• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the princesses of hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreakxsora

im not sure if i put this thread in the wrong section.. again... if i did im sorry.. well anyways... bak to the topic. remember in kh1 when sora surrendered his heart and became a heartless? there was only 6 princesses... i know that kairi was the 7th one, but whos the REAL 7th princess? i forgot... there was Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and thats it. Alice in Wonderland wasn't one of them... or was she? and mulan is a princess, but not one of them... or i dunno.. :p

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Being a PoH doesn't require you to actually be a Princess, in case that's what threw you off. Point in case Alice, and to a lesser extent - Belle. She's a Princess by marriage and even then hasn't married the Beast yet, so the royal title doesn't hold to her either.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Yes ariel wasn't a princes, kairi was and so was alice, Cumon! Alice was the first to be taken! And How the heck could ariel float in a tube without water??

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yes ariel wasn't a princes, kairi was and so was alice, Cumon! Alice was the first to be taken! And How the heck could ariel float in a tube without water??

Actually, Alice was one of the last that got captured.

Muse

you look atrocious
Alice was just the first we saw getting captured. Presumably, they had already captured Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora before capturing Alice, Kairi, and lastly, Jasmine. (Jasmine was last to be captured, right?)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Technically, Kairi was the last to be captured if you count the fact that Sora had her Heart, which in turn is half her being. But otherwise, yes Jasmine was the last captured.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh, Kairi wasn't actively captured until Neverland, lawl. That being after Agrabah.
IIRC, Maleficent showed her being found to Riku after Agrabah, but she wasn't captured until Riku went to fetch her. That's all in the scene where Hades berates Riku for not helping Jafar against Sora and only snatching Jasmine.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its been so long since I've played KH1 that I've forgotten in which order you visit the worlds. Thats my fault *>*

Sweet Genocide

khfreakxsora just seems to be confused on the difference between the princesses of heart and disney princesses.
plus, mulan wasnt in KH1, she came in KH2.

Sweet Genocide

when I say disney princess, I mean the current ones that you see stuck on merchandise under the "Disney Princess" label.
and no, mulan isnt a princess at all. Wasnt she a farmer or something?? o_O

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Mulan was not royalty, for the Emperor was royalty, and she had no familial connection to him.

We do not know what Mulan's father did, in the movie, but we know that they lived in a tiny village. But the only way for her to have been actual royalty was for her to have been related to the Emperor, which we know did not happen.

So, no, her, Belle, and Alice are the only actual non-Princesses that are basically thought to be princesses, but aren't really. Along with Kairi, but really, she doesn't mean much.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
You dont have to be a princess to be a POH. Hey, how old would Alice be in BBS? she only seems like 8 ,9,or 10 in Kh. Wouldnt she be not even born yet in BBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back