• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Qrow Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I'm not sure on spin off personally but 4 episodes would be boss! o_o

Anagram

Banned
I NEED this to happen

tumblr_nymwbr1zNB1stjifwo6_540.jpg

tumblr_nymwbr1zNB1stjifwo5_540.jpg

Anagram

Banned
MORE THEORIES
tumblr_nwafjuUo201sjiuxjo1_500.gif

I am so worried about Pyrrha right now!!! It’s been clear they’ve been her up for a fall since season 1, but I always thought it was going to be an unprecedented loss against a villain that would cause an identity crisis since Monty said characters would not necessarily share their namesake’s fates.

Season 1: Set her up as the reigning champ.
tumblr_nb1r1teduy1skdbiao3_400.gif

Season 2: Cinder has Mercury battle her to learn her weakness. (Achilles’ Heel, anyone?)
tumblr_nb1r1teduy1skdbiao2_400.gif

Season 3: ??? (Last episode’s talk of a guardian and ominous panning has me worried about her fate being much more sinister than anticipated.)
tumblr_ndbbm6P0PX1sv0f5ao1_500.gif

We know Cinder fights Dust sewn into her outfits, using both fire and glass shades. (I’m not sure what the pyro-generated weapons count as. Are they even made of metal?) We know Pyrrha likes to underplay her abilities, manipulating attacks and projectiles at the last second. What if a projectile only looks like it’s metal and she uses her usual strategy only to find she can’t deflect it? At this point, she can’t doge it.

After all the Arkos angst moments we been through, would RoosterTeeth actually do our Achilles in? It’s no secret she’s my favorite, and I’m more than a little worried about her.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
This epsoide really makes me worried for our red head. Also I agree with Qrow the sexist powere are BS.

Anagram

Banned
Still have yet to watch it but between what I hear of RWBY, Dragon Ball Super and after reading Tokyo Ghoul Re I'm gonna have bruised feels tonight.

Anagram

Banned
Found something interesting earlier:

tumblr_nz7jq16Hsq1tbmqp1o1_540.png

king is the most important piece of the game (losing him means the end of the game) but its also the weakest piece of the game(it can only move a single space ) until the later phase the endgame if you want to do more research on the chess pieces as well as the king piece please do

the king is fitting for jaune since its weakest in the game but important

The Rook is also known as the Castle by some and the King+Rook maneuver is called Castling. so nora really is queen of the castle

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Wow, you really put a lot of thought in this. Oh if Qrow did get a maiden magic..which season would he get? Also the maiden power reminds me of the princess of heart.

Anagram

Banned
Then how about this?

A silhouette of Ozpin appears in the DVD and Blu-ray exclusive World of Remnant episode, "Aura", while the narrator says "With enough training and focus, a user's Aura can turn them into something much more than just a man".

remember that awkward moment of Pyrrha "come now professor your not THAT old" Ozpin "...."

OR THIS?!

f8aca85da52e74b0f547cfce481e9fc1.jpg

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Tumblr is a scarier place right now thanks to that last episode. T__T

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I thought Pyrrha confessed her feelings to Jaune to a degree btw? Or it was mutual after seeing the dancing episode? It seemed like they got closer, but maybe I presumed wrong.

If Qrow got maiden powers... I'd want to say it's spring or summer? I can't him having Winter and Fall is half missing, so that's my take on it. You guys don't suppose Ruby's and Yang's parents were ever maidens do you? (I know it's only girls who can take on the power, but just a thought I had.)

Edit: Do you guys think the eye color Ruby has might be an indication of possibly being next in line as a maiden?

Anagram

Banned
I've....been wondering the Juane-Pyrrha thing for a while myself. >__>

Qrow has maiden powers!? o_O

I'm beginning to think Ozpin's notice of Rubys eyes may have been relevant somehow. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back