• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Revival of the 13th Order.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

I've been thinking... If Ursala, Oogie Boogie, and Hook (Neverland has not YET emerged, but it has been official.) are returning. (And besides the exception for Hades and Jafar.) =I

Why can't the fallen Unknowns return then? Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene and Marluxia might as well make their return don't you agree? Maybe those five ARE the five Unknowns that always gather together in Hollow Baston! =O

After all, in previous magazine scans, they were shown in their "3D model" versions of themselves AND Kingdom Hearts II was an idea before Chain of Memories! They should come back because it would make sense each of them are met in each new worlds! =D

Then we have Luxord, Xaldin, Xigbal and Demyx too. Isn't this a hunger and craving!?!?!? =D

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
none of that axelsnack, you have no proof behind your statement, its just nonesense, if you having nothing to comment on in the TOPIC

then you are the one acting stupid.

be smart.

and yes it is possible, but i think sora beat them all too bad, and some of them got destroyed by other org members.

CloudX159

now lets think.....
then you can call ppl stupid....
DO the Unknows have a heart?
and are they immortal?
So much there is to know about these wierd black hoody guys......
And most important....the unknow in COM.......are they just at a lower class than the rest of the order and if that is ture then this must mean sora will need TONS of power and skill to defeat just one....and
what about Diz?

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I was just about to go "OH! I never thought of that before, good theory!"
But, I found a little hole in your theory.
In the shot of the Org. members gathering at Hollow Bastion, we see one on the far right (http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img68.htm) with his hands behind his back.
In Beast's Manor (I believe) there is an unknown with hands behind his back as well.
But we know that he has been confirmed as a new Org. Member (Aand I forgot his name as well)(http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img100.png)
So, perhaps they're alive, but they weren't all there when the Unknowns were gathering at HB

Vzam

Bronze Member
to bad you cant replace them...their number represents the time they joined the organization...not their strength.

Kel_Droma

the reason the ones that were destroyed were reborn since the barrier was returned it pretty much undid everything the heartless did since the barrier was restored. so that includes the rebirth of worlds like the lion king world.
so that would include villians. So maleficent is going to be back though i hope they dont reuse the dark dragon though it was probly the second hardest disney boss in KH.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Whether they come back depends on what happens when they die. Maybe they are reborn but just weaker, maybe they come back the same and can't die or maybe they just vanish from existance... We really don't know.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
no malificent will not be back because hollow bastian was locked.

any world that was locked by the keyblade wouldn't be affected in the way of the ones destroyed, so if someone was destroyed (aka - malificent,clayton, wow, that is all the people who where killed officially, cause i can think of a way for every other non-heartless bad guy to come back)

so those two shouldn't be coming back anytime soon.

the only way malificent could is if they had a new world which was her home world= which wouldn't be the same her.

or some org member could use dark magic to bring her back, why they would bring someone so weak into their midst would have me guessing though.

CloudX159

what IF the 13 order didnt represent Unknows but rules.....
like how to get to KingdomHearts...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meleficent is at Disney Castle this time, she is the one that caused the place to be wrapped in thorns...

Anyway, the reason why those people are coming back is because none of them actually died.

Jafar: Sealed in lamp, not killed

Oogie Boogie: Unraveled his stitches, lost his bugs, he just gets his bugs back adn gets sewn back up

Ursula: Never died, she jsut disappeared

Captain Hook: Didn't die, got chased away by the crocodile

^ See? None of the actually died, which is why Square can bring them back

Zophar

GoldenHero_2004 said:
I've been thinking... If Ursala, Oogie Boogie, and Hook (Neverland has not YET emerged, but it has been official.) are returning. (And besides the exception for Hades and Jafar.) =I

Why can't the fallen Unknowns return then? Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene and Marluxia might as well make their return don't you agree? Maybe those five ARE the five Unknowns that always gather together in Hollow Baston! =O

After all, in previous magazine scans, they were shown in their "3D model" versions of themselves AND Kingdom Hearts II was an idea before Chain of Memories! They should come back because it would make sense each of them are met in each new worlds! =D

Then we have Luxord, Xaldin, Xigbal and Demyx too. Isn't this a hunger and craving!?!?!? =D

Yeah, I have said something on the lines of this before. So in other words, I agree with you.

Oh and TheMuffinMan: The reason we didn't see Ursula die was because disney was involved in Kingdom Hearts. You know how they are, god forbid they show someone die. Based on the fact that Ursula was holding onto her throat, spewing bubbles, and flailing around clearly stated that she was dying.

Sewing oogie boogie backtogether and filling him with bugs isn't going to bring him back to life. Life cannot be restored by replacing the destroyed parts of a body. In order to bring him back someone would have to use some form of dark magic like necromancy. And oogie boogie said in a sceenshot (forget which one): "Thanks for reviving me."

keybladeknight

the bosses from the original game are probably being revived by the order to stop. thats my guess it would be stupid if they just decided to bring them back.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In the case of the human body that may be true, but in the case of Oogie Boogie, all he has to do is collect his bugs and be sewn up, there doesn't have to be any dark magic or necromancy :rolleyes:

As for Ursula, she sank into the depths of the sea, there was no explosion, flash of light, fading out of existance, nothing

She merely sank into the dark depths of the sea, in which she could obviously not be dead, recover over the period of a year or so, and come back will full force whilst everyone thinks she is dead

Bottom Line: None of them actually died, or had a definate destruction, which leaves them open to give reason why they can come back, The Order members from COM, however, do not have this, and thus I highly doubt they will return

Zophar

TheMuffinMan said:
In the case of the human body that may be true, but in the case of Oogie Boogie, all he has to do is collect his bugs and be sewn up, there doesn't have to be any dark magic or necromancy :rolleyes:

As for Ursula, she sank into the depths of the sea, there was no explosion, flash of light, fading out of existance, nothing

She merely sank into the dark depths of the sea, in which she could obviously not be dead, recover over the period of a year or so, and come back will full force whilst everyone thinks she is dead

Bottom Line: None of them actually died, or had a definate destruction, which leaves them open to give reason why they can come back, The Order members from COM, however, do not have this, and thus I highly doubt they will return

Your right about that. But if I recall correctly when you fought Axel for the first time in COM it looked like Sora had killed him. But then he pops back up again. My thought on this is that maybe one or two of the members that were in COM pulled the same trick and made it seem like they died. Of course this is just a groundless theory so I could be wrong.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nah, he didn't fade, he did the little dis-appear thing that all the Order Members can do, you knoqw and it makes that noise and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back