• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Return Of Rikus Keyblade.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Althogh this thread is not talking about the exciting new information that has been going on this week i wold like too turn ur attentions too rikus baddass red handeked keyblade in kh1. any one think this keyblade wii return on the off chance that it will be needed for an important task? although i have not seen any threads on this i am sorry if there was and if there was one please ask a mod too close i down.

Riku.jpg

Awards
But it was destroyed when Sora stabbed himself.
I assume that means it isn't coming back.

A

Audo

It was made with 6 hearts of the PoH....
I have a hard time seeing it return.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Wasn't it created from all 7 (6, actually, in this case) Princessess of Heart's heart?

They're still alive and stuff. They got their hearts back, so that thing doesn't exist anymore.

EDIT: RK beat me to it.

Twilightprince10

I understand that but anything can happen in kh, i mean ther are many criteria that have been disproven in this game look at the creation of Namine for instance all i have too say is never say it cant happen when if their is only a .00000000001% chance theres still a chance. (i wouldnt bet a pack of gum on it though!)

Y

Yannis

It was Xehanort who made that keyblade while in Riku´s body.

I could see Xehanort coming back and making the keyblade again from the hearts of PoH..

Awards
It was Xehanort who made that keyblade while in Riku´s body.

I could see Xehanort coming back and making the keyblade again from the hearts of PoH..

Actually, it was Xehanort's heartless that made the keyblade.
And he's dead.
Like, forever.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Xehanort will be back as a complete person.... He could easily turn into a Heartless again.

Yep.

If anyone asks, it was revealed in an interview that when a nobody dies after it's heartless has, the heart, body, and soul rejoin each other.

Y

Yannis

Many people want KH to end at KH3. Those people would care.
Besides, they could cram 3 Xehanort related battles into one game.
I want it to never end =- D

Like Super Mario.. KH Tennis, KH Racing, KH Boxing, KH Baseball, KH Party, KH, KH, KH!!!!.....:thumbsup:

roxas_strife2

The keyblade you are referring to is called Heartlock, and before we saw Birth By Sleep. It was the only keyblade to not have a keychain on it. I am beginning to think that the keyblades that don't have keychains can open hearts and the ones that do can seal them. We've not fully aware of what the keyblades can do, but maybe having a keychain changes the purpose or gives it the power to seal and open. Who knows. >>

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The keyblade you are referring to is called Heartlock, and before we saw Birth By Sleep. It was the only keyblade to not have a keychain on it. I am beginning to think that the keyblades that don't have keychains can open hearts and the ones that do can seal them. We've not fully aware of what the keyblades can do, but maybe having a keychain changes the purpose or gives it the power to seal and open. Who knows. >>

The only reason why that it could open heart is because it was made from the princesses hearts themselve thus granting the blade special properties.

I highly doubt that Terra, Aquas or Vens have the same ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back