• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ppls Fan Fic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Riku was fed up. "I don't care if the knig is here. I'm leaving." Riku flew over to the gummi ship. "Sorry guys..." said Sora. He went to go, but the others stayed. "We like this," said Sakura. "We're staying! Believe it!" said Naruto. Sora just shrugged and left with Riku.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
next world.....Disney Castle

Chapter 2: The Arrivel​

"We've finally made it." said Sora as he landed the gummi ship in the hanger. "Some thing doesen't feel right." said Riku as they stepped off of the ship. "Let's go to the library." said Sora. The two of them started across the court yad and down the long corridor. Sora opened the door to find no one was there. "Where is everyone?" asked Sora. "I dunno. Let's go to the throne room. They both opened the door to the thrown room. They wakled half way through the room and found the King Mickey knocked out next to his throne.

that's better!:) next part's open to hte public:thumbsup:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
OK, here we go...

"King Mickey!" Sora yelled. The throneroom echoed with the sounds of the boy's screams. Riku merely stared at the limp form of the king, hatred burning his eyes. Suddenly, a scraping sound softly resonated throughout. Riku summoned his keyblade and nudged sora, who did the same. They looked at the door way, the small door in the bottom open just a crack. Riku motioned Sora to follow him, and the two made their way to the door.

"Okay, on the count of three, we go out and see who it is,"Riku commanded. Sora nodded dumbly."Okay, 1...2...3!"

They burst throught the doorway into the hall. Sora lashed out at a figure, knocking him flat. Riku pulled his blade back to strike, then abruptly stopped.

"Sora! Stop!"

Sora stood up and looked at the two figures.

"Owww..." one of them said.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't know it was you guys."

Donald and Goofy looked at Sora and Riku with mock hatred, then they all broke out laughing.

"Gawrsh," Goofy began. "Its so good to see you guys."

"Yeah, its been awhile," Donald agreed.

Sora and Riku nodded and smiled. Riku broke the happy moment.

"So, what happened here?"

Donald and Goofy exchanged glances, then they sighed in unison. "Come on in to the library, and we'll tell you the story," Goofy sulkily replied. The knight and mage walked towards the library, and the keybearers obediently followed.
-----------------------------------
Completely off the top of my head, but there you have it.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
nice! i'm not gettin anything right off the top of my head right now so i'll wait

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
It was a rough time getting to the library. Heartless, heartless everywhere. There were all kinds of them! There were Behemoths, Wight Knights, you name it! But they finally made it to the library door.

"Okay, we made it!" said Sora. "Let's go Ri- RIKU!"

Riku was on the ground, cringing in pain. There appeared to be no physical damage. Everyone was perplexed.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
They all ran over to Riku. "What's wrong?" Sora asked. "Brain Freeze!!!!! I feel like my brain is gonna explode!!!" Riku had second degree vreezes on his head!!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Sora finally remembered something important," Hey Riku." He said. "I'm pregnent...with your baby." Kairi then came up to both of them and slapped each, in turn.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
She tapped her foot impatiently. Shaking her head, Kairi looked at Sora with a glare. "Idiots. You know better than 'fool' around with each other........Without me!" Kairi shouted.

In anger, she punched Sora to the ground and kick their sorry husks with no second thought. "Think about what you've down Sora" Kairi said. Sora looked at Kairi, writhing in pain.

giuocob

It took this long for this to happen? I expected something like this on page 2.
But I might as well wrap things up from here.

Suddenly, a new figure appeared in the doorway. "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!" It shrieked horribly.

"Oh my god, it's the burger king again!" screamed Riku. He jumped to his feet and tried to run for the door, but was blocked by Kairi.

"You fools!" she screamed. "This king has been working for me all this time! Now you are all doomed!" And she summoned her keyblade with a laugh.

"Hold it one second!" shouted Sora. "You're a keyblade master too? I was sure that your keyblade was just a loaner! How did this happen?"

"Maybe you should have waited for Square Enix to release the plotline before making these assumptions yourself!" laughed Kairi. She rushed at Sora and Riku, the burger king at her side. The final battle was about to begin.

giuocob

They all ran over to Riku. "What's wrong?" Sora asked. "Brain Freeze!!!!! I feel like my brain is gonna explode!!!" Riku had second degree vreezes on his head!!
But you can ignore all of that if you want. I'll see if I can add to the plotline.

"Yikes, Riku!" cried Sora, alarmed. "That does look pretty painful! What exactly happened?"

"I don't know," said Riku, grimacing from the pain. "I ran up ahead of all of you, killing the Heartless. Suddenly, a strange figure appeared in front of me. He looked like he was made of ice or something, I don't know. But he slashed me in the head with his sword, and I passed out for a second. Then you guys found me."

"Ice figure?" said Goofy. "I think the King said something about that to me..."

"I did," said a voice from behind them. Mickey was limping up the passage. "I've got something to tell all of you."

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
"What is it, King?" said Sora.

"Well, you've all been infected with a disease that will make you see all sorts of crazy things. That's what Riku was suffering from. That's another thing that will happen. Frequent headaches."

"What do you-OW!"

Sora fell to the ground.

(There, now things are actually NORMAL. Why is everyone trying to ruin this fanfic by adding stupid things like the Burger King an yaoi?)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(So are we trying to be serious? Or are we all just some poeple, blowing off so pent up steam about Sora, Riku, Kairi, and basically anyhting?)

giuocob

(I don't mind you putting some jokes, just nothing completely ridiculous, like the Burger King Guy. What was the point of him?)

Woah, woah, wait up a second! You're yelling at me for adding the Burger Kind, when someone just put in Sora being pregnant with Riku's baby?! I suggest you get your priorities straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back