• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Puck Hateclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
You're also forgetting. You got the genius minds of Zexion and Marluxia, which means they will get kryptonite and it's lights out for Supe. And Saix I believe can handle Green Lantern. And Luxord could just turn the Flash into a dice. Aquaman would be easy. Axel or Xaldin could just slice and dice him.

Wonderwoman and Batman would be hard. But in the end, Sora and the Org. would beat them.

Puck said:
^RikuHeroofDark, you mean you still haven't beaten Sephiroth in KH1? Hahahahahaha. I beat him easily. He was nothing.

Some threads by puck

http://forums.khinsider.com/square-enix/67969-compilation-character-screw-up.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79021-i-must-confess-im-disappointed-fm.html

That's right KHI, I made a puck hate club.

Puck is a KHI member who thinks that his opinion is as important as Gods, in almost every post he complains about Square-Enix and how they constantly make mistakes. He makes stupid debates and is an overall ....
I don't think this is quite flaming, just stating out that he constantly complains over stupid matters

So for all that hate puck and believe that he is the most hated member on KHI

Welcome...

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
Other than the criticism of Puck, what else are you doing that is productive with your time?

Shadukai X

Banned
It wasn't a yes or no question.....

Never heard of him, show me some of his posts please.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Roffle.

Puck enjoys making controversies so he gets attention, like the whore he is.

Don't give him what he wants.

Edit: And believe me, no matter what you do, he will not stop.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think this will be closed soon anyway, but I thought he was able to say what he pleased. Its his opinions so is he really doing anything wrong? We could challenge his opinions in threads and try to prove him wrong, but is this going in the right direction? I don't have anything against the guy but what he says sometimes does gets me a little uncomfortable but that's all. No need to hate him I guess.

Shadukai X

Banned
Of course its not going in the right direction, this whole thread is only helping Puck's ego. If a person wants to be stupid, let them be stupid. Don't put your own time into doing nothing but complaining about him all the time. It shows how nonproductive a person can be on the forums.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
This reminds me of a previous member that used to annoy us all. Just ignore him and he shall go away :3. Plus, Its just another person who frequents it. Lets not get pissy over no one.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lawl.

I don't even know the guy, yet isn't hate a little much? You realize if Puck is infuriating, you can't change the fact that he is right? If your being the bigger person in this situation you shouldn't stoop to the level of a hate club. (I can't tell you how many i've seen that have failed) Point blank, you shouldn't let that get you same for anyone else who has had negative affiliation with Puck from his unneccessary commentary.

Nobodys Angel

Puck said:
I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! THE PROOF HAS COME!!!!!!!

I told you by fact that Sora was the worst main character in video game history plus the most hated main character in video game history. I told yah all. And now the proof has come. Here it is. I told yah. I told yah all.

Fact: Sora is the worst and most hated main character in video game history.

Good job, Nomura. If you made Sora into a normal human being this wouldn't have happened.

He wnet on a huge rant about Sora sucking then he said this:

I did it. I knew I could find a lot of Sora supporters out there. Truth is, I actually like Sora. He's one of my favorite characters. After so much hate towards him across the net, for a while I thought I was only one who liked such a character. There were topics about hating him because he killed Org. XIII, topics of how many wish the character would get killed off, etc. By bashing him to the fullest extent and overexagerating, I was able to see that there are indeed others who like the little character. You won't be seeing anymore bashing from me, since the fact is, I didn't mean half of it. I am a Sora fan, now I know there are other Sora fans out there too.

Merry Christmas. And Sora is one of the greatest little dorks ever created in game history. IMO.
The point is I finally saw that I'm not the only one who liked Sora. It's just amazing that it took a couple of dedidcated Sora bash threads to bring them out
Just because it's a Kingdom Hearts forum doesn't mean there are tons of Sora fans. It could've easily been all Org. XIII fans, Riku fans, Kairi fans, and Mickey fans but not many Sora fans. Why I remember back in the CoM days, Sora seemed barely loved. That was when this site had a totally different design.

To find the fans, it took a total thread dedicated to bashing Sora. On one forum, there was a total Tidus bash thread and loads of Tidus fans came forth. If I drove you all crazy with this, I apologize.

During that time, I looked though his posts and saw numorous Sora bashing. http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/73674-sora-dork-4-06-a-5.html-- thread from where the above post came from.
http://forums.khinsider.com/debate/72887-sora-worst-developed-main-character-game-history.htm--l one of his own created threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back