 said:
Can't wait till Pendragon the Great!

Just to inform you and any others who don't know, they changed that title (Pendragon The Great) to Pendragon and the Pilgrims of Rayne.

Here's a link to show you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pendragon_Adventure

In the first paragraph, he states that the earlier title didn't fit with the book anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back