• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The retinues of Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've completely forgot about this thread. XD

Ah, I haven`t really taken good care of this club. Apologies to all of the people who joined. I`ll try to think of something interesting to discuss.
Eh, don't feel bad about. Things happen.
tumblr_oo5jhjbGMA1v6aj9do1_540.png

https://bnbnb.tumblr.com/post/159380173566/fistbump-him

To commemorate the revival of the club, I present you, Hemmo, a crown befitting a true leader.

May you wear it proudly.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
^ Pfft the last one is my favorite. xD I think what got me the most from that collection was the "You end up inside a crystal because you did not read the instruction manual. :D

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
^ Pfft the last one is my favorite. xD I think what got me the most from that collection was the "You end up inside a crystal because you did not read the instruction manual. :D

FFXV PLOT REWRITE:
So you say Noct ends up in the Crystal because he didn't read the instruction manual. And who got the instruction manual? Ardyn. Except he doesn't have the instruction manual anymore. Why doesn't Ardyn have the instruction manual anymore? Because he threw it away. And not in some random, normal boring way, no. He threw the instruction manual FABULOUSLY in the FACE of SOMEONE. And who was that someone? v v v
tumblr_onk7arO7V91r38ekmo2_500.gif
yes. We remember.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
Noctis, like most gamers, doesn't care about the tutorials, especially not written tutorials. So when he got to that point, it was obvious what he would do: grab not the Shield, not the Staff, but the Sword and continued pressing X through all the instruction pages then buttoned-mashed his way through the final battle.
Amen.

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
FFXV PLOT REWRITE:
So you say Noct ends up in the Crystal because he didn't read the instruction manual. And who got the instruction manual? Ardyn. Except he doesn't have the instruction manual anymore. Why doesn't Ardyn have the instruction manual anymore? Because he threw it away. And not in some random, normal boring way, no. He threw the instruction manual FABULOUSLY in the FACE of SOMEONE. And who was that someone? v v v
tumblr_onk7arO7V91r38ekmo2_500.gif
yes. We remember.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
Noctis, like most gamers, doesn't care about the tutorials, especially not written tutorials. So when he got to that point, it was obvious what he would do: grab not the Shield, not the Staff, but the Sword and continued pressing X through all the instruction pages then buttoned-mashed his way through the final battle.
Amen.

Holyyyy shiiiitttttt. o_O

giphy.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED KING OF LIGHT
we love you, Noct. You... are simply the best~
tumblr_olcrhjfYBP1v6aj9do1_540.gif

tumblr_ol1a8coAXz1w2zrqzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oliu97yigL1tw2hyao1_540.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Noctis loves fanboying while cosplaying as Master Altair ♥ ♥ ♥
and darn I adore it
tumblr_ovldkppBjb1v6aj9do1_540.png

what a dork

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wait a minute...
Why haven't I noticed there's a fanclub about him, now I know for sure I live under a rock.
I want iiiiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!
tumblr_onh4mfeZzZ1rum4ojo1_500.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Oh Howler, the gif you chose shows the fact that you joined the Ardyn fanclub first. Fufufufu~~

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oh Howler, the gif you chose shows the fact that you joined the Ardyn fanclub first. Fufufufu~~
tumblr_o8smjathJN1u6i0ico3_400.gif

Riiiiiiight, about that...........
Well I love dorks, and Noctis fits that description.
That is why I'm here.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I swear whenever I enter a dungeon I know Noctis is my favorite. He reacts just as pissed as I do when the same enemy kind appears twenty times in a row.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Years back I made a collection post on tumblr which has various pictures of Noctis sleeping, and now tumblr has marked that post as NSFW:

tumblr_inline_ozmmcb5QdM1rharm7_540.png

He has his clothes on in all of them so this confuses me. I know the prince is fabulous, but that fabulous....

54ee8891286bc3f9e0fff988f9a07b6c7cb1aea8_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back