• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Reapers' Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Put my Shoop-da-whoop pin in and I'll be happy.

Ah, who am I kidding. More TWEWY love makes me happy in and of itself. ^.^

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Just read that Neku will be a party member...
*Head explodes.*

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It's kind of on the first page of this thread.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The Update states that he may be able to switch Neku into our party by substituting a Dream Eater. This was confirmed by Sign in another thread.
I'll go find it

EDIT:

PLEASE bear in mind that we probably wont be pushing Neku around the whole game, most likely just Traverse Town. You knw, like how Mulan's in your party in The Land of Dragons, Aladdin in Agrabah, etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Update states that he may be able to switch Neku into our party by substituting a Dream Eater. This was confirmed by Sign in another thread.
I'll go find it

All I did was tell KMS that he didn't need to go and make a new thread to explain something that didn't need an explanation though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh well that was my mistake, I apologize.

But can we still take the information to be true?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
PLEASE bear in mind that we probably wont be pushing Neku around the whole game, most likely just Traverse Town. You knw, like how Mulan's in your party in The Land of Dragons, Aladdin in Agrabah, etc.

Riku in The World That Never Was? It's a KH staple by now that the only characters who go to other worlds with you are Donald and Goofy. So I don't think that'll change in this, despite the absence of D and G.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Exactly what I meant to convey, thank you.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Nah, he'll probably be available whenever you return to Traverse Town.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What about the Reaper Game? Storyline-wise, Neku only has roughly 40 minutes O_O

That is only one day. Each day has a different time limit and there are seven days. Also in video game land, unless there is a timer on the screen, you have unlimited amount of time to do things even if story-wise you only have like an hour.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
And I'm guessing that once you finish the events in Traverse Town, the timer will be gone.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And I'm guessing that once you finish the events in Traverse Town, the timer will be gone.

This is more what I was referring to. Someone said they can come back whenever they want. However, if you meet Neku at the beginning and come back later, I'm not sure if he will still be there. He might though as you do have limitless time (thankfully).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well it depends on what is going to happen with Neku plot-wise...or we shouldn't think too much into it.

This is more what I was referring to. Someone said they can come back whenever they want. However, if you meet Neku at the beginning and come back later, I'm not sure if he will still be there. He might though as you do have limitless time (thankfully).

I'm sure he'd still be there if he is a partner. If not, he might do a vanishing act like Zack or Cloud in OC. All depends on the story.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
If Neku is a party member for even a few minutes it means there will be a mod for hi, allowing us to play as him

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Asdfghjklcnyrvnchkm Neku IS a party member. So baller <3 and Nomura mentioned others appearing and Shiki and playing the Reapers' Game. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back