• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+~ The Riku Replica Fanclub V.2 ~+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
(Roa has been asked to take over Starcrossedsky's Fanclubs)

THE RIKU REPLICA "Repliku" FANCLUB

Hey, remember this guy? Way back in Chain of Memories, he was kicking around, confusing the fandom, protecting Namine, and trying to be a real boy. He was our first Replica, and he could never catch a break - not even on these forums, it seems, since it's taken this long for him to get a fanclub. But that's over with now. Let's get some love for the Riku Replica.

~~~~~~~~

Memberlist:

Founder: Starcrossedsky

Owner: Roa

rokudamia2
VirgilTheart
thylings
NeoEevee
UmbraTsuki
madammina
Organization_42
Shinkirō
chasespicer056
impart-distart
Mallorytheace
Sign
Reika
Roa
The Dead Skin
Raix_Feather

goldpanner
~~~~~~~~

Related Clubs

Xion FC - A bit of love for the other Replica?
Repliku/Namine FC

Links out

The Repliku Fanclub on Deviantart.

~~~~~~~~

Fanart by members

None yet! ALAS~

Srsly KHI, I are disappointed in you.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm translating the Reverse/Rebirth novel right now, and there's a whole chapter dedicated to what Repuriku-kun went through under Namine's hands, becoming Riku. It turns out he lived through all these flashes of Riku's life, and it's so interesting :3

I love him, poor bugger. Sign me up please~

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
OOH, I GOT SOMETHING. If nobody dies in KH, do you think Repliku'll be back?

No, because even though nobody dies in KH, nobody loves Repliku. :( Otherwise he would've shown up in the Secret Ending. He has nobody who grieves for him in the games, except MAYBE Namine, but I think she and Riku pitied him at best. And he's not anywhere near as popular as Xion or Axel or TAV. So I doubt that he'll be saved. Poor unloved guy! :'(

WE STILL LOVE YOU REPLIKU!!!!

NeoEevee

No, because even though nobody dies in KH, nobody loves Repliku. :( Otherwise he would've shown up in the Secret Ending. He has nobody who grieves for him in the games, except MAYBE Namine, but I think she and Riku pitied him at best. And he's not anywhere near as popular as Xion or Axel or TAV. So I doubt that he'll be saved. Poor unloved guy! :'(

WE STILL LOVE YOU REPLIKU!!!!

HE'LL BE BACK.

NOBODY DIES IN KH.

/denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back