• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ppls Fan Fic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
(-_=+=_-) We interrupt this fan fic to bring you an important announcement:eek:hmy:

no one needs big fonts to get across ideas. It is barbaric, so use small ones. Plus, it wastes pages if you use large fonts.

Anyway, this is a fan fic and not a bashing thread. The U.S. was founded off of the principle of free speech, so let free speech be used.

Now, back to the fan fic (-_=+=_-)

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
"Roxas! Aren't u supposed to be inside my heart some where?" "I was thinking the same thing. I think when u came into this world I was released from your heart some how. But enough talking, let's fight." And the two Keybladers charged at each other. Suddenly Trey jumoed in front of them and stopped that with a sap of kis fingers. "We've got bigger problems. Your fight will have to wait."

i would also like to thank crashkid77 for not bashing this fan fic and pointing out that we ALL have freedom of speech. and this is called "The ppl's Fan Fic" so anyone can join:thumbsup:

Endgame

:D
We interrupt this fan fic to bring you an important announcement
Excellent, though I doubt this anouncement's import.

no one needs big fonts to get across ideas. It is barbaric, so use small ones. Plus, it wastes pages if you use large fonts.
Wow. You tried to make yourself sound smart. By the way, you spelt 'Barberic' wrong.

Anyway, this is a fan fic and not a bashing thread.
It may not be a bashing thread, but it sure as hell dosn't pass for a fanfic.

The U.S. was founded off of the principle of free speech, so let free speech be used.
Fortunatly, I don't live in the US. My country was founded by prisoners from other countries, then attempted to emulate said other countries. Can I get a 'HELL YEAH' for penal colonies?

"Roxas! Aren't u supposed to be inside my heart some where?"
That's called a terminal blockage, Sora.

But enough talking, let's fight.
Wow. You don't waste any time on such mundane things as a plotline or character development, do you?

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
(-_=+=_-) We interrupt this fan fic to bring you an important announcement:eek:hmy:

Anyway, this is a fan fic and not a bashing thread. The U.S. was founded off of the principle of free speech, so let free speech be used.

Now, back to the fan fic (-_=+=_-)
are u gonna post on the fanfic? cause with only 2 ppl it's kinda repetetive.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Here's a reminder of what's going on:
"Roxas! Aren't u supposed to be inside my heart some where?" "I was thinking the same thing. I think when u came into this world I was released from your heart some how. But enough talking, let's fight." And the two Keybladers charged at each other. Suddenly Trey jumoed in front of them and stopped that with a sap of kis fingers. "We've got bigger problems. Your fight will have to wait."

i would also like to thank crashkid77 for not bashing this fan fic and pointing out that we ALL have freedom of speech. and this is called "The ppl's Fan Fic" so anyone can join:thumbsup:

I'd like to thank crashkid77, too. Now back to the fanfic.

"What is that?" said Sora. "The central core of the city. That's where they reside." said Trey. "Who's they?" said Roxas, looking more confused than ever. "The heartless." said Trey. "We have to go stop them, then!" said Sora, rushing toward the huge, black castle. "No!" said Trey. "You'd be walking into your deathbed!" said Roxas. "Then we'll come back later, and then, they're toast!" "Hey, I didn't say you couldn't help at all!" said Trey. "There are small groups terrorizing the town. Could you take care of them?" "No prob!" said Sora. So they all went off to find the heartless, but got way more than they bargained for...

Oh, and one more thing, Zetsumi... We were going by a Disney movie, so the plot twists could be figured out even by someone as dumb as you... See ya!

giuocob

Okay, I'm going to make a contribution to this thread. Not because I think this is a good fanfic, because it isn't. But it's not all that bad when many people (okay, TWO people) are making it up without corroboration.)

Sora and his friends walked through the streets of the city, searching for any trace of the Heartless. Sometimes, they found a lone shadow or cyclone soldier wandering around, terrorizing the citizens. Sora made short work of each of these with his keyblade, and moved on.

After about half an hour, they arrived in the central market. People were hustling and bustling all about them, with baskets on their heads or in their hands, conducting the daily buisness of their lives. Suddenly, dozens of Heartless appeared in a circle, surrounding Sora and several innocent citizens!

Sora flung himself at the adversaries with a battle cry. His keyblade seemed to have a mind of its own at it twirled in his fingers, flew over his head, cleaving Heartless wherever it went. Soon all the Heartless were dead, and he received applause from the timid men and women he had just saved.

Sora stepped forward to accept the gratitude, but something caught his eye. He turned to the side, and saw a new enemy coming toward him, the most terrible thing his eyes had ever witnessed. The sight of this horrific person made his head swim with wooziness. He was going to faint. The last thing he heard was "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!" before he was overcome with darkness, and he thought no more for a long while.

Work with THAT, suckers!

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Oh, okay. I thought so, cause I saw a pic on the internet. Now, onto the fanfic!

"Sora! Sora!"

Sora was roused by Riku. "Oh, thank god. I thought you were dead!" Sora got up. "Guys... who was that?" "That was the Burger King." said Archie, coming out of the shadows. "He wants all the hearts of this world to make one, giant world ruled by hamburgers." "Okay, well he scares me... in a weird kind of way. Let's go. I can't handle this" So they all went to yet another world they had never seen before, this time in... Downtown Manhattan?

Alright, this world is from Oliver and Company. And in case you're wondering, yes, Sora & Company (tee-hee) will transform. Hey, it's my turn, I choose. Once again, tee-hee. Oh, and adding the Burger King guy was kinda stupid. No offense.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, there are 2 different ideas in 2 different minds, and I've seen much worse fanfics, so don't bash, just post. If u wanna make this a great fanfic, post ur ideas, and not the stupid ones.

Ex: that one above that I just disgraced myself by writing about.

So put the GOOD ideas, and try not to make this fanfic even worse than u already think it is. I admit, I killed off Luffy in the beginning because I think that he was a really bad character to put w/ Sora, Riku, & Kairi. No offense, KoH. The Naruto characters I can work w/, though the only one I really like is Sasuke. This new world is a pretty cool world, after all the tweaks done to it. So go make ur own, don't bash ours! Now, KoH, go start up the next world, okay? And PLZ don't hate me, these are my opinions, not yours. Just keep going and don't let my opinions influence your parts of the fanfic.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
where the hell did the Burger King come from?????? whatever this fan fic couldn't get any weirder even if i tried(well it could but......) ok down to bizzynas(i know i spelt buisness wrong)!

"I'm gettin really sick of these cities." said Riku. "And why am I a pigeon?" "Atleast you're not a rat." said Sora stareing at his tail. "How come you guys aren't cats like us?" asked Sakura." Riku looked up at the three ninja. they were cats all right. Sakura was pink, Naruto was blonde,and Sasuke was black. Riku let his head hang and said,"I hate cities."

but seriously the Burger King???????????:blink:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
:laugh: OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Okay, I'll try not to laugh...

:laugh: I can't help it... Okay, on w/ the fanfic...

"Hey, who's that?" said Sora

An orange kitten was walking down the street, looking very nervous.

"Let's go ask him what's wrong." continued Sora.

"Okay, let me flap my wings over there..." said Riku.

"Yeah, well let me-" started Sora.

"SHUT UP!" said Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Ok, next!

giuocob

Sora and all his friends (Can someone tell me what exactly happened to Kairi?) continued down the street like vagabonds, not quite sure where they were going or what they were even doing there. Sora began experimenting with his new abilities as a rat. He found it was not so unbearable after all. He could still summon his keyblade, which he held in his tail, which would give him a lot more range in his attacks. He smiled to himself.

Riku was having a lot more trouble with his weapon. The keyblade appeared in his talons, but weighed him down so much that he fell to the ground like a stone. "I hate cities," he grumbled to himself. Of course, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura pranced along regally on their paws like kings on a red carpet.

Suddenly, the entire area was shrouded in darkness. A tall, tall man in a black coat and hood was standing behind them, a sword in hand. "Are you from the Organization?!" said Riku, exasperated. "I thought we took care of all of you!"

"Ah, but you missed one!" laughed the man. "It doesn't matter who I am, all that matters is that you two killed all of my comrades, and I will return the favor!" Sora and Riku summoned their keyblades, prepared to fight to the death.

Then there was a loud cry of "NO!" from nearby. Another man, wearing long jeans and munching on carrot, ran into the scene, wielding a chainsaw. He took his deadly weapon to the organization member, and sliced him into two, bloody halves. The poor antagonist barely had time to scream before his life was over.

The man now knelt down beside the three regal cats. "Hello, friends," he said smiling. "My name is Josh, and I'm a member of PETA."

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Nice...

oh, and I need to watch Oliver & Company before posting again, so I'm just gonna say what happened to Kairi. She stayed behind in the Brother Bear world. Read a liitle bit, and try to link your new posts to old ones.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm yeah, i REALLY wanna post but i don't know wat to post cuzi haven't seen Oliver and Company since i was 2 or 3 and i saw it once and that was in theaters so i'm really not gonna know so i'l wait til someone else posts and i'll just do the corny comedy for this world. prepare to wet ur self:thumbsup: or hate this fan fic:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back