• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Red Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Name : Crane "Red" Fortig'ule" ( For-tih-G^( yool ) ) - Lost Epitaph - The Red Warrior

Height : 5'11.9''

Weight : 178.43 ( Without Equiptment. )

Home World : Vinahne

Race : Vinahnian.

Personality : Crane.. is the type that would ignore a child asking for help. Even if he/she was dying. He isn't necessarily the cold hearted type. More neutral, and doesn't interfere with the planet's work. However, he is often challenged by many, and must take their lives to continue on. Such is fate, as he would say. Normally, he is quite still, and very quiet. He often sits down to relax, and enjoy his surroundings.

Appearance :
animeredwarrior1dn7.jpg

Weaponary Equiptment :
Save the Devil : ( Blade shown in picture. ) The sword is truly beautiful, but has the demonic feel, and sense. Just it's energy wilts flowers, yet Crane has managed to keep in the.. neutral, catagory. His blade temptates all, and only the powerful are able to weild it. The blade was crafted by the devil himself, and given to the most worthy of warriors to protect him. Ironically, it was used to kill his son instead.

It's powers and abilities seem to be mastered by Crane, however, he does seem to.. lack the ability to use the blade to it's full potential. Perhaps it could be of some other purpose?

The sword is one of two created by the Devil. Crane looks for the second, in order to protect it from the use of evil, or good.

Key of Abyss : This item is located on Crane's left arm. It holds the power to manipulate certain elements, such as fire and darkness, and also regenerates it's user's body. When Crane is wounded, he is often healed within the hour. The key uses energy from itself, to recreate what was lost. Such as blood, and sometimes, fingers; even limbs. Another effect from this ancient relic, is prolonging Crane's life span. It seems that he only age's half a year, every one hundred.

The key is intertwined with Crane's arm, and maintained by a small amount of Incarnum. Without the Incarnum to maintain the connection, the use of the key is very unstable... and it's effects seem to deplete.

The key was created for the single purpose of ridding any world of it's darkness. However... this ability can only be used every two hundred years. At the moment, it cannot be used for another one hundred, considering Crane had used it on his own world. After this item is used for it's sole purpose, the user is immediately ripped into a portal, and sent across the Omniverse.

Abilities :
Spirit Energy : Crane uses alot of spirit energy, for multiple purposes. Seomtimes it involves something simple, such as creating a ranged strike. Other times, it's something more powerful.

Soul Energy : It's what maintains his connection with the Key of Abyss. On occasion, he uses Soul Energy to perform certain attacks, as he does Spirit Energy.

Biography : The story of the Epitaph. A horrible one, at that, and one that doesn't end in anything relating to happy. It begins, when Crane was born to a loyal Knight, and his lady, in the world called.. Vinahne ( Vih-Nawn ).

Vinahne was.. well, there was only one word to really describe it; Hell. It's once beautiful landscapes were now red, and crusted over with black rock. Hundreds, and thousands of miles went on, only in red oceans and a dark sky. It truly was, a replica of Hell ( Or what you would imagine Hell to be ). This.. Hell.. was home to three raging kingdoms. These kingdoms fought with one another, in hopes of spreading their idea's of parliament, freedom, or authority. Much like Earth, they fought on their planet to become the most powerful.

Krinahd, the kingdom of the devil's child. Surrounded by an ocean of lava, and black rock landscapes, it was often called Hell. It was also believed that Krinahd's armies were undead, and ruled by the devil's son.

Fariel, the kingdom of virtue. This triumphant kingdom blazed with glory, and good. Their motives were for the right, and for their God. They were blessed with a beautiful grassy landscape extending on for one hundred miles.

Finally, there was Ammicrin, the kingdom of destiny. They fought for a legend, and the possibility of a savior from this wicked world. However.. they were not blessed like the other kingdoms. Here, they were surrounded by a sea of sand, and trapped by the seemingly endless desert. Their armies would perish before reaching it's destination, and all seemed to be.. neutral, in a sense.

These three kingdoms fought on for centuries... centuries of gore and bloodshed. Even the woman were sent to battle! It seemed that Vinahne had overcome negotiation with the art of sword's... and all was to be doomed in the very end of the world's days. The kingdom's fought one another, and tried countless attempts to secure their enemy's fortresses.. But to no prevail! Every attack launched by the three were futile, and all seemed to be dampening even more, leading to the foretold end... Untill.. the prophecy's tale had began.

An ancient legend among the three raging kingdom's spoke of a baby being born with the Vinahne insignia on it's back.. and that baby would save the side it was born under.

This baby had been born. A blonde haired child, born to a loyal Knight of Ammicrin, and his lady. All was going to be well! The kingdom was saved! This baby had the insignia, and surely it could not be a prank? Only a fool would do such a thing.. and a Knight was no fool. So, the baby was brought to the king. He examined him, and came to a salvaging conclusion; The baby was to save Ammicrin, and restore Vinahne.

Once word had spread to Fariel, they began negotiations. Fariel united with Ammicrin, and they were to assault Krinahd when this savior child turn the age of twenty. However.. this plan would be ruined by Krinahd, after getting word from one of their.. spies.

Krinahd organized an attack, and travelled through the desert to Ammicrin. When they arrived, they met with not an outstanding force as the prophecy says.. but a celebrating Kingdom. A dissarmed, and unaware kingdom.. and so.. Krinahd struck. They forced their way into the Kingdom, and killed every newly born they could find, and.. upon coming to the marked child.. they kidnapped him, and flee'd.

With all hope suddenly revoked, it seemed that the days were numbered, and the number wasn't high. Already the days seem to go by slower, and darker, knowing that they would indeed be defeated.

Two years after the kidnapping, the mother and father gave birth to another child. His name, was Crane. He had blazing red hair, and dark blue eye's. His father even trembled with happiness. They had made another child, to take the place of their lost miracle. Could it be, that this child could also be the savior of the kingdom?

Over the years, the child proved himself to be worthy of his father's footsteps as a Knight. He trained with the blade untill he was eighteen, and finally joined as a loyal servant for his king. However, the people hated him for who he was... they hated him for not being the chosen child, and told him of it. He was scowled upon by the upper class swordsmen.. But it would do him no harm. He ignored it all.. and trained. Preparing for his adventure, and destiny.

Reaching the highest rank in the Knights.. he swore forever servitude, and vowed to save his kingdom at all costs. He was ready to fulfill the prophecy, and clash swords with his brother.

Assembling an army, he travelled across the deserts, and the magma ocean, and reached Krinahd kingdom. Without warning, he started the attack. Unfortunately, it was quickly stopped by a small force, and Crane had failed. He was captured, and brought to the King of Krinahd... whom was infact.. the prince of darkness. The devil's child...

Once the prince had learned of his name, he branded him, and declared him apart of his army, and slaves. For five long and treacherous years he served under the Devil. A terrible story to be told.. and so it shall not be said.

Crane was now twenty seven, and surpassed even his brother in the art of swordsmenship. Ranking among the highest in Krinahd, he recieved the weapon "Save the Devil" from his King, and vowed to protect him whatever the cost. However, this would prove to be the greatest lie, in the history of Vinahne.

The time was right for the prince to make his move, and summon an army of demons from Hell.. using Crane's brother as a tool; the said prophecy child. With his power, he was able to open a gate, and release his minions upon the world. Once they had assembled, they began to sweep across the planet at one order from their master, while Crane, had other plans.

Crane had now turned sides once again, and proved his loyalty to Ammicrin, and the rest of Vinahne. He crossed blades with his brother, and obtained an item of great value. It was called, the Key of Abyss. It was said, that this key, held the power to rid the world of all evil and darkness, by restoring it to it's original state. Now, Crane held the two most valuable items on the planet, and he intended to use them.. wisely.

Crane.. challenged the Prince of Darkness. In an epic fight, it came down to the prince of darkness holding his blade to Crane's throat, taunting him as if he were an easy victory. At this.. Crane used the Key of Abyss, and opened a portal to Hell. Every demonic creature, every undead soldier, and the prince of darkness, was sucked into this swirling vortex into Hell. Upon opening it however, the prince of darkness had grabbed hold of Crane, and pulled him into the gate.

Now, the portal was unbalanced. Soon the creatures that had been sent back to Hell, would find it, and return to Vinahne. Crane was left to finish the fight with the prince, and all seemed to be.. hopeless. It was a futile attempt.

No! Crane would not let this happen. He would kill the Prince of Darkness, using the blade he had been given.

After a long fight.. Crane killed the prince. His father felt the heartache.. he felt his life being taken, and appeared to cherish his now lifeless body. In the depths of Hell, the Devil stood mourning over his son, with Crane standing by, smiling at him.

Then, they fought. Before long, the Devil was throwing Crane around like a rag doll.. and now he was going to kill him.. or so he thought. This had been the plan from the beginning. Crane just needed to distract him long enough for the portal to close, and cancel out the imbalance. As it did.. a portal appeared, and ripped Crane from Hell. He appearned unscathed, on an alien world, at the other side of the Omniverse.

All in all... he had saved his kingdom, and his Vinahne. Now, he would start the journey back home.

Over the years, he has learned of the Key's powers, and abilities, such as nearly stopping his aging process. He still carries the blade that the Prince had given him, and now searches for the other. Travelling across the Omniverse, he has met many powerful beings, and fought countless battles, and will continue to do so, untill he finds his way back to Vinahne. His home.

Theme Song : "Song Uno" - Bloodgroove.

- Pretty much, I just made this character, and I want to battle. Ignore the sloppy bio.. I'm in a hurry to go somewhere. But I will try and post an intro to my challenger tonight, assuming that someone does challenge me. =o

- Rules -
Standard rules apply. No g-moding/p-playing.
Swearing is allowed.
Have fun.
No one-liners. At least two paragraph's per post.
Three judges.

- Judges -
1 - Riku's Nobody
2 - Blahmaster
3 -

- Setting -

( I'll edit this in later. It's going to be a serene world, untouched by intelligent beings. Forests cover the landscapes, and the other 50% of this planet is covered by a vast ocean. )

- Characters Fighting -

Crane "Red" Fortig'ule" _vs_ Raven Darkwing

Oh, I will be editting this bio after the battle. If you kill him, I WILL CONTINUE to use him. This isn't a continue-um < lol. I have no idea how you spell it. It's not even a word, is it?

Anyway, like I said, I just made it. So don't expect anything.. special.

The following people aren't allowed to be my challenger in this thread.
- LoC ( Not that he would anyway. LOL. ) Nothing personal.. I just don't want to get ripped apart by Valyon? Not that you would challenge me anyway. =o

For obvious reasons. I need a bit of time to find the mishaps I have created, and fix them. Not saying that I want to make him invincible... xD I just mean fix some flaws I have within.. what he can do, and how he does it. Savvy? Anyway, this is a friendly battle. =P

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I really want to have a dual with you, but I don't have much time, already being in several battles and a few roleplays. So i'll be the judge.

I have a feeling xXxCloud will be accepting this XD

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
I will fight you. I'm not.....too bad. I think I will put up a bit of a fight. I just need to fix up my template. If you think that I'm not literate enough to fight you I will understand. I'll just judge if that's the case.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Eh? Alright then. Put your template up here. I have no problem. Oh, I'll be getting a third judge, because it seems that no one wants the spot. It will most likely be xXxCloud, or Watermelons... <3. Possibly PS. Not sure yet.

Jack London

Banned
Oks, heres my template. Kinda rushed the Bio, but....don't see why you need one for a battle anyways. And, just making sure, non-continue...-um means to the death right? >.<.

Name: Raven Darkwing
Race: Human
Weapon(s): A black katana.
Power(s): Darkness, Fire
Personality: Is quiet and almost never talks unless he actually knows the person. His hatred for the world cannot be explained through words. Though he is angry half the time he never shows it. His face always looks calm no matter what the situation may be. His voice resembles his face. It is always calm. His mind is twisted and destructive, but at the same time he is very intelligent and always seems to find a way out of tight corners. The few who have survived a fight against him have said he fights with no emotion and that it seems like he has no heart. Whether this is true or not one thing is for sure. He simply cannot love and shows no sympathy for anybody.
Appearance(s): Has long dark brown hair and midnight blue eyes. He wears a black cloak that covers his entire body, except for his head. He wears black knuckle gloves and a belt that has a sheath on the left side of his waist for his katana. He also wears black combat boots that reach an inch below his knee. He wears a chain mail and chain pants under his cloak.
Bio:
When Raven was born he was a very unusual baby. A powerful dark aura seemed to surround him. The power of this aura could only be matched by the strongest mages in the world. Yet for some reason a baby who was born a day ago holds this power. It was also unusual that the baby didn’t die from holding all this power. This mystery could not be explained at the time, but then again nobody really knew until much later. When Raven’s parent’s held him in their arms they started to suffocate and eventually die from lack of air.

Raven’s aura disappeared after that moment as he stood there crying from being alone. Nobody could figure out how his parents died and so his uncle took care of him after the incident. His uncle was an investigator and a researcher. For many years after Raven’s parent’s died he continued to try to figure out how they did. But it did no good.

As a young boy Raven never knew what had happened to his parents. His uncle would always tell him that they were in another country and they weren’t able to come back due to business reasons. Raven somehow knew he was lying, but he never really took much interest in it. He just wanted to find out what really happened to them. Even as a boy Raven had that calm look on his face and his voice was always calm. It just seemed that he was born without emotion or feeling.

However he did have a curiosity for the world and always asked his uncle questions. He learned a lot from him and always wanted to know more. Occasionally he would go outside and watch as the sun would set below the horizon and wonder about the world.

As the years went on, Raven eventually started to teach himself how to sword fight. Eventually he took martial arts lessons. He got good at it fairly quickly and then started to research about magic. He read many books about magic and wanted to know if it was possible that he could learn how to do it. He started to give up hope as he realized that magic is almost impossible to learn and that you are not born with it. Mortals who learn magic usually got their powers from angels or gods that wanted them to do something in particular with it.

Whether he was able to do it or not he wanted to learn how it was done anyway. One day he sat outside his house and meditated for hours trying to focus his energy. Many hours passed and nothing seemed to happen, but with Raven’s curiosity he still continued this for the next two hours. A dark aura suddenly surrounded him as he sat outside at midnight. He opened his eyes and tried to maintain the aura. He stood up slowly and looked at the ground to see that the grass and flowers around him died from his aura.

At that moment he knew what had happened to his parents that night. He felt a mixed feeling of confusion and anger. If it was true that he was born with these powers why did he receive them and by whom? His senses seemed to be instantly enhanced for some reason. He could sense his uncle watching him from a window inside the house. Raven lowered his aura and looked straight at the window. His uncle immediately moved away from his gaze.

Questions left unanswered. The thing that Raven hated the most. For the next few days his uncle didn’t talk to him as much and at times kept his distance. After two weeks his uncle went up to Raven and told him that he knows who killed his parents. “You did…” he said calmly as he looked at Raven. Raven stood there and stared at the wall without responding. His uncle put his hand on Raven’s shoulder “I’m sor-“. Before he could finish his sentence Raven grabbed his throat with his left hand. “Shut up you worthless pile of garbage” Raven said as he continued to hold his throat. His uncle didn’t even bother to escape as if expecting this to happen.

“It seems that Satan wanted me to destroy this world. So he gave me these powers when I was born, but he forgot one thing when he did that” he said as the dark aura started to surround him. “I obey no one”. At that moment his uncle started to go pale as Raven’s aura surrounded him as well. He started to scream in terror as Raven started to lift him up slightly, while holding his throat. The screaming started to sound like a bat’s screeching, which drove Raven mad. Eventually he let go of his throat and a purple ball circled around Raven’s hand. Like the earth orbiting the sun. It was his uncle’s soul. His screaming could still be heard faintly within it. Raven raised his hand and launched his uncle’s soul straight into the sky, creating a black hole to imprison the soul forever.

The sky turned black and lightning struck violently. Raven’s house shattered to pieces as all the bricks and wood flew and eventually hitting the ground. He stood in the middle of what used to be his house and walked slowly away from the area.

Ever since then he practiced his powers everyday, getting stronger each day. Though his uncle’s demonic like scream haunts him to this very day, driving him insane. Still he refuses to let his soul rest in peace.

Theme Song: "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" by Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back