• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Power behind Kingdom Hearts, Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Hi people!This purple bit isn't part of the fan-fic, but just something I put here to avoid the wrath of any Admins.
This is a reposted story, my old thread died like last year after about five post from two different people, if any admins want to delete the old thread with my story once and for all be my guest.
Also I will add little bits to the end of THIS FIRST POST I'm not going to post bit after bit in random little parts between comments from readers (If there are any, lol)
Enjoy!!(I hope, lol)
I also suggest you just skip to the colored parts of the story, the black writing is just to explain where Destiny comes in.

(I took all these pictures from photobucket )

Anime2.jpg

Darkness, light, hope, despair
What are the first thing you are aware of when you awaken from a deep sleep?
Me? I’m not aware of anything, not my memories, not my own feelings nothing.
My current name is Destiny and I am made to destroy existence.
This time I awoke in a little place called Traverse town, if you've met Sora you know it. As I stated before, I had nothing and was nothing, all I wore was a plain white shirt, blue jeans and a bracelet around my wrist with Destiny spelled out on it, thus the name.
Without an identity and without a plan I began to wander, desperately searching for anyone or anything.

I always do.

Here is where my story begins. If you know Sora and he told you the story of his adventures, you'd know he doesn’t mention me. It's a part of my curse, and yet, it's a blessing. My friends never miss me when I disappear, they can't remember my trechery and I never remember them anyway. But these I will remember, until I am awakened, at least.

"I'm Sora!What's your name?" he asked
"Me? I'm uh...," I reached for his hand and read the words on the bracelet, hoping I was right "I'm Destiny!"
"Destiny!" He seemed to smile sadly, "That's a nice name.... mind if I call you Tiney?"He smiled and I smiled back hoping I had just made a friend.
"Sure thing, Sora"

Then those things attacked from the shadows rising from the ground. They were pure black with bright eyes like fire, Demons my memory said, but Sora barely flinched.

"It's those things from the Islands!," Then he turned to me, "You better run if you can't fight!"
So I ran, not knowing what kind of power lay within me, or the monster it would turn me into with time. Altough I ran I could still feel those things coming after me, but not seeing them I turned, tripping as I did so. Helpless on the ground they attacked.

Ugh, what a headache, I sat up and rubbed my head angrily. How on earth did I survive that?
"You're awake!" I jumped at the stranger's voice (but wasn't everyone a stranger at this point?). A young woman leaned against the wall in a ninja costume, while a girl in a pink dress sat in the corner.
"Um, who are you?" I was confused, why was there a ninja here, did I hit my head?

"I'm the great ninja Yuffie! and this is Areith!" She she pointed to the girl in the pink dress.
"I found you being attacked by heartless in the alleyway and brought you here when you didn't wake up."

Areith seemed to want to say something but Yuffie went on. "Anyway Arieth wants to talk to you about something, and I need to go check on something in the other room" and she left. For a bit I looked around the room, I was laying on a large princess bed (yuck) with a mirror across from me. Apparently I was blonde with gray-blue eyes, and I looked terrified.

My attention turned back to Arieth, "Who are you?" She asked (like I knew), she looked confused, "I can feel great power from your heart, unlike any I have ever felt before. So just who are you? Exactly?"
"Well, I'm destiny!....I think.."

"You don't sound so sure," She smiled slightly “Perhaps you aren't who you think you are."

"But! I don't know who I am! I just woke up...!"Suddenly Yuffie stuck her head around the door, she looked excited about something.

"Arieth!We need you to come in here for a second! Squall- I mean Leon-has found the key! And he kinda well, went over board with catching him."

"I'll be right there," Arieth then turned to me, "Wait here I'll be right back. “She then left with Yuffie.
As for me, I climbed through the window (in my defense the door was locked!)No way was I staying in this crazy house any longer!!They were all insane!

This world was quite nice when you got use to the sky's constant darkness. Unfourtantly I get lost easily, but it's not easy finding your way to a different world! Somehow I just knew this wasn't the only one. Perhaps the 'power' inside me would allow me to leave and find my home world, if I had one out there.

"'Tiney!!!What are you doing here?!?!"It was Sora!But why did he look so panicked? "You need to leave a gi----" Then (rather randomly) a duck and the biggest dog I had ever seen fell on top of him and shouted simultaneously "The key!!!"

Before we could say anything else the earth began to tremble and the square where we stood was closed off. There was no escape from the monster that appeared.

"Stand back! I'll fight it" Sora stood in front of me, irritating me more then anything of the other strange things that happened to me

"I can defend myself" then I, instictivly, summoned my own blade and stood ready to fight.

The battle wasn't as hard as I would have belived.

"That wasn't so bad, you're pretty good!" Don't get too excited, Sora.
"I'm Donald! And this is Goofy, what are your names?" I couldn't believe the duck was talking, but I guessed it made sense, since he did fight after all and it's not like everything else wasn't odd here (Like there being NINJAS and gaint DEMONS).

"I'm Sora! And this is Destiny, Tiney for short."Sora answered, irritating me again.
"I can speak for myself!" I nudged him, he just shrugged and turned back to Donald and Goofy.
----
"So You were looking for me?" He looked pretty surprised, after all he didn't seem to know them.
"They too have been seeking the wielder of the key blade."
Yuffie, Arieth and a guy who looked like he'd been through a fight or two casually showed up (great, could have shown up earlier to lend a hand)

"Hey!Why don't you come with us? We can go to other worlds in our vessel!" Well, Goofy seemed optimistic, if talking dogs can be optimistic, unlike Sora.
"I wonder if I could find Kairi and Riku...." He seemed sad at the thought, almost as if he didn't believe they were even alive.

"Of course! “Donald (quacked, I suppose) and Sora's head shot up with new hope on his face. He didn't seem to notice that Donald and Goofy were whispering about something.

"Sora, go with them" It was the guy with the sword, "Especially if you want to find your friends."

"And you too Destiny, you might find your Identity." Areith paused, "I would suggest you stay here but you have a better chance if you go with them"
I nodded in agreement, I didn't think Sora was crazy even if I was going that route.

" Yeah, I guess" Sora seemed down again.

"But you can't come along with a face like that! Understand?" was Donald teasing?" No frowning, No sad faces. Okay?"

"Yeah you have to look funny like us!" Goofy interrupted and Donald shoved him to the side.

"This boat runs on happy faces!" Okay, I was sure he was just trying to make Sora feel better, but that was stupid.

"Happy?" Unfourtantly Sora fell for it. He bent down and come up with the goofiest grin ever. (No pun intended)

We all burst out laughing and headed for the gummi ship to begin our adventure.

I could begin to tell you about the adventures we had together, but it would be redundant. Sora's story isn't much different then my version well until Riku comes into the story. And I got banned from the coliseum for various reasons. (I might explain later). But when we returned to Traverse town and met Riku...that is where our stories differ.
---
I was suspicious. It was too good to be true. How could we have found Sora's friend so easily? And the way he stared at the keyblade!Like a hungry wolf. He stared at me with curiosity, and distaste.

"Who's this, Sora?" He must have thought I was taking Kairi's place

"I'm Destiny," Riku looked surprised to hear me talk.

"I know a friend of yours, she's been looking for you," Riku's words sent me into a frenzy, and no wonder, who doesn’t want to know who they are? or at least a clue!

"Who is she? Where is she!?!?!" I demanded. He opened his mouth to respond, when Donald shouted.

"Heartless!" We all turned around to see him destroy the little shadow, and when he turned back to Riku he was gone.
---
It was where my adventure really began, with Riku.
Your probably wondering who this 'friend' of mine was. Well, Sora probably told you about her, I won't though, just to keep you guessing.
---
And again, I would find it redundant to tell you the next tiny piece of the story, as it isn't much different from Sora's. It's not as though the little details matter, no one will remember them . But the next change in the story is major, it starts at Neverland. While Sora was up on deck calling Riku 'stupid' and Donald and Goofy were in the brig, I was locked in a room below Hook's cabin. (You may have found it) I was completely trapped, I struggled to find a way out. You have to remember, I'm not a keyblade wielder I'm something else. I could hear voices above me but I couldn't understand them, but whoever was talking felt dark. I shuddered was I a prisoner like the princesses? Or was it just a coincidence that I was trapped under heartless (of course I now know what to call them)?
The trapdoor opened above me and guess who jumped down.

"Riku!" I was shocked and a bit scared, he didn't feel dark the last we met.
He just looked at me for a minute, then slowly he spoke.

"I can take you to your friend, if you want."

It was all I could do not to run away. (Where would I run anyway?) Earlier I would have jumped at the chance to meet this mysterious 'friend'. But should I trust someone so obviously allied to the darkness?

"No thanks," His face grew dark at my refusal, " I can find her myself."

"But she would really like to see you," His face was blank now, "She has searched for you for a long time." He grabbed my arm and we both disappeared into the darkness.

Even now I can remember that first touch of darkness, I felt ........ free. You know what's it's like, it's like stepping into the shade on a hot summer day, like taking a drink of water after working hard. If it weren't for Riku's iron grip on my arm I may have given into the darkness, as it was I was out of it when I felt hard stone beneath my feet. My knees buckled when we emerged from the dark portal. Riku let me go and I fell right onto the stone. He had brought me to a dark castle, which had once probably looked grand. It was now in a state of neglect. I could see heartless swimming in the shadows at the edges of the room, waiting to strike. Green flames shot from the ground in front of me, I jumped up prepared to fight if needed. A dark form grew from the flames and stood in front of me with that wicked smile I had felt but not seen in my dreams. She looked at me with distaste, like I was a bug she planned to smash.

"I brought her to you, just like you asked." I had almost forgotten Riku, "Now will you find Kairi's heart for me?" It was more a command then a question.

"Of course, Her heart lies in your friend Sora." Her smile grew malicious, "It seems you must choose between them."

I was amazed, how can two hearts be in one body?

Riku however didn't really seem surprised, just a bit sad.

"Should have known, she always liked him more," His face hardened with resolved and he ran to find Sora.
The dark woman turned to me, her smile grew even wider.

"Well, hello there it seems I have finally found you. After all this time, I would have thought you would be much bigger" She looked me up and down to make the point. "But of course you have been asleep a while and I doubt you remember me. I am Maleficent, I have been searching for you, Kingdom Hearts"

I just stared at her, what on earth (or any other world) was she talking about?

She turned her back to me, "You have been imbued with darkness, it is a part of you." She looked back at me, "I asked Riku to bring you here by traveling in the darkness, I wanted to see how you would react. You reacted... just as I had thought you would."

She looked at me with a look on her face I couldn't identify. Was it fear? respect? awe? hate? whatever it was I didn't like it.

"So how did you think I would react? And what do you care?" I was proud of my voice, I never quivered I stayed strong.

"What do I care!" She laughed a deeper laugh then you would have thought she had.

"You! You are the key to ultimate power! If you were to tap into the power of Kingdom Hearts you could do anything!"

I was suspicious, "So why are you telling me this? Isn’t it dangerous for you to tell an enemy that she could beat you!" My voice echoed across the chamber. Maleficent wasn't daunted.

"But you won't" Her eyes glimmered like she was about to say a joke.

"And why not?" My voice gave way, now I was frightened. If she wasn't scared of me then did she have a way to stop me?
Her eyes grew brighter in the room's dimness.

"Because little warrior," She mocked, "I can control you through the untamed darkness which lies in you" I felt odd, lightheaded even.
"No!" I gasped

Her deep laugh echoed louder then my own voice had. "You are nothing more then a clever heartless to do my bidding, you have no choice. You're power is mine to bid." I gasped for breath as I tried to fight the power rising in me, the part of me that wanted to give into the darkness, that wanted to obey the mistress of darkness.
I gave in. I didn't know I could beat her at her own game.
---

"Tiney! Where have you been?!? What happened?!?"

I stood across from Sora my heartblade in my hand. Maleficent gave me amour to wear for this fight, it was clearly her intention for me to kill Sora, Donald and Goofy because Riku had failed and was missing. I had no such intentions. He would not lose this fight. Sora just stood there shocked. He must have thought the heartless had gotten me in Neverland, or I had been lost. It would be so easy to kill him before he knew what was going on and why I wore amour so similar to Riku's.

"Sora," My voice quaked, "You have to kill me." I had known but not truly realized until I said it what would have to happen. It was me or him and I wanted Sora to win.
Sora looked at me, I could tell what he was thinking.

"You turned to the darkness, like....Riku." I have never forgotten the look he gave me. "We can help you! Just turn from the darkness!" He reached for my arm but I took a step back.

"Don't be so stupid, those in the darkness can never turn back." If we had to fight it would be best for him to be angry at me,

"I will always be trapped, just like your friends Riku and Kairi." Sora looked stunned but I continued, "Kairi lost her heart, get over it, you can never have your friends back." Sora stumbled each word had been a knife through his heart. He never was able to hide his feelings, his face was as open as a book.
I held my blade to my side, like I had when I had fought by his side time and time again. Sora's gaze darkened.

"You're wrong! My friends are not lost! I will save them." He crouched holding his keyblade, ready for a battle, "Even if I have to beat you, traitor."

A tear ran down my cheek. We rushed at each other. I could hear Malifiecent's murmurings in my ear. Sora slashed, I jumped and lunged, he dodged and retaliated. The battle continued until we were both gasping for breath. Donald and Goofy stood over in the corner, stunned and not sure of who to fight with.

"Look out!" Donald shouted.

I flipped back just in time to see a blur of darkness slam right where we had both just stood.

It was Riku.

"Sora!"It was so strange that even though I was aliving in the darkness I still cared.
"Tiney!" It seemed Sora belived I could still be saved from the dark, that I was still his friend.
Riku turned and I could see Sora laying on the ground.

"Take it,"Riku handed me a sword. I could feel the dark powers it held. It was amazing that anything made from hearts so pure could make something so dark.

"Take it and finish your work, let your dark powers loose." Riku stepped aside as I took the sword from his hand. I lifted the blade above my head to strike and I looked into Sora's eyes. I couldn't do it, I couldn't look into his eyes and strike, to betray his trust in me like that.

"No," I lowered the sword, "I won't do it, I can't kill Sora"
I could feel Riku's eyes on me but I dared not look,
"Go back to Maleficent if you can't do it." He took the sword from my own hand, "I'll do it myself, if you're so scared of the darkness." Riku lifted it and brought it down in a final blow.

"No!" I summoned my blade and struck Riku in the side, "I won't let you hurt Sora either!"
I stood in front of Sora and prepared to defend him if I needed to. How could I still do this? How could I defy darkness still?
"That's not Riku," Sora whispered behind me. He jumped up and drew his keyblade.
Riku turned and offered his blade as if in surrender to me.

"You're right, I'm not Riku, not exactly." his eyes gleamed, "I'm the one who made you into Kingdom Hearts, I'm the one who made you into darkness, it is I who will be able to control it when you become one with the captured hearts that have been formed into Kingdom Hearts." I was stunned, so when he 'released my heart' I was just standing there with my blade at my side.
I almost didn't hear his last words.
"And now you will join with Kingdom Hearts, it is your fate."

And it all went black.

The strangest thing is, I didn't feel weak or even scared like you would expect to feel after you've been stabbed, instead, I felt.....whole. Like I had found the most important part of myself in Kingdom Hearts, my memories. I didn't have any of those memories from before , but I could feel their presence. It was like being blindfolded, you could just sense them there.

And it wasn't just memories I could feel, I could feel everything.

Every heart. Every memory. Every soul.

And I desired them, I wanted their power to become mine, to surrender to my power. To become one with me. It wasn't a dark feeling, at least I didn't think so at the time, I compared it to a motherly feeling. If they were a part of me I could protect them, save them from the darkness. But to do that they would have to open the door and release me.

I could feel great hearts of power just fighting beyond the door, a heart of light and a heart of dark. There may have been more, but those two overshadowed them all.

Then the door opened, I could feel the dark heart falling away and the heart of light becoming stronger.
And I could feel my own power flowing from the door, ready to seek hearts to add to my protection. But as soon as my freedom came it was taken away, the heart of light (Which I could now tell was Sora) was trying to close my doors! My best friend, was trying to kill me! If he closed the door now my heart would split and be lost in oblivion. But I was unable to stop him, my power was over hearts not the door (A bit of a problem). My fate was sealed when Riku helped him. Yes, I could feel the little traitor pulling me closed from the inside, if he thought that I would protect him from the wrath of darkness he was wrong.
The door closed shut, splitting my power into four parts, which then scattered across the worlds.

One went to the edge of darkness, attracted by the waves of the ocean.

One fled to the twilight, drawn by the sound of bells.

One remained as Kingdom hearts, weak and unable to flee torment.

The last one fell to a world without memory.

(will add more later! Also I will now split the story into 4 points of view, for each piece of her heart. The first will have red writing, the second is Orange, the third will remain black and the last one will have blue letters. And if you noticed that my spelling sucks, I'm sorry)

theforbiddem.jpg

The darkness..... it rested cool against my burning heart and the sound of the waves calmed the hurricane in my head. It felt so natural to be here on the edge of darkness.
My memories were fleeing to the other me's. But why should I care? I couldn't stop the flow of memories anyway. Only a few memories had chosen to stay with me, but no matter, when I have found the other parts of myself they will be mine. One memory was of a image of herself, a small blonde girl, with blue eyes. I looked down at myself, even in the darkness I could she that her hair was now the color of blood, a color that stood out from her death-pale skin.
She whispered the words to herself, "Blood-colored hair, and Death's skin."

"Those are strange thing to compare yourself with." Dark-Destiny turned quickly when she heard a voice that was unfamiliar to what was left of her memories. Her eyes narrowed to get a closer look at the stranger, but it was useless, she couldn't make out anything from underneath the black cloak.

"Perhaps it is, but it's none of your business."
The Dark-cloak laughed, but it was a cold, emotionless laugh, that drove a spike of uncertainty into what was left of my heart. I the Dark-Destiny could tell that this thing wasn't human.

"Big words from someone who shouldn't even exist," His head turned to the side slightly, "But perhaps that makes you equal to a Nobody."
I felt the blood rush to my face, what right did he have to say I shouldn't exist?
But he seemed to have forgotten about me and stood, seemingly thinking and murmuring to himself.

"Hmm, perhaps....but what would Lord Xmenas say?.....But the data I could gather!"
I didn't like the things he was saying, I may have lost a good portion of her memory, but it didn't make me stupid. He wanted to experiment on me! Well I wasn't going to let him. I turned to walk away, but his voice changed, becoming smoother, like a snake's.

"If you come with me I can help you find the other pieces of your heart." His mouth, the only visible part of his face, turned into a sinister smile.
He had me, he had known me only for a few moments and he already knew what I wanted. I wanted the life I had lost, and the power of my completed heart. I could feel the other's power as if it were my own, thier powers called to me, wanting to belong to a whole person, not the silly little bits of heart they clinged to.

My blood-red eyes glared at the gleams of his eyes, filling with determination. "I'll do it, take me with you."
His smile grew stronger and without a word he opened a dark path and walked through it, with me following behind him.

sunset.jpg

This world was so beutiful, a world made of the colors of fire. I arrived just as the bells rang at sunset, the fire of the sun filling the sky. It's not a bad place to realize you've just lost your life and most of your memories.

But I didn't care, the memories I had were pleasent memories of freindships and light. Although recalling the names of the freinds in those memories was beyond me, and no matter the beuty surrounding me at that moment the realization of what happened troubled me.

I must have died somehow.

But I knew I hadn't lost all of my heart, I could still feel emotion.
My hand covered my heart, in wonder of what must have happened. I could feel other me's. It was strange to feel the presence of other beings who were in reality, other you's.

"Hurry Pence!" Two kids ran around out of the station, a girl in a orange shirt and a shorter boy in a red shirt, "You know Hayner will eat the ice-cream if we're a second late!"

"Let him eat it! I don't care if there was a sale on the icecream! I'm tired and we don't even know where he went!"
The girl frowned, "He's probally at our spot! Where else would he be?"
Pence laughed, "Where we can't find him!"

The girl looked at me, "Hey!Have you seen a boy around here, probally eating ice-cream."

"No, sorry I haven't seen anyone, only you two."

"Well, if you do tell him not to eat our ice-cream!" The girl grinned and ran off with Pence.
I found myself giggling.

Girlwswordangel.jpg

Where was I? What was I? I couldn't feel anything, as if I didn't exist.
I groaned, when I moved my hand everything ached, what happened? Slowly I sat up and looked around.

Everything was white, there was no noise except the sound of my breathing. I could feel things, though. I felt other me's awakening. I felt the coolness of one, the wonder of another and nothingness from the third, as if it didn't truly exist.

"Where am I?" The words echoed around the room, twisting them each time they bounced, as if many people where answering me at once, all mocking the very question.

Hurried footsteps echoed from the hall and a girl came into veiw. She wore a white dress, her hair was blonde and her blue eyes were scared.

"You have to leave." She murmered, her face filled with fear, "They are coming."

"Who's coming?" Her fear infected me.

"The organization, they willl catch me but you have to leave!" Her hand rose from her side and formed a swirling dark mass, "If you leave through here they won't find you."

"Why?" Many questions flew through my head, why don't you leave? why help me? and who are you? but I had no time to ask any of them.

More footsteps sounded though the halls, a man in a black cloak and red hair came around the corner. He seemed confused to see a extra person. His eyes bored into mine, memorizing my face.

"Well, I know she was in here," He jerked his head at the girl, "But I guess I'll take you too."
Flames flew at his hands, summoning lethal looking disks at his hands.

"No!" The white-dress girl grabbed my hand and yanked me into the dark swirls. Her hand left mine and the world grew dark again.

theforbiddem.jpg

The black cloak was heavier then I expected, but Vexan wanted to wear it, he said it would help me 'blend in'. What an idiot, as if wearing a black cloak would make me blend in anywhere but in this crappy world.
I always wore the hood too, I didn't like the other members, I don't want them to see the expressions on my face. They were good at perceiving the emotions on an emotional face. Only XIII was oblivious, and maybe XIV too, but it's hard to tell, he (she?) wears the hood always, like me.

The only one I fear is VIII, he keeps giving me strange stares, like he knows me from before or something. I don't reconize him, and if he keeps staring, I'm going to make sure he's MIA on his next mission.

The other members seem facsinated by me, like I'm a two-headed heartless. I suppose I can't blame them too much. Vexan has done nothing but speak of what a break-through I am, like he had created me. He said he had never met anyone who was just a peice of a heart before. Moron, I can name teo others like me.

Only two, turns out the third was the remains of Kingdom Hearts that Xemnas had saved. He has asked me to wait for it to be more powerful before I take that peice.

It made sense, if it's stronger when I take it, I'll be stronger too.

Twilight town is next, I can feel one there, watching the sunset.

How sad

Girlwswordangel.jpg

Great, I don't know my own name, I've been threatened, thrown into black holes, and are now who-knows where.
Well, at least the world is pretty, I love sunsets.
And there is something important nearby, I can feel it, feel them I wonder...are they here in this world?

If so, I should find them. I feel them for a reason it must be that we have to become one again.

I hope they are safe.

sunset.jpg

I could stay here forever! I love this place, ice-cream, sunsets and I heard someone talking about a beach!
And the woods here are just as pretty, it's the kind of place where you can feel the peace and silence.
I sighed, I still missed them. Those names I can't remember, but the feelings of happiness and joy remain.
The leaves fall silently around me and the sunlight falls through the branches. This is a place of lonlienss too, even the falling leaves make no greeting to one another.

The silence is broken by the sound of a breaking twig.

I turn around and see a dark figure in the trees, it's impossible to see it's face.

"Hello!" I cried, "I'm new here what's your name?" Even my simple words are loud in these woods.
The stranger makes no reply.
"Are you looking for someone? Maybe I could help you!"

The stranger summons a weapon, a long, simple black blade with a pattern of a red dragon on the hilt.

"I am looking for someone." Her voice is low and despite the warm air the hair on my neck raises.
"Who?" I'm trying to be pleasent but this person scares me.
"I'm looking for you." the still figure lept toward me in a rush of movement.

I screamed.

--------------------------

I felt the screams better than I heard them, my throat felt like it was the one screaming and not the other me. Was it her fear that made the connection so suddenly strong?
It didn't matter, she needed my help!

I could see the forest through the hole in the wall (hmmmm wonder how it got there?)

Two me's were here, and they were together, so why did only one feel such fear?

My feet reluctantly pulled me through the hole, I could see a dark cloaked figure standing above a quickly fading girl.
That face.......
I gasped, my own face popped into my mind, this was one of me!
The cloaked figure turned to me, as the girl finished fading. I could still feel the girl, but it felt more like there were still two me's here. How could that be possible?

"I did not think I would find you so quickly," The figure spoke in a short clipped voice, a voice like my own, like the scream I heard from the girl, just more....twisted.

This had to be another me. But why attack the other me? (Grrr, this is getting annoying)

"Why were you looking for me?" But I knew, if had been drawn to her, just as she was drawn to me, she wanted to merge, become whole.

Why did I feel reluctant?

"I think you know, being so close I can feel your thoughts, like my own"

I could feel hers at all.

"No, you wouldn't I would never give you the advantage I have over you." She pulled her blade back, it was such a wicked looking thing, in a battle-ready pose.
"I will be the one who controls this heart, you cannot beat me I am already two." She leapt at me.

I dodged and rolled to the side, Summoning my own blade by instinct. She spoke as she leapt at me again, aiming a slash at my face.
"How odd, the last one didn't have any fight in her, I almost believed only I could summon the blade."

I blocked the blow and jumped back a few feet.
"Well obviously not. I won't let you turn our heart wicked like this, you can't control me!"
I leapt at her and struck her head, her hood fell back and I screamed as I looked at her face. Her eyes, so like mine were the color of blood, like her wild hair, and her face was twisted with such hatred. I could hardly believe this was the same face as the girl I saw her destroy.

She laughed at me, "Go ahead, look, when I control you this will be your face too." She leapt forward striking me with her blade. I fell back, startled by the strength of her blow.

-----------------------

This one was much more interesting then the last me, she gave me a good exercise, but still she would be nothing but more power behind my blade when I absorbed her.

I kneeled before her, looking at her face, how weak.

"Give up, I have power, you are just a weak piece of Destiny, nothing more but a boost of my power."

Her eyes glared at me, why did she get her eyes? Why did she get a blade? Vexan said I must be the
most powerful one, I was supposed to be, she shouldn’t have anything, she was scum.

Her eyes continued to glare into mine, I wanted her gone at that moment. I could do nothing until she was defeated, and she wasn't defeated, her eyes still had fire in them.
"No, I will not let someone like you become her, Destiny was good, you are not. You have twisted her heart to darkness."

I laughed, how could someone who was me be so completely stupid.

"You still do not get it do you? Destiny is darkness, her heart is destined to become the heart of darkness itself. That is what it was born from, and what it will return to, when her job is done. There is no hope for us, as we are her we will fade into oblivion. By collecting us together, I have created mercy for us. We will not fade slowly, one at a time, each feeling the emptiness left by those who have faded, we will fade all at once."

She gasped, I could feel her thoughts on mine. 'She wants to gather us, then kill us all at once? Why not just kill herself and save us the trouble?'

It didn't matter, it would end quicker then I thought it would. I stood over her, her eyes didn't even glace at me anymore, she simply stared at nothing, almost as if she was in a trance. She understood she was defeated.

I lifted my blade for the final blow.

Continued at Part 2

Last edited:

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
She was lunging for the final blow. Amazingly I wasn't scared, I felt cold, emotionless, like nothing was happening.
Her strike never landed.
A flash of black cloth flew in front of me and the other flew back with a scream of rage.

"How Dare you interfere! She belongs to me!" She screeched.

The stranger didn't respond but held his blade above his head, ready for a fight.

The other glanced him over looking for a weakness or flaw, but seeing none retreated into a dark portal.

The stranger turned to me. His amber eyes stared into mine, and his voice boomed in the now quiet forest.
"Hello Destiny, it seems we meet again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back