• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The return (I'm finally home.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
My Name is Solareon, John, Johnny, rum lover, or whatever the hell I'm known as. I have been on and off for many times, but now I'm back for good. I left awile back ago to finish college and pursue skateboarding, nevertheless I'm finally back. I hope there's some old friends to see.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
/passes a rum and coke

cheers and welcome back stranger

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I've been sort of almost wondering where you've been, then I go and see this thread and I'm like "dude!" and then I'm like "it's that dude!" and then I realize how long you've been gone and I'm all like "DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Welcome back, bro. I still have no idea how to pronounce your name. :p

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sah-lore-ean I believe is how it should be pronounced, if not, my apologies. I think I vaguely remember you man! Welcome back

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Its kinda hard to say name I know lol. And yeah awile back, me and my skateboard took on a taxi. The taxi won. I left thought last time to focus on college and other things, but I graduaed and I'm baack!

Miss ya too DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

Back