• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Should welcome our new members with some Riku. Welcome to you all!!! <3
ScornfulKnobbyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Slow mo Riku.

364153Riku3.gif

More shots of his awesomeness.

tumblr_lqs52iHWzY1qhqfo8o1_500.gif

And more~

tumblr_p3xf83T0V31tm29ojo1_500.gif

And one more.
Aaaah, perfection.
Man, does anyone else notice the differences of Riku's look (not just his hair and clothes) from KH2 and KH3? Like his face and what not, and I don't mean just the graphics.
I mean, he's still adorable. I guess I need to get use to Riku's new look still.
Then again it could be me.

HONESTLY ALL THE RIKUS! And by that, I just meant him. Gahhhh I just love how his hair color changes as well as the lengths too even though it's shorter in KH3 than say the other games when it's longer....almost kind of like it was in the first game but even more shorter than that. :p

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
HONESTLY ALL THE RIKUS! And by that, I just meant him. Gahhhh I just love how his hair color changes as well as the lengths too even though it's shorter in KH3 than say the other games when it's longer....almost kind of like it was in the first game but even more shorter than that. :p
Wow...
You're the first person here to like his hair short! xD
I do like the differences in his hair color, that's a definite. I kinda like his hair in KH1, but me and some others will always cherish his long hair in KH2. :3

Chuuya

Awards
Phew!
All day I've spent trying to pretty up the op. Y'all have my love. <3 <3 <3

Meow Wow

Awards
I've been relatively busy lately. With the times I spent on the forums I never took much time to hunt for artwork.

I dunno if any of you noticed my big drop in activity these last two weeks (vacation) but that's kinda why

I'm patiently waiting for my prediction of the next topic of discussion to come true..

Chuuya

Awards
awww man I made my bro cry DX
It was the loneliness that got us, not you. You're fine. :)

I've been relatively busy lately. With the times I spent on the forums I never took much time to hunt for artwork.

I dunno if any of you noticed my big drop in activity these last two weeks (vacation) but that's kinda why

I'm patiently waiting for my prediction of the next topic of discussion to come true..
I noticed this as well with Dusk too. Hopefully one of the topics comes true! It's okay if you're busy, I was just hoping no one lost interest in this.

Chuuya

Awards
I had a dream a few days back that Riku dies in KH3.
I swear if this happens, I'm forming an army to march straight to Nomura's doorstep and constantly scream in woe upon the loss of my most beloved and march outside in the streets holding a revolt against having Riku deceased. I will scream so loud that the far away galaxies will hear the cries upon which I have suffered the loss of a favorite character. I will scream so much I'll make the sun get hotter and brighter so much it may even fry the moon and soon Earth as the Earth will end the same way as my world ended upon Riku's death. Then my screams will create echoes upon the ground and split the ground of Earth and soon earthquakes will erupt in areas across the globe. My tears then creates rivers and oceans and floods the Earth. My burning anger will only make the sun hotter and increase the sun's temperature which will boil the water in the floods. The birds will slowly cook into crispy, fried chicken and be sold at KFC for $1.50 each. We all will become fried chicken so we won't be able to eat the fried chicken birds because that will be considered cannibalism because we all fried chicken and because we are flightless and so are some birds unless we have machinery or something, and fried birds won't be flying anytime soon. Then the volcanoes will erupt and when they do the lava will go into the water and the lava will cool off seeing as boiling point is 100°C in the water and lava is around 700°C - 1,200°C. When this happens, the lava is formed into rock and rock covers the Earth. The Earth is no longer habitable.
That will happen.

Last edited:

Meow Wow

Awards
Yeesh. It can't be THAT bad. Sure the fan base might uproar a little bit but we surely won't end the work because of a death

Right?

right?

Edittttttt. I dug through some fan art finally

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So I saw this comic and it reminded me of some fond memories with some of my friends
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
Yeesh. It can't be THAT bad. Sure the fan base might uproar a little bit but we surely won't end the work because of a death

Right?

right?
You do not know me so much. Though it may not be too bad for other fans around, but it will be extremely worse for me. Extremely enormously worse. I've dedicated to liking Riku as a character for 9 years and only 2 years have I expressed it here.

Edittttttt. I dug through some fan art finally

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So I saw this comic and it reminded me of some fond memories with some of my friends
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Absolutely love that first one!!!
Second one, nice try Sora haha.

Chuuya

Awards
Sorry about the double post!
But here I want to put that yesterday I read a really nice fan-fiction that deserves love and feedback. Please check it out, it was amazing and I kinda got a little carried away with my hype for it... hahah...
But no jokes here, it's really good and support the writer as well. Give her some nice feedback please! <3 <3 <3

Back