• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The RahXephon Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

Has anybody seen this anime? I discovered it thanks to the Euphoria AMV by Koopiskeva, which by the way is an amazing video. I've heard that this series is underappreciated and am surprised by that because it's a gorgeous anime. The character designs are stunning and the plot is very intruiging.

I'm up to episode 18 on YouTube and there are 26 episodes in all. I love every episode I've seen so far.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Good to see that someone else knows of this show, but the have actually been a few other threads about it. That aside, have you read the manga yet? It's quite a bit different than the anime.

chasingdusk

I haven't read the manga yet, but I hope to read it in the future.

I just finished the series over on YouTube, and man, the last episode really sent my head for a spin. I understood the past and present relationship with Ayato and Haruka but I didn't quite get what role Quon played in the whole thing and in the end. Nor, did I understand who Fugarumi (er..cop guy?) was, and what did exactly happen after RahXephon tuned the world!?
*scratches head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back