• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Riyona Village

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacKbird97

Website
areyouabreckgirl.com
The Riyona Chronicles originally started as an RP on Avatar Goodies,written by animegal and siani, but it was moved to Kingdom Hearts Cloudchasers, a KH forum run by me, who began to write in it as well. It's gotten so big, the first season/book has over 500 posts and the second, which just started, has over 70 posts, and when it's finished, there will be a spin-off series along with a collection of short stories. We all gave each other permission to post the story wherever, so it's all good on that end. It follows characters from Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, and Inuyasha, along with a slew of original characters. It will also have characters from Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts, come next season/book.

"The Village" and it's future spin-off "The Academy" depict the life and times of the unordinary mages of Riyona Village, where those who practice the art of magic are shunned. A huge series of events begin when Vincent Valentine, a familiar character from Final Fantasy VII, mysteriously arrives in the quaint village. Romance, friendship, battles, and hard times lie ahead for the Turk, and the adventure of a lifetime has just begun...

It's still taking place right now, here, and I have permission to repost it to gain exposure. So, I hope you enjoy; a lot of hard work was put into this. Comments are greatly appreciated.
----------

Chapter 1, Arrival

Jenova. The word haunted Vincent Valentine for the past thirty three long years. As the former Turk sat on his bed in Kalm and slowly opened his eyes, he pondered away into thought. For some reason, his mind was dwelling on the past. He thought of Hojo and his former love Lucrecia. She had chosen Hojo over him and he still could never forgive her for that, even if she wasn't alive. Why was he thinking of such terrible things that had happened years ago?

Vincent sighed and looked out the window. The town of Kalm was tranquil nowadays after defeating the Tsviets. With Cerberus at his side, the man sighed and tried to think of a more pleasant memory.

As he lay totally flat on his bed, there was a scream outside. The Turk looked out the window to find a young woman running for her dear life. Apparently, she was being chased by a creature on four legs. The man grabbed the gun Cerberus at his side and jumped out the window of his apartment. The creature looked at Vincent and instantly charged at him.

The former Turk simply pointed the gun at the beast and shot a bullet into its head. The creature fell to the ground and the girl was far away from danger. "That was a complete waste of my time," he muttered as he headed for the entrance to his home.

Suddenly, a vortex emerged from the sky and began to pull Vincent into it. "What the hell?!" he hollered as he fell victim to the vortex. Just as it had appeared out of the blue, it had completely vanished and Vincent Valentine was long gone.

Several moments later, the bewildered man found himself on the ground after falling out of the vortex. His head was sore and his vision was still blurry. As he began to pull himself together, he saw a group of people staring at him. He reached for Cerberus and pointed the gun to the foreign crowd approaching him.

The people backed away at the sight of the weapon. The Turk regained himself and stood on his two legs "Who the hell are you?" he asked coldly while keeping a steady aim at the people. "And what is this place?"

No one from the crowd seemed to answer him. They all simply backed away, returning to their lives in a sense of shock, for they were frightened by the man who had mysterious made his way into their world. Vincent snarled, still wondering exactly what had happened.

Meanwhile, the priestess Kikyo walked along a small pathway in a field full of dead demons. The air was filled with death and she simply wished to pass through without any trouble. "Great... all I want is to find a place without demons,” she grumbled under her breath. “I just need a place with as little chaos as possible. At least they are already dead."

Moments after stating her words, the demon Naraku suddenly appeared. "Kikyo, I see that you fell into my trap!" he exclaimed as he lunged forth to begin his assault upon the priestess. She promptly responded by pulling out her bow and grabbing an arrow.

All of a sudden, a vortex appeared behind Kikyo as Naraku's eyes grew wide, almost showing fear. Kikyo felt something pulling her from behind. "I've had enough of you!" she yelled becoming angered as she looked upon the demon's shocked face. The force from behind the woman pulled her in, and as soon as she blinked, she fell from the sky and landed near a man in dark clothes with a red cape waving in the wind.

"What did Naraku do to me?! Where am I?" she asked sounding weak. The priestess grunted as she rubbed the side of her face and his eyes focused upon the man before her.

Vincent stared intensely at the young woman who fell from a portal, the same way he had just moments ago. "Your guess is as good as mine," the Turk said with bearing any expression. He blinked once and turned toward the road and began to walk away from the scene.

"This isn't my home... What's going on around here?" Kikyo articulated as she glanced down to gather her thoughts and she gripped her bow tightly. After a moment, she looked up and stepped toward Vincent. "Wait! Please, can you tell me what’s going on?"

The Turk paused and thinned his eyes as he looked over his shoulder. "I already did," he uttered with a chilling glare. He then turned his attention back to the road before him and continued to walk in the opposite direction.

"Fine," Kikyo huffed with a frown. The woman groaned and stood up while brushing off her sleeve. "Well, at least this place seems to have some a sense of serenity to it. Is there a place where we can find some answers?"

As he scanned the area with his intense red eyes, Vincent blinked and quickly found a sign that read "Village: One Mile". The man looked over to the priestess and offered her a slow nod. "Perhaps someone can help us in that village," The Turk wasn't very social and he usually kept to himself, but the woman seemed to suffer the same fate as he had. If he was going to find a way back to his own dimension, he would need as much help as he could to return to Kalm.

The man let out a sigh as he looked over his shoulder once more and motioned for her to come along. “Well... are you coming?” he asked as he finally reached a reluctant decision.

The woman nodded as she walked over to the Turk’s side and began to walk with him. "As for introductions, I'm Kikyo and I belong to a world full of demons and humans fighting and causing destruction,” the young woman said in a firm tone. She glanced to her companion and nodded. “I'm sure that your world is somewhat similar, correct?"

Vincent snapped out of his thoughts of returning home, and he looked over to Kikyo. "My world used to be a chaotic mess," he told her as put Cerberus away in its leather case. The man noticed the bow and arrows that the girl was carrying and he gave a dry smirk. "It seems that you can fight, then."

Memories of the past began to flood in Kikyo's mind as she tried to push them away. To her, it seemed like everything that happened in her world was all her fault. "Yes,” Kikyo replied with a brief pause as she began to continue. “I slay demons and help out in villages. I'm a priestess... well, I was until I was killed. My only goal now is to kill the one who killed me."

The Turk looked down at Kikyo and couldn't believe what she had just said. "You were killed?" he asked. Vincent frowned and looked up at the road before him. "I was also killed. But it was because I was standing up for someone I loved." He was silent for a moment and then spoke once more. "One could say that it was her fault that I've become the beast I am today."

"The only beast I've come to know is the one who impersonated the person I truly loved only to kill me and take away from something that I should have guarded with my life," the priestess said softly while she lowered her head and fought back the urge to cry. Although she didn't cry, Kikyo’s face showed pain and anger; something she usually didn't express, for she always kept her emotions inside of her. "You look human to me but your eyes tell me different."

Vincent brought his hand close to his face and observed his limb more closely. "I was a human a long time ago," he said, remembering the day Hojo had killed him. "But a bastard injected me with Jenova cells and twisted me into this thing you see before you."

The priestess raised a brow in reply. "I'm not sure what 'Jenova cells' are but you are not a 'thing' in my eyes," Kikyo replied with a blank expression. She also held up her hands and looked at them. "Like me, you still have feelings and still have someone you care about."

Vincent sharply drew in breath and thought about what his companion had said. She was right. Even though he rarely showed them, he also had feelings and emotions. He still loved Lucrecia, even though she had abandoned him, and he felt a strange feeling for his friends, as if they accepted him for what he truly was.

The man nodded and was silent for another long moment. He sighed and looked over to Kikyo. "It's Vincent," he murmured to her. "The name's Vincent Valentine."

Kikyo looked at the surroundings and noticed how peaceful it was. "Vincent Valentine," she repeated back to him. "So Vincent, what were you doing before you came to this world?"

Vincent looked at the scenery along with Kikyo. It had been over thirty years since he had seen a place of peaceful serenity with nature. "Nothing of particular interest," he replied. "I was trying to find a way to live out the rest of my life. Three years ago, a friend of mine discovered me under a mansion after thirty years of suspended animation. It's been a while since I've seen the world like this."

Kikyo looked at Vincent and sensed a calm aura around him. She looked up and saw a near-by village almost similar to her world. "Finally," she said relieved, "we can get some answers."

"It would seem that way," Vincent said without any emotion. The village before the man reminded him of his home, Kalm. He headed toward the village and glanced at Kikyo. "Let's go."

End of Chapter 1

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
It's well written BB97. and it has a good story.You've got my attention. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Though I'm not a huge fan of Vincent, or the whole idea of crossovers, this is not bad and it would be interesting to see where it leads. Good Luck, I'll keep reading. ^_^

blacKbird97

Website
areyouabreckgirl.com
Don't rush on my account. Just work at your own pace, allright?

xDD Well, the story is basically already written, I'm just reposting it. xDD It' not finished yet, but we've got a while to go before it gets caught up to where it's at now. xDD So...maybe I'll post the next chapter after one new comment? Sound good? :)

Though I'm not a huge fan of Vincent, or the whole idea of crossovers, this is not bad and it would be interesting to see where it leads. Good Luck, I'll keep reading. ^_^

Oh believe me, it gets MUCH more interesting. xDD

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hey, do you know someone named animegirl? There was a newbie introducing themselves by that name who said they were your "partner in crime."

blacKbird97

Website
areyouabreckgirl.com
Hey, do you know someone named animegirl? There was a newbie introducing themselves by that name who said they were your "partner in crime."

xDDD Yes, I indeed do know animegal. She's on of the people involved in writing this fantastic story. :p I don't know about "partner in crime" be were are bestest buddies. :3 haha

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Oh, okay then. glad that got cleared up.

Edit: I'll read chapter 2 tomorrow. Too tired tonight.

Last edited:

R0ad H0g

I'm a big fan of Vincent, and Inuyasha and this is one of the better cross-overs between FF and Inuyasha I've read. I can't wait for the next chapter!

blacKbird97

Website
areyouabreckgirl.com
I'm a big fan of Vincent, and Inuyasha and this is one of the better cross-overs between FF and Inuyasha I've read. I can't wait for the next chapter!

O_O Wow, thank you so much!! :D Well, here's the next chapter! Hope you all enjoy and once again, comments are appreciated!!
----------
Chapter 2, The Village​

After a while, Vincent and Kikyo ended up at the village which almost seemed like a ghost town; everything was left untouched and no one was outside working in the fields. Kikyo looked around and noticed a bouquet of flowers lying on the ground by a hut. "Someone has to live here with all of this around," she told Vincent.

The man bent down and picked up the bouquet. Vincent observed the delicate flowers for a moment and then smelled its sweet fragrance. He looked over to Kikyo and nodded in agreement. "They're fresh picked, too," he said as he handed the flowers to her. "Now, where is the person who picked these?"

A young girl stepped out of the hut that Vincent and Kikyo stood near. The child’s emotions were doused due to the foreign adults’ presence, and she began shaking a bit. "P-please go away," she stuttered nervously and she continued to tremble. "Take whatever you want. We don't want trouble."

Vincent simply looked at the girl and frowned. "I won't hurt you," he said trying not to scare the child. The man looked through the huts and the road, but his eyes failed to scan any source of life in sight. "Where has everyone gone to?"

The girl looked up at Vincent, then at Kikyo. The priestess gave the child a smile and a reassuring nod. The girl then gave a shy smile in reply. "They’re back in the forest hiding,” she said softly with a timid tone. “A few of the boys that live here saw you two come out of the sky like demons. They all fled back here to warn all of us. I was in the garden picking flowers, and when I came back everyone was gone."

The man let out a sigh and crossed his arms while turning to the girl. "Do you think you could get the people to come back here?" he asked the child as he looked at his companion. "Kikyo and I would like to talk to some of the adults."

On the opposite side of the village, a young blind traveler shuffled about the area of the village attempting to find a source of life. The young man was rather tall, and he was dressed in meager clothes while his eyes were covered by a black band of cloth. “Excuse me!” he shouted out to the heavens above, hoping someone would hear him. “Could someone please help out a blind traveler in need?! Anyone?!”

After hearing the unfamiliar voice yell out about food, the young girl became so frightened that she grabbed onto Vincent's red cloak. "You stay with the girl," Kikyo ordered, grabbing her bow and arrow. "She seems fond of you now."

Kikyo rushed over to where she heard the male's voice, and her eyes came across a boy around her age. She noticed the cloth covering his eyes, and he seemed to be moving toward some food that was cooked not too long ago. "What is your name?" she asked as she cautiously approached him. "Are you from this village?"

As the young man inhaled the scent of some of the food, his feet warily shambled across the ground and his hands wavered about in the air. “Well, my name is Oberon and I’m from Atharta,” the blind teenager said as he followed his nose to the food. “My village isn’t from around here, and I found this place quite by accident. I’ve been here a little more than an hour and now my stomach’s craving for something. Excuse me, but would you mind giving me a bit of whatever’s over there?”

Kikyo turned her head to the direction in which the boy raised a finger to, and she handed him a bowl of the stew that had been left out to cook upon a fire. The teenager bowed his head as he grasped the bowl and sat down in his place to eat his newly acquired meal. “Thank you,” he said as he indulged in the stew, not even minding his manners.

The priestess shrugged and nodded. “So, you say you’re a blind traveler, right?” the woman asked as she put away her bow and arrow. "My name is Kikyo, and I am a priestess. If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions." The young man dipped his head in reply to nod and pursued eating his food.

"So, I'm assuming that you are from this world,” the priestess continued as she watched the young man eat. “What do you call this world? Do you know anything about it?"

Oberon wiped his lip and turned his head to Kikyo’s direction. “The world is called different things in different parts of the land. To be honest, I have no idea what they call it in this region,” the young man confessed as he put the bowl down. “I was with my uncle a short while ago, but somehow we got separated. Then I found this place and I stumbled upon you. So, Miss Kikyo, where do you come from?”

"That's really no concern to you," Kikyo snapped with an emotionless tone. "What I need to know is how we all ended up in this world and how to get back to our own world. If you can't tell us how to get back, then I have no need of you."

Oberon responded with a shrug and he let out a short laugh. “Apparently, there’s no need for me then,” he said as he scratched his head. “Now what do you plan to do with me now? Attack me with your bow perhaps?”

The priestess raised a brow in surprise as she became curious of the boy’s knowledge. "Of course not," Kikyo replied slowly walking away, shaking off her curiosity. "You won't be able to answer any of my questions, and I have other things to attend to. Follow if you wish to do so."

As Vincent and the girl stood by one of the village's hut, the Turk’s eyes scanned the scenery about him and he seemed to enjoy the spectacular site. It had been over thirty years since he had seen such a flourishing and vibrant world as such. In those days, he traveled as a young man from finishing school to his home in the countryside. The lush scenery had always inspired him to travel when he became older, an act that he was deprived of when Hojo had killed and experimented on him.

The man sighed and leaned against the hut. "What is taking Kikyo so long?" he told without emotion as he looked down at the girl still hiding beneath his red cloak. The priestess slowly approached him, and he cocked a brow and crossed his arms, hoping to hear of some favorable news. “So, what took you so long? Any luck?"

Kikyo let out a sigh as she nudged toward Oberon’s direction. "This guy,” she replied as she turned her attention toward the Turk once more, “was eating and he's just as clueless about how we can get back to our own worlds as we are." She looked around and her ears perked to the sound of a bell while she saw the village people coming forth from the woods.

Oberon flinched at the sound of the bell, as he nervously said, "Well, heh, I should probably be going, after all these people might not be pleased I was stealing their food. And I do need to find my uncle so...uh...bye!" The blind traveler then dashed towards the exit of town. "What a strange man," Kikyo said, turning her attention back to those from the village.

"Hey, that's my sister over there,” the little girl said as she pointed to a woman amongst the approaching crowd. “Someone must have ringed the bell and signaled that it was safe. By the way, my name is Kohana, and this is Riyona Village."

End of Chapter 2​

Last edited:

blacKbird97

Website
areyouabreckgirl.com
Thanks everyone!! Everywhere else I've posted this, it never gets any comments. xDD I'm glad you guys like it. :) And as not to rush things for those who like a steady pace, I'll wait a bit before posting CH. 3. :p

blacKbird97

Website
areyouabreckgirl.com
Well, here's chapter 3!! Hope you guys enjoy!! Comments would be awesome.
----------
Chapter 3, House Guests

"Kohana!" a young woman yelled behind the three while rushing over to them. Her eyes widened and worry and concern raced about in her mind as she looked upon her younger sister standing near the two alleged ‘demons’. "What are you doing with my little sister!?" She looked at Vincent and Kikyo, then to her younger sibling. "Where were you, Kohana!?"

The girl was silent for a moment, and then she responded to her sister. "I went to the garden. I was picking flowers for mother," Kohana replied to her older sister. "Then when I came back everyone was gone." The child then loosened her grip on Vincent's cloak and looked up at her sister’s worried face. "Don't worry. He didn't hurt me. He was with this girl."

Kikyo gave a warm smile, and the young woman gave her a small nod. The young woman, who was worried about her sister, turned to Vincent and paused for a moment as she exchanged eye contact with him. The Turk gazed intensely at her bluish gray eyes and felt himself lost in them for a moment. "Th-thank you for staying with my sister,” she said softly as she snapped out of her daze. “Is there anything I can do?"

Kikyo looked around and saw that the village people nervously went back to work and remained quiet. Kohana’s older sister, who was a little younger than Vincent, noticed that Kikyo was curiously looking at the people in the village. "They don't want any trouble,” she informed the priestess. “This is a peaceful place and it makes everyone nervous when a large group of random strangers are gathered around here."

"Why is that?" Kikyo asked the woman as she raised a brow.

"Well, they believe that both of you will attack us," the young woman replied, looking at Vincent for a brief moment. Her face blushed with color and she looked back at Kikyo. "Some of the younger boys saw you two from a distance. The elders thought that if we stayed in the forest where our protector is, then you would go away. But, anyway, it's getting late. Kohana and I have to make dinner. Will you all be staying?"

Vincent glanced over at Kikyo and then lowered his head. "You go ahead, Kikyo," he said as he closed his eyes. "I really don't need to eat or sleep. I'll just stay here outside."

"You can't stay outside!" Kohana replied grabbing his hand. "Come on! Come inside, please?"

"That would probably be best," Kikyo insisted, taking a step forward. The young woman looked up toward the darkening sky and then turned her attention to the others. "It seems that it's going to rain soon, and I highly doubt you want to get dramatically wet."

"Yeah! My sister can cook for everyone here and we have some extra room since it's just the two of us," Kohana continued as she persisted to bribe the Turk. The young girl then gave Vincent an innocent look hoping that he would come.

"If he doesn't want to come, leave him alone," Kohana's sister replied as she looked at him once again. "My name is Miyoushi, you can call me Miyo. I'll prepare some food for you anyway, if you care to eat some."

The man nodded in reply as his mind wandered away while looking at the young woman. Never had he been so captivated by a woman; not even Lucrecia appealed to him in such a manner. Trying to snap back to reality, Vincent then looked down at his hand with Kohana's. It had been a while since someone had actually touched the man without any intentions of harming him. He nodded and looked up at Miyo once again. "Well, if I get hungry, I'll come in," he told her in a soft tone. "So make an extra meal for me, just in case."

"No, don't stay out here!" Kohana pouted. "Like Kikyo said, it's going to rain."

"Stop it!" Miyo shouted reaching over to her sister. She lowered her head in embarrassment as she grabbed Kohana and carefully pulled her away from Vincent. "I apologize," she said to Vincent, bowing to him in respect. "She hasn't acting like this for some time now. She's only been this excited around our brother, but he departed some time ago. Anyway, we'll be in that house."

Miyo pointed to the rather large house behind them, and she grabbed a basket full of fresh fish before going inside with Kohana, dragging behind. Just as the priestess predicted, it started to rain heavily. Kikyo then walked up to The Turk after watching the whole scene. "I'm going inside and ask some questions," the young woman explained to him. She gazed at the house that Miyo and her younger sister had gone to, and she turned her attention to the man beside her a moment later. "They seem very fond of you, even though they barely know you."

Vincent's mind raced with thoughts of Miyo, and he suddenly frowned. "That's what I'm afraid of," he said as he turned to Kikyo. "If they knew who I really was, they would think differently."

Kikyo stared at him before looking at the village people going into their huts, still a little frightened from previous events. Beginning to get soaked by the rain, the priestess gazed at the Turk before speaking once more. "They seem different from the other people here," she concluded as she exhaled a quick breath. "They're giving you the chance to show who you are, and you apparently didn't seem to notice. Maybe it's best if they don't know, then."

As she finished her statement, Kikyo trudged up a short path up to the house. The aroma of food filled the house, and the pleasant scent brought a smile to the priestess' face. "Do you always pre-cook your food?" she asked Miyo, as her eye caught a collection of pre-cooked foods in the kitchen.

"No, but today seemed different than others," the hostess replied with a smile. "I guess my feeling was right. I have some fish, bread, brown rice, some potatoes, and yams. There's more than enough for us and your friend."

"Well, I barely know him myself," the priestess retorted while sitting down at the table. She continued after food was placed before her, and she took plenty of food and placed it on her plate. "We aren't from this world, or so it may seem that way. He seems weird to me."

The man looked up to the heavens and closed his eyes. He felt the cool rain caress upon his skin like a thousand tear drops from thousands of souls and he enjoyed the loud crackle of the thunder. It had been a while since Vincent Valentine stood in the rain, and, as usual, he was alone.

It's strange, he remembered Cloud Strife saying to him from a moment like this a while ago. Even though the rain looks violent and cruel, in reality, it's actually tranquil and calm. It's kind of like you, Vincent.

"He doesn't seem weird to me!" Kohana shouted at Kikyo with food in her mouth. "Vincent is nice!"

Kikyo raised her eyebrow at the little girl. Miyo noticed and said, "Calm down Kohana. Although he seems nice we don't know him. For all we know, he could be a demon with those red eyes." Kikyo turned to Miyo and replied, "He told me he was human at first, but I'm not sure of what he is now. I do sense a great power from him though."

"So how did you all get here in the first place?" Miyo asked making a meal for Vincent.

"Well I felt a force pulling me backwards." Kikyo replied, "I thought it was from my enemy but it was greater than that. It seems like a vortex of some sort sucked us all here. What is this place anyway?"

Miyo replied saying, "It's called Riyona, named after the spirit of the forest. Riyona is our protector and we built a small shrine as an offering. We don't travel far from our home so we're not sure about what's really out there. That's why the village sometimes gets scared when something out of place or someone looks like they can threaten our home. It's been a while since we've had visitors but I'm glad that you all came. It's been boring lately. Excuse me for a moment."

Miyo got up from her seat and grabbed a small cloak. As she looked upon to Vincent's soaked form, her eyes glistened and she felt her heart pounding through her chest. The young woman felt her entire face blush, and she then cleared her throat to gain the Turk's attention. "You should come inside," she said softly while biting her lower lip. "You'll get sick out here, and I don't want you to be alone."

Vincent opened his eyes and looked over to Miyo. He stopped and froze in place as his eyes widened at the sight of her. "She's... she's beautiful," he thought to himself. "I'm surprised she's even noticing my existence... But... she would never understand. I've always been alone."

The Turk sighed and swallowed his pride as began to walk over to the young woman. "F-fine," he replied while stuttering as he followed her inside.

"Yay!" Kohana called, as she rushed over to Vincent. "You came!"

"Wait!" Miyo shouted at Kohana giving her a large towel. "Give this to Vincent."

"OK!" Kohana replied as she gave him the towel. "Here dry off. Miyo kept some food hot for you." Before she went back to her seat, she whispered to him, "I think she's starting to like you." Without another word, she giggled and sat down at her chair once more to continue eating.

"Kohana, calm down," Miyo said as she gave Vincent a plate of food with a small smile. "I hope you like it."

The man looked down and took the plate from Miyo. "Thank you," he said avoiding eye contact with any of the girls. Vincent sat down and began to eat his meal. It had been a long time since anyone had made food for him, and it had been a while since he actually had a hot meal.

After he was done eating his dinner, Vincent finally looked up at the girls. As he shifted his eyes to each girl, an overwhelming feeling began to grow in the man. It was a feeling that he never felt before in his life. No one, not even his father, expressed this emotion to him. It was the feeling of being wanted and cared for. It was the warmth and love of a family.

End of Chapter 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back