• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General ► The personal accomplishments thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
This thread is dedicated to life accomplishments that we are proud of.
Since last years have been rough, I thought it would be nice to talk about what we managed to accomplish recently. It can be as simple as: "I managed to clean my room" to the insane: "I won the lottery". Anything that recently happened and made you happy.

Let me start:
This year, after years of savings, I managed to buy my own apartment.

Now it's your turn. I want to hear some good news.

Willow A113

Awards
Didn't you say you found a job recently? That's something to celebrate here.
Yeah… they don’t seem to like or want me there.
They send everyone a schedule every week, and at most I only get scheduled once a week, but most of the time it’s not even that.
Like, does that even count as a job?

AegisXIII

Awards
Yeah… they don’t seem to like or want me there.
They send everyone a schedule every week, and at most I only get scheduled once a week, but most of the time it’s not even that.
Like, does that even count as a job?
I am sorry to hear that. But the accomplishment would be to have found a job. Then if it's crappy, I wouldn't be surprised. First jobs are always crappy. Once you built enough experience, you move on to a better one, then to a better one etc, etc. Like... an RPG I guess. But the grinding takes time at first.

Back