• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Phantom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainratchet

Website
captainratchet.tripod.com
I am refusing to beat the game until I beat all of the optional bosses. I have allready beat Sepiroth(sp?), and Kurt Zisa, but I satill have the Phantom and the Ice Titan to go, but I can't beat the Phantom. He is harder than Sepiroth in my opinion. Can anyone help me out???:confused:

Y

Yuna12345

HP: 1200 EXP: 9999
Cast stop on the hands of the clock tower or the Phantom will begin a countdown. When it reaches 0, one of your allies will be ejected from the battle. When the glowing orb is white, attack the Phantom. When red, cast Fire, blue, cast Blizzard, and yellow, cast Thunder. Heal with items only. You get a Stop spell upgrade for defeating him.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
The Phantom was harder for me than Sephy. As a matter of fact, Kurt Zisa is probaly the hardest, Ice Titan the easiest.

tam_tam

The Phantom was harder for me than Sephy. As a matter of fact, Kurt Zisa is probaly the hardest, Ice Titan the easiest.

i think sephy is hardest kurt zisa second and then phantom and then ice titan

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
The Phantom is 1 million times easier with all your 3rd level spells (discluding Stopga, which is a reward for winning this battle) and your level. The strength of your magiv improves with your level, so level is important. If you have alow level, you're spells will do very little damage.

Anyways, during this battle, I would use Aeroga at all times. The Phantom is fast and he attacks sneakily. Cast Stop on the clock so that one of your party members doesn't die. Cast your spells at the Phantom according to the color of his orb. Example, if it is yellow, cast Thunder.

This will last for awhile, but just keep your defence, confidence, and attention up and you should do just fine.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
As soon as the battle begins, lock on to the clock hands on any side of the clock tower and cast Stop. If you don't, the Phantom will sentence one of your characters to oblivion. The clock tower will then count down the time until that character is knocked out. At that point, cast the Stop spell on the clock hands to delay Phantom's oblivion. When the spell wears off, uimmediately recast it. You can't wake up characters that get knocked out by this spell.
The apparition is invulnerable until you see a small orb glowing underneath it. The color of the orb indicates it's current weakness. A white orb signifies that you can harm the Phantom with physical attacks. When it's red, cast Fire, and when it's blue, cast Blizzard. When it glows yello, cast Thunder.
Try to heal yourself with items only, and reserve your MP for the battle itself. Besides castins Stop on the clock hans, you should devote your MP to eliminating the Phantom. After Sora defeats the Phantom, the Stop spell is upgraded to Stopra or Stopga.Have ethers and elixers and perhaps a few mega-potions! Shortcut magic with Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder magic. Your party should include Sora, Peter Pan and Goofy. HP:1200 Atk. Pow: 42 Def. Pow:34 MP Rec:100 Exp:9999 Weopen:x1.0 Fire:x1.0 Blizzard:x1.0 Thunder:x1.0 Gravity:Null Stop:Null KO:x1.0 Other:x1.0 Neverland AFTER RESCUE. BOSS. OPTIONAL BOSS. LV. HIGH 70'S OR 80'S.

abbysmal-etheria

the biggest trick is to not let one of your friends get ejected out of the battle so cast stop on the clock really frequently from time to time like every 20-30 seconds and just attack phantom with the corresponding magic. when he has a white orb attack him, he's not that hard but might be time consuming. in my opinion after beating KH FM in proud mode the hardest was probably Unknwon because the sephiroth kinda got graded down in my opinion like beated him in 3 tries. Kurt Zisa is the most easiest one coz we just bash at him and phantom is the annoying one. like i took 10+ tries to beat unknown in proud mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back