• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ppls Fan Fic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Donald melted them to plastic.

Sora climbed up the heartless, and stabbed it in it's neck. It quickly fell and sunk away. "There aren't any more, are there?" asked Sora, as he was cutting down the soldiers holding Riku. "No." said Woody.

"Gummi Ship. NOW!" said Riku. "Okay..." they said. Cramped in the ship sora said "Where to?" "Atlantica! I wanna sing! said Riku. "Okay..." said Sora, plugging in the coordinates.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
they fell into the warm sea water taking their usual forms; Sora and Riku as mermaids er.. mermen/boys/teens, Donald as an octopus, and Goofy as a turtle. As they headed towards the palace they saw Flounder being chased by heartless and.... nobodies!!!!!

i'm back!!! atlest until i have another secret mission >.>

Last edited:

SoraLuvsKairi

"FIREGA!!!!"said Donald pointing his wand at one of the nobodies, but nothing came out."Crap! i forgot fire dont work in water!""Donald your an idiot!!""Your an even bigger idiot!!!!" Sora bursted out laughing before one of the Nobodies jumped on him."I told you so!!!!"Sora swam up casing the Nobody to fall off"BLIZZARDGA!!!"Sora shouted pointing the keyblade at a far away Nobody"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!" Riku and king mickey yellled but it was too late the water turned to ice. "How............ do.......... we......get........out........?" Sora asked trying to speak as loud as he could."SO.......RA.....WHE........N.....I.......GET......OUT.....I'MA........KICK........YOUR.....BU....TT!!"said Riku shivering in cold and yelling at the same time
"FI........RE.........GA!!" and Donald was free and he freed everyone else and left Sora for last"So Sora, who's dumby now?""You......... still......... are."said Sora under his breath"WHO?!""YOU..... STILL......ARE.....NO....W......SHUT.... UP.. and.... help... me........ out...... of here!"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY IT!!!!!""DONALD!""SORA!" They went on for minutes until Mickey had enough"DONALD! JUST DO IT!""FINE!." Sora was free until Riku started to chase Sora"SORA COME BACK HERE CAUSE I TOLD YOU WAS GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT!!!!!!!!"Shouted Riku as he was chasing Sora."BOY's!!!!calm down!"said king mickey."But, he almost froze us to death!HOW CAN YOU NOT BE MAD AT HIM?!""Y'know that's not a bad idea....."Mickey started to help Riku chase Sora "MICKEY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAY'S SIDE WITH HIM?!""I don't know really......But he's right you did freze us almost to death..." Riku and king Mickey started to chase Sora. While Donald and Goffy just stared....

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
"You know what? I've got an idea." said Sora.

"What is it?" sang Riku.

"Everyone follow me!" said Sora.

They followed him to the surface. Then they got out on the shore, where Donald changed them back to humans. Then Sora froze the water solid.

"BLIZZAGA!" he yelled, then said to the group, "Who's up for belly sliding?"

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
())(() Pressing News Bulletin!())(()

Historian: Defeat in Andy's Room seems to have utterly disheartened the Keybearers. As a result, each member was forced to go to Atlantica to sing and dance and fight and what not. So this is what they did. They-.

Knight on horse back: HYUUUUUHHHHH!

*Historian dies from slashing of carotid artery and jugular vein*

())(() END OF BULLETIN. CONTINUE WITH TALE.())(()

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
sora and co. were flying through space searching for a new world. an astroid hit the gummi ship. they woke up on a strange new world as ants.

A BUG'S LIFE RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back