• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
You never seen it coming, or did you?
I did, because I'm making a fanclub for him. Even if I'm the only one who will post here.

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

joker-persona-5-atlus_1600x1053_marked.jpg

Disclaimer: If this exists already on the site, no biggie. I'm only here to start a chain of love for his beautiful man. Even if I'll be the only one posting here.

The man is mysterious,
handsome,
quiet,
loved by many,
and fierce.

Will you show your love to this wonderful protagonist?
Will you post anything and everything about him?
Will you sign the contract?

tenor.gif

Leader
Akira with the Persona Arsene

Members
Soldier with the Persona Chu Chullain
Fudgemint Guardian with the Persona... Mara...
VoidGear.

I'd like to make a personal apology to Fudgemint Guardian for changing my avatar yet again. I thought I was free from it.​

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Eh sure, I'll sign the contract little lady, I'm a sucker for myths and legends, and Persona 5 satisfies that itch quite well. Love what they did with Arsene and Cu Culain. And the fact that P5 feels so much like kingdom hearts (Ryuji even EATS sea salt ice cream in one animated cutscene) means I enjoy it even more. While I don't really "love" Joker in the way certain people do, I can respect the way that the game makes it so you build up his strength and social stats from the ground up.

Chuuya

Awards
Eh sure, I'll sign the contract little lady, I'm a sucker for myths and legends, and Persona 5 satisfies that itch quite well. Love what they did with Arsene and Cu Culain. And the fact that P5 feels so much like kingdom hearts (Ryuji even EATS sea salt ice cream in one animated cutscene) means I enjoy it even more. While I don't really "love" Joker in the way certain people do, I can respect the way that the game makes it so you build up his strength and social stats from the ground up.
Oh no that's fine, you don't have to necessarily be like me and adore him that much. I'll be adding ya to the list.
[edit] So apparently his name is Akira too? Like I know you name him in the game, but is there a correct one between Akira and Ren? Or both?

Soldier

Awards
Oh no that's fine, you don't have to necessarily be like me and adore him that much. I'll be adding ya to the list.
[edit] So apparently his name is Akira too? Like I know you name him in the game, but is there a correct one between Akira and Ren? Or both?
Yep, Akira's the name used in the manga, Ren is what is used in the anime. Two names for the same person. I used Akira in my first playthrough and then Ren in New Game+. Personally, I believe Ren is the arguably canon choice, He's going to have a lot more to say in the anime than in a manga. But both can be used interchangeably.

Chuuya

Awards
Yep, Akira's the name used in the manga, Ren is what is used in the anime. Two names for the same person. I used Akira in my first playthrough and then Ren in New Game+. Personally, I believe Ren is the arguably canon choice, He's going to have a lot more to say in the anime than in a manga. But both can be used interchangeably.
I'll add that to the name of the club, to suite those who like using Akira.
Also found some spicy avatars of him I want to use, so hard to decide.

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
There were some good photos I found of Ren/Akira yesterday, like this for example:

This one was made by blazpu on Deviant Art.
I wanted to use it, but I guess it'll remain here. I also edited this post because there's no point in posting without knowing the artist first.

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
I'mma joining!

All is forgiven. XD
Whew! Okay, now I feel better. I'm still leaving that apology up there.
Alright, welcome to the club! I forgot to mention that ya'll should let me know your favorite Persona so I can put it with your name in the op.

Anyway, some art!
joker_and_arsene_by_pichiruu-dbk51f8.png

Made by Pichiruu on Deviant Art.

heartbreaker_by_freekaboo_dbkaxxj-fullview.jpg

Made by freekaboo on Deviant Art.

dba178d-5984c71c-e48a-4c81-ac96-8c9e907eef14.png

Made by acidicchobo on Deviant Art.

thieving_joker_by_legendary_orb-db9edij.jpg

Made by Legendary-Orb on Deviant Art.

going_to_school_by_wiiwiipyon_db7hkkb-fullview.jpg

Made by Wiiwiipyon on Deviant Art.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Whew! Okay, now I feel better. I'm still leaving that apology up there.
Alright, welcome to the club! I forgot to mention that ya'll should let me know your favorite Persona so I can put it with your name in the op.

Anyway, some art!
joker_and_arsene_by_pichiruu-dbk51f8.png

Made by Pichiruu on Deviant Art.

heartbreaker_by_freekaboo_dbkaxxj-fullview.jpg

Made by freekaboo on Deviant Art.

dba178d-5984c71c-e48a-4c81-ac96-8c9e907eef14.png

Made by acidicchobo on Deviant Art.

thieving_joker_by_legendary_orb-db9edij.jpg

Made by Legendary-Orb on Deviant Art.

going_to_school_by_wiiwiipyon_db7hkkb-fullview.jpg

Made by Wiiwiipyon on Deviant Art.
Oh god, favorite persona? there's so many of them, Though if i'd have to narrow it down to a few, It's a tie between Seth and Chu Chulain. No, you know what? I'll go with Chu Chullain. I'm of Scottish descent, He fights with a spear which is an underrated weapon, and he's a soldier. It's freaking perfect!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not even active here anymore but I think we can all agree that Akira is quite literally the epitome of everything perfect that has ever existed and will ever exist, so sign me up.

Oh and word of advice, if ya dunno an artist, better not to show their art here. Chances someone else finds them to credit are pretty low xD

Chuuya

Awards
I'm not even active here anymore but I think we can all agree that Akira is quite literally the epitome of everything perfect that has ever existed and will ever exist, so sign me up.

Oh and word of advice, if ya dunno an artist, better not to show their art here. Chances someone else finds them to credit are pretty low xD
Yeah, that's what I feared was some people getting upset. I'll make the quick changes though, better to find the artist before posting. And the very reason I made this club. I'll add you right away!
And to Soldier, I'll add that as well!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Favorite Persona....

Well, the main P5 Personas are all very aesthetically pleasing. Something I didn't really feel with the past games, but I'm gonna pick an oldie from the Megaten/Persona franchise and say...

Mara.

As hilarious as it sounds picking that one, it's the reason I even know about the franchise in the first place. So it has a special place in my heart. XD

Soldier

Awards
Favorite Persona....

Well, the main P5 Personas are all very aesthetically pleasing. Something I didn't really feel with the past games, but I'm gonna pick an oldie from the Megaten/Persona franchise and say...

Mara.

As hilarious as it sounds picking that one, it's the reason I even know about the franchise in the first place. So it has a special place in my heart. XD
Really? the one persona that is basically custom made to be a dirty joke? I would've expected one of the ones from madarame's palace given your inclination towards Art. Color me surprised.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Really? the one persona that is basically custom made to be a dirty joke? I would've expected one of the ones from madarame's palace given your inclination towards Art. Color me surprised.
You could even say that you...

🎵~NEVER SEEN IT COMIIIIIIIING!!!!~🎵

But yep. It weird, huh? XD Not that I don't like the ones appearing in Madarame's palace, quite the opposite.

Chuuya

Awards
Favorite Persona....

Mara.

Oh...
th

...okay I'll add that right away. But to be truthful the moment I searched up which Persona you meant I uncontrollably laughed my head off.

Chuuya

Awards
IT'S XANDER MOBUS'S BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN THAT BROUGHT THIS CHARACTER TO LIFE.

persona-5-xander-mobus-protagonist-623x350.jpg

Chuuya

Awards
Well my life has been a never-ending roller-coaster lately, should probably share some art to make me feel better.
Here is today's winner of being featured on the fanclub.

akira_p5_by_alpacacarlesi_dbkhoj7-pre.jpg

Created by AlpacaCarlesi you can find on Deviant Art here. This person wins appreciation and a cookie.

Chuuya

Awards
Ah, looks like our illustrious leader has changed her signature,
Again.
Signature? That's been like that. If you mean avatar, then yes it will probably always change. Or this one may stay the same. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Back