• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Report-an-Idiot Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

Phoenix -
"Poor choice of Moderator. Thinks I am one of his prepubescent forum goers that he can god-mod around. Likes to antagonize and threaten. Doesn't know how to begin a well-planned debate. Expects people to folow no-cursing rule, but makes religious statement(s) that is/are offensive. Good rule BTW, I'm inclined to give KHI a 1/10"

Yes, this was a report I filed verbatim, though I expect that it will get ignored or deleted by one of your useless staff. Hey, you want Feedback, you got it!

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=67963 read this whole thread to your own amusement. BTW, intel Discussion and Debate sound like the same thing, only you can't "Santa vs. God vs. sophocles vs. Godzilla" in that intel disc I suspect. Bleh, don't care.

Last edited:

King Bowser

Phoenix -
"Poor choice of Moderator. Likes to antagonize and threaten. Doesn't know how to begin a well-planned debate. Expects people to folow no-cursing rule, but makes religious statement(s) that is/are offensive. Good rule BTW, I'm inclined to give KHI a 1/10"

Yes, this was a report I filed verbatim, though I expect that it will get ignored or deleted by one your useless staff. Hey, you want Feedback, you got it!

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=67963 read this whole thread to your own amusement. BTW, intel Discussion and Debate sound like the same thing, only you can't "Santa vs. God vs. sophocles vs. Godzilla" in that the intel disc. Bleh, don't care.

I agree with that post. Well, most of it. Even though Phoenix is a bad mod. I'm not going to blame the site. The whole site isn't bad just because of Phoenix. Even though he does like to create topics that start flame wars.

Sanctuary Keeper

Um...I agree? I don't particularly reply to thread like these since most members who create it are just whining. But I agree with what Nj has to say[primarily "Likes to antagonize and threaten. Doesn't know how to begin a well-planned debate. Expects people to folow no-cursing rule, but makes religious statement(s) that is/are offensive"... however, I can't say that just b/c one mod, KHI should be rated so poorly.

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I honestly can't say I disagree.

I have nothing against Phoenix, but most of these kinds of threads are nothing more than little boys whining about a mod, but yours isn't all that bad.

But yes, it'll be closed. Count on that. :\

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Veteran can take care of this...

NJMIgnatio

Hey, I just think of it like this: If KHI chooses to close this thread, it's obvious they don't respect the opinions of their faithful members. Not a big deal though. xD

Besides, I only rag on the staff here for two reason:

1. I just want to cause trouble and get someone suspended for no greater reason than because I'm bored.

2. There actually is a problem and something needs to be done about it. Most of the people I've complained about are gone now, which is not ironic at all to me. xD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Veteran can take care of this...

I honestly can't say this is a flame. :\

He's merely stating his feedback towards KHI. If he doesn't like it, then too bad. The mods can't ban him for not liking it. Nevertheless, they should take the time to listen to their members. I hardly doubt it's a flame though, sorry.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Hey, I just think of it like this: If KHI chooses to close this thread, it's obvious they don't respect the opinions of their faithful members. Not a big deal though. xD

If you want your opinion heard and taken seriously, join VETERAN...you can report pointless posts there and flames instead of adding another thread like this.

NJMIgnatio

If you want your opinion heard and taken seriously, join VETERAN...you can report pointless posts there and flames instead of adding another thread like this.

No clue what that is. xD I like it here better. Joining this veteran is probably just another place for this to get deleted or overlooked.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

....isn't V.E.T.E.R.A.N. closed?

Your to obsessed with it, you were the only one reporting members, really...

Most of the members have resigned...

Since it was held on your shoulders maybe you should just rely on yourself...

Sanctuary Keeper

Wasnt that veteran crap deleted or something?
Edit:sorry, stupid lag, I didnt see that

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yes, Xiao, it was closed because more than half the members were not dedicated. (Me included.. >.>)

The idea of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. was good, but almost all of the members were hypocrits. :\

Now, back on topic.

Lord n00b

Phoenix -
"Poor choice of Moderator. Thinks I am one of his prepubescent forum goers that he can god-mod around. Likes to antagonize and threaten. Doesn't know how to begin a well-planned debate. Expects people to folow no-cursing rule, but makes religious statement(s) that is/are offensive. Good rule BTW, I'm inclined to give KHI a 1/10"

Yes, this was a report I filed verbatim, though I expect that it will get ignored or deleted by one of your useless staff. Hey, you want Feedback, you got it!

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=67963 read this whole thread to your own amusement. BTW, intel Discussion and Debate sound like the same thing, only you can't "Santa vs. God vs. sophocles vs. Godzilla" in that intel disc I suspect. Bleh, don't care.

Lmao this is gold. So much truth uttered in one post.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Anyways, I also can't say I disagree.

NJM has a good point. This will probably get closed regardless, oh well.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you very much for posting feedback on our staff. Member opinion is held very dearly to us, and we make sure that members do indeed feel comfortable.

We're going to be looking into these things.

If you have any further comments on the staff, both positive, or negative, please private message myself, Manchester Black, or The Midnighter, and we'll be sure to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back