• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pridelands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraaroS

Hey Everyone,

This is my first time here. I have beat Hades, beat Xaldin and I have finished the 5th chapter in Atlantica yet after getting this far, The Pridelands have yet to show up. What have I done wrong? A friend mine has told me it should have already appeared around Level 25 and I am at Level 39.

Thanks to anyone who has an answer.

SoraaroS

SO I have to beat Jafar in Agrabah and whatever the boss battle is at Halloweentown then The Pridelands will open?
Thanks!

SoraaroS

That's the thing, I have already been to Halloweentown and Agrabah once and beat them both once, now I am there the 2nd time and still no Pridelands.

I feel really really stupid right now.
Did I do something wrong?

mosegada4

SoraaroS said:
That's the thing, I have already been to Halloweentown and Agrabah once and beat them both once, now I am there the 2nd time and still no Pridelands.

I feel really really stupid right now.
Did I do something wrong?

NO U DIDNT WHEN U START THE 2ND TIME AROUND THE WORLDS GO BACK AS THEY WERE WHEN U STARTED

HERC'S LEVEL AND PRIDELAND WILL VANISH UNTIL U BEAT THE LEVEL THAT CONECTED TO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back