• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the proof of soras ending; sometime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon88

this is a copy of my thread on the KH2 double disc if you coudnt find it
Re: Do You THink KH2 is going to be a double disc?
Heres proof that they may not keep sora throughout KH series dont beileve me go to techtv.com and on the search type in tetsuya nomura and click the one that Tetsuya Nomura on the 'Kingdom Hearts' sequels then scroll down to pic of BHK and AXEL fight Nomura: In the "Final Fantasy" series each installment has had a new set of characters and a new story, which keeps it going. But in "Kingdom Hearts" Sora is the main character. So obviously, with us only playing as one main character in this series, keeping that character alive and interesting will be a challenge. For every character there must be an end, although I don't know when or what the end of Sora's journey will be. In the future, sometime, there might be an end, but for now I will continue to explore Sora and his story. that passage starting with nomura in bold explains it. this is for sealightbreeze.

TruChaos

Do you think you are missing something Mr. Tetsuya Nomura said that KH2 is sora's story maybe they will swith between people like one part sora another bhk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back